HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
I just gotta ask since I remember vaguely about the renders being talked about here for this main update sometime ago but... Weren't there supposed to be more than 300 renders? Like way more, unless this is what was expected for all that time outside DITLO.

animeking2264

May 5, 2018
i have a question how can i start the game from scratch without those save files . like i want to start the game like it was new , can anyone help me please . thank u whoever helps

zimmer1892

Jul 19, 2021
I'm so sorry about my stupid question. How many weeks I need to spend at this game for stepmom sex?
So tied to push LMB :)

Oct 22, 2017
that's what I am doing I just load the last save from previous version and it's showing game end.
Is your save from the beta, or from before (~0.9.51)?
My old save was from before the beta and worked just fine.
But for this update also contains images/story already shown in the beta, those saves might be not fully compatible?

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
hmmm i played that new update today and it kind of seemed famiiliar to me at some points,so i looked at the old version without this update and WOW most of this new content was already in that beta version that came out how many month ago???

ps : facepalm me all you want it does not change what it is ...
a 359 renders update with what 208 renders from the last beta???? :unsure: :unsure:
so technically this update is ONLY 151 renders long not even half as long as promised i think.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes