Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
what?? really?? you jump fromd ay 10 to 31 without knmowinmg what happen next the opool party>?? can't belive a dev can ruin such a good game like this..
he said all will be explained in detail in the game WHEN the rework has been completed.
there will be new content and changed dialogues from the beginning of the game and that all will makes sense then.

probably :unsure:

Reactions: hawk784563

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
so what do i need to download to continue from old updates? i think i m,issed thre last one and the harper thing...thanks
nothing??

just download this version and load a save before the beta update content from a few month ago.

Wen I Say

Mar 17, 2019
This game confuses me. I love the story and the renders, but I've never heard of a freshman in college being treated like a celebrity, in the way girls treat him. He's straight outta high school, first year on a college team, and he walked in the school already a huge celebrity.
To boot, he treats the other team members as if he is a boss. Any sports teams I was on in the past, the team captain could call plays and such, but the coach is the actual boss.
If any captain were to talk to the other team members in the way he talks to them, half the team would either quit, or wanna fight with him cause he'd be seen as a pretentious, almighty prick.
Of course, I've never left good ole Murica and have no clue what college and high school sports are like in other nations.
Just my 2 cents. Carry on. lol
uh, zion Willams got treated like this and then some maybe you just ain't lookin that hard in good ole murica my guy.

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
what?? really?? you jump fromd ay 10 to 31 without knmowinmg what happen next the opool party>?? can't belive a dev can ruin such a good game like this..
As I understand it you aren't jumping from day 10 to 31. Its that all the events will have taken place over 31 days instead of 10

Reactions: VOYEUR

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
he originally promised 8000 renders back in January with a lot of animations and story, i guess he has to keep scamming the patrons, by keeping the updates tiny. I wish that he would add Azel to the harem....the story is already one big mess, would make azel actually useful again, given that she is now the stand out sore thumb since his real mom is on the scene. And another whats up with taking forever for the mc and hunter to get it on? By now he should have already been banging her all over the place...if a milf was in heat it would be her and azel haha
Next time try with 10 millions.
There was never a promise for 8000 renders.

Reactions: affque

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
My bad, wrong WT mod version.

I'm getting quite a few of these
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so far with Bea and Cedar just before the exposition game

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: hawk784563

LinusMundane

Jun 30, 2022
How did Azel go from hot mom/interest, to the most brain dead obnoxious woman in the whole VN?

I love every other character and this story, buy holy fuck.

spends half a day with MC, complaining that hes spreading himself to thin and taking on too much, 8 hours pass and shes talking about how she hasnt spent any time with him in forever. Doors are see through, but she cant seem to stop barging in on Jamie....

brunor88

Formerly 'junior1914'
Mar 23, 2022
I believe this developer is already tired of his own game. The only thing he's not tired of is receiving donations. He was saying that he didn't find time to continue the original story. And now it says it's going to change initial dialogues. For me he is completely lost and doesn't know what else to invent to keep his supporters. What happened was that he realized that the original story was almost finished. In a few chapters he could solve everything that was needed to be solved in the game's story. Which is not good for him. This game earns him good money.

brunor88

Formerly 'junior1914'
Mar 23, 2022
I don't know if most of you noticed. But a lot of developers are coming up with this talk about changing opening dialogues or remastering the game. All this to continue receiving donations and not make a big update. And they manage to do that because there are people who believe everything they say and even argue with people who criticize the developer.

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
Next time try with 10 millions.
There was never a promise for 8000 renders.
Nope, but back around the end of 2021 Braindrop did claim he had 2000+ renders completed. This was back when he was "debating" about one big update or several chunks. And he did the Patreon poll on it, etc. Instead we got the "beta" which was v0.10.0.1. Then it was back to radio silence, much more of the sky is falling "drama". Then more talk about about big update or small ones around April. Then the turd that is DITLO dropped. More months and just before a complete year had passed since the previous actual update (July 2021), we get the Season 2 bit.

For those with short memories, the July 2021 release was also delayed for almost a year, with the same debate on big release or small ones and Braindrop worried if it was up to snuff quality wise, with much of the delay "reworking" the renders, etc.

I don't doubt that Braindrop has gone through a lot the last couple of years, but he has been so dishonest during that time that it's really hard to believe anything he posts at this point. I can understand why some blindly accept what he says because they really want the game to continue and hopefully be finished. For Braindrop's sake, I hope he gets to finish it. He started this as a personal passion project, and it showed in the game, despite some ups and downs. I hope he recaptures that spark and joy from making the game and gets to finish it.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Also: the sex with Zoe in the locker room? Seemed overly extended and excessive to me. Not that it was entirely bad, but it kinda feels like that scene took up a large chunk of the renders so the dev could put out a release with "high" renders but very little actual content. It felt like a lot of filler to me. Sexy, lewd, filler...but still filler.

I agree, i think the scene while great, lasted too long

dunhill

May 3, 2017
I believe this developer is already tired of his own game. The only thing he's not tired of is receiving donations. He was saying that he didn't find time to continue the original story. And now it says it's going to change initial dialogues. For me he is completely lost and doesn't know what else to invent to keep his supporters. What happened was that he realized that the original story was almost finished. In a few chapters he could solve everything that was needed to be solved in the game's story. Which is not good for him. This game earns him good money.
i think you're right, even most players feel lost and the story has passed them by without even knowing it... i think the game dev (Brain Drop) is obsessively tweeking the game as to have it as well received as possible that he messed up by overthinking the story and where all the story fit into place... there is wayy too much going on, too much drama in the game story... the game story timeline needs to be spaced out and the overall story needs to be mellowed out..

i mean dealing with a team mate that stabs you in the back while hes related to the principal, then some chick with connections and a shadow organization comes in to save you, then there is your mom who is missing for most of your life and you don't care to see again all of a sudden is connected to all of this and some how knew of the atk, oh and the friend of your step mom has some big connections and wants your sperm, then you find out that your new best friend is working with the team mate that atk you for no logical reason.. there is too much sub plots.. (there is no logical reason why the MC wouldn't just get transferred over to another college and take his step mom and his 2girls with him and be done with all that drama)

the story is all over the place.. i'm sorry to say but the whole game needs to be scrapped and the game dev needs to start over OR tone it down and pace out the timeline of the story.. its turning into a hot mess

Oct 22, 2017
i think you're right, even most players feel lost and the story has passed them by without even knowing it... i think the game dev (Brain Drop) is obsessively tweeking the game as to have it as well received as possible that he messed up by overthinking the story and where all the story fit into place... there is wayy too much going on, too much drama in the game story... the game story timeline needs to be spaced out and the overall story needs to be mellowed out..

i mean dealing with a team mate that stabs you in the back while hes related to the principal, then some chick with connections and a shadow organization comes in to save you, then there is your mom who is missing for most of your life and you don't care to see again all of a sudden is connected to all of this and some how knew of the atk, oh and the friend of your step mom has some big connections and wants your sperm, then you find out that your new best friend is working with the team mate that atk you for no logical reason.. there is too much sub plots.. (there is no logical reason why the MC wouldn't just get transferred over to another college and take his step mom and his 2girls with him and be done with all that drama)

the story is all over the place.. i'm sorry to say but the whole game needs to be scrapped and the game dev needs to start over OR tone it down and pace out the timeline of the story.. its turning into a hot mess
'the game story timeline needs to be spaced out', 'pace out the timeline of the story'
That's exactly what he says he is doing in his rework. Spacing out the first 10 days into the first 31 days, alongside some fixes, rerenders for adjusted models, and some filler for a better story flow.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes