feier

Donor
Aug 27, 2021
It's nice to get back to the game not great but also not terrible it was ok. But promised 300 renders was actually wasn't 300.

Finally someone stated the obvious. If im not wrong beta was released in october. Since then we got only 151 new renders so far.
hmmm i played that new update today and it kind of seemed famiiliar to me at some points,so i looked at the old version without this update and WOW most of this new content was already in that beta version that came out how many month ago???

ps : facepalm me all you want it does not change what it is ...
a 359 renders update with what 208 renders from the last beta???? :unsure: :unsure:
so technically this update is ONLY 151 renders long not even half as long as promised i think.
588 (renders and animations day 32) - 20 (animations) - 208 (beta renders) - 1 (render D32-0-a) = 359
1656975927243.png 1656976123541.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
It's nice to get back to the game not great but also not terrible it was ok. But promised 300 renders was actually wasn't 300.

Finally someone stated the obvious. If im not wrong beta was released in october. Since then we got only 151 new renders so far.

This is my respons to the update.
View attachment 1907817
he originally promised 8000 renders back in January with a lot of animations and story, i guess he has to keep scamming the patrons, by keeping the updates tiny. I wish that he would add Azel to the harem....the story is already one big mess, would make azel actually useful again, given that she is now the stand out sore thumb since his real mom is on the scene. And another whats up with taking forever for the mc and hunter to get it on? By now he should have already been banging her all over the place...if a milf was in heat it would be her and azel haha

Last edited:

Lokitox8

Jul 28, 2020
I haven't try this update yet. i think i might wait for the other update to get more content, but what got me thinking is that people been saying there's some (characters / parts) that look very confusing or make no sense. Why BD didn't try to either finish the rework now or do it later when he finish the game ? Because from what we know there's a lot changes he is making in the story I think is more important to get that out the way for it to make more sense.

Reactions: kcaldw

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
For a game where you can't "romance" your family, you sure get a lot of shots of their butts and cleavage
I am sure I read somewhere, he didnt want to fall foul of patreon, then someone mentioned subscribe star to him and he opened and an account there...but this is the exact kind of game where you would actually expect it to happen anyway.
It eludes me how this is ranked as the 4th best adult game in the world. Azel kissing the mc, a number of times, and people try to pass it off as Rachael encouraging the MC to have a relationship with her, when it kind of looks the complete opposite to me. It needs to be made clear that Azel is not his official adopted mom, she just took him and cared for him. I just think the dev has a big stick up his ass hahaha

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
I haven't try this update yet. i think i might wait for the other update to get more content, but what got me thinking is that people been saying there's some (characters / parts) that look very confusing or make no sense. Why BD didn't try to either finish the rework now or do it later when he finish the game ? Because from what we know there's a lot changes he is making in the story I think is more important to get that out the way for it to make more sense.
I think your being highly optimistic with the idea he will finish this game. There hasnt been an official update in a very long time and he comes out with this, after saying there was going to be huge update with over 8000 renders etc...and he delivers as minimally as he can, to keep the patrons happy, they really need to stop subbing him.

Oct 19, 2020
588 (renders and animations day 32) - 20 (animations) - 208 (beta renders) - 1 (render D32-0-a) = 359
View attachment 1907851 View attachment 1907858
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looks like im wrong here. I accept that feier. Lemme ask u this and i know u're part of facepalmer squad. You can prove me wrong here. What happened 700 renders update? Diveded by 2 we got the first part. We haven't get the second part. More than 2k renders was ready. We do not know where are they? According to sylvanti 's last post 8k renders (idk where was mentioned before)

I got one suggestion for u. Stop acting like harem girl and treating him as mc.

Manman

Apr 27, 2017
..but this is the exact kind of game where you would actually expect it to happen anyway.
That's why it not being there feels so strange, the story is entirely focused on his reunion with his family and is set up so that they are attracted to him (at least Willow is, she was about to jump his bones before the reveal), it's a pretty by-the-book example of "they found each other and went too far in the excitement", a premise that makes a lot more sense than your standard 'cest game plot, but just never gets there. This dude is out here blowing loads in every female with a pulse he stumbles across regardless of age or marital status, but now has three smoking women constantly kissing and feeling each other up that he never goes for? Come on, man.

I'm not saying all games have to have it, but this game is so heavily set up for it that it's jarring. Dev should have at least toned down their presence in the game if he was never going to use them, their inclusion now is basically pointless.

Anyway I was only really playing this for Wendy, Willow, and Harper, and it looks like none of them have any content, so I'm just SOL. Guess I'll go find something else

Shadow66

Jul 31, 2017
How does season 1 end? For me it ends with Harper starting a team meeting and then the games ends saying this is the beta and the rest will come out Novemer 2021.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
How does season 1 end? For me it ends with Harper starting a team meeting and then the games ends saying this is the beta and the rest will come out Novemer 2021.
don´t load a savegame from the last beta version they are not working.
load a save before the beta update content starts then it should work fine.

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
I loved every update from day 1 to day 10 ("chapter 1" ending with the pool party and the second date with Natalie). The "day 11" teaser beta update was kinda exciting...and now I'm confused. We have an update with dialogue talking about events that we haven't seen and new character models halfway through the same day (noted Cedy looks a bit different in the school than she did at home...not bad, but I miss the old cedy. And Lauren looks quite different...though I like the new Lauren better.) I get that the new day "32" update is part of a new timeline planned...and that the first 10 days will become 31 days at some point, and those events that we haven't seen but are discussed are likely part of that first 31 days (as well as these new characters that are popping up)...but it would have made more sense to do the 31 day remake before making the player jump from day 10 to day 32 and confuse everything.

I think there is still potential in this game...but I am becoming more jaded with each update now...starting with the slap in the face that was the DITLO Harper side story (a completely pointless tease that should have been handled much differently and within the main game).

I will keep watching...but am not as excited as I once was.

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
Also: the sex with Zoe in the locker room? Seemed overly extended and excessive to me. Not that it was entirely bad, but it kinda feels like that scene took up a large chunk of the renders so the dev could put out a release with "high" renders but very little actual content. It felt like a lot of filler to me. Sexy, lewd, filler...but still filler.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
I am sure I read somewhere, he didnt want to fall foul of patreon, then someone mentioned subscribe star to him and he opened and an account there...but this is the exact kind of game where you would actually expect it to happen anyway.
It eludes me how this is ranked as the 4th best adult game in the world. Azel kissing the mc, a number of times, and people try to pass it off as Rachael encouraging the MC to have a relationship with her, when it kind of looks the complete opposite to me. It needs to be made clear that Azel is not his official adopted mom, she just took him and cared for him. I just think the dev has a big stick up his ass hahaha
Ranked where? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: i wanna see what others are ranked at :)

Reactions: AlexTorch

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
so what do i need to download to continue from old updates? i think i m,issed thre last one and the harper thing...thanks

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
I loved every update from day 1 to day 10 ("chapter 1" ending with the pool party and the second date with Natalie). The "day 11" teaser beta update was kinda exciting...and now I'm confused. We have an update with dialogue talking about events that we haven't seen and new character models halfway through the same day (noted Cedy looks a bit different in the school than she did at home...not bad, but I miss the old cedy. And Lauren looks quite different...though I like the new Lauren better.) I get that the new day "32" update is part of a new timeline planned...and that the first 10 days will become 31 days at some point, and those events that we haven't seen but are discussed are likely part of that first 31 days (as well as these new characters that are popping up)...but it would have made more sense to do the 31 day remake before making the player jump from day 10 to day 32 and confuse everything.

I think there is still potential in this game...but I am becoming more jaded with each update now...starting with the slap in the face that was the DITLO Harper side story (a completely pointless tease that should have been handled much differently and within the main game).

I will keep watching...but am not as excited as I once was.
what?? really?? you jump fromd ay 10 to 31 without knmowinmg what happen next the opool party>?? can't belive a dev can ruin such a good game like this..

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
Why does it feel like everyone has a 'duck face' now?
there 2 unwritten rules:
1 each time as someone ask about i-word or hands holding - relase postponed to one week
2 each time as someone ask or complain about duck faces - Insidius Villian aka Bru Bru make rework and make it even worse + relase postponed to one month

so, stop! just STOP, my fellow dudes

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes