juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
It contains everything...but its almost not worth it because chapter 2 is "post rework" story and the rework hasn't been done yet.
The rework wont happen before 2023, and that is a Dev deadline, so it might not be achieved....

I played the update anyway and i would suggest to play it and just ignore the inconsistencies

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
The rework wont happen before 2023, and that is a Dev deadline, so it might not be achieved....

I played the update anyway and i would suggest to play it and just ignore the inconsistencies
I played it as well. Its why I said "almost not worth it". You play through a strong, well established story for "10 days" and then wake up in a whole new story that has its own history that you don't know about completely with characters that are well known that you've never seen before. Its jerky and confusing and would have been better if the rework were done first (BD obviously has the whole rework story planned, if not already completed and ready for upload). But after the DITLO side story "fiasco" I can't say I'm totally surprised.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
One of the things lost track of when people speak about S2C1E1 is that we are shifting away from the MC doing 72 hours worth of stuff per day. That is why the first days will become 31. So an update of 1-2 days should be a lot less packed. And that seems reasonable to me. And there will be well over a dozen people who will hate it and scream and cry and facepalm (if I don't get one now and again I forget I am on F95 so go right ahead :p )

I do hope the next batch comes soon because BD needs to trust his work more and let it out. But not because I am in any hurry. With FT work and RL and all the VNs I follow I have plenty to do with my life. Which is why I never attend threads of games I dislike, or even games I do like but the threads are mostly cesspits. I honestly do have better things to do (in case I missed some facepalmers in the last paragraph this should summon more)

PEACE

(One last thing: I want family to get in on sexy times as I have said so often, but I genuinely feel it's not coming for this VN, and that's OK, my list has PLENTY)

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
(One last thing: I want family to get in on sexy times as I have said so often, but I genuinely feel it's not coming for this VN, and that's OK, my list has PLENTY)
What clued you in? Was it the FAQ where it's specifically stated that there will never be any lewd scenes with MC's relatives?

Reactions: Asmodeus34

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
One of the things lost track of when people speak about S2C1E1 is that we are shifting away from the MC doing 72 hours worth of stuff per day. That is why the first days will become 31. So an update of 1-2 days should be a lot less packed. And that seems reasonable to me. And there will be well over a dozen people who will hate it and scream and cry and facepalm (if I don't get one now and again I forget I am on F95 so go right ahead :p )

I do hope the next batch comes soon because BD needs to trust his work more and let it out. But not because I am in any hurry. With FT work and RL and all the VNs I follow I have plenty to do with my life. Which is why I never attend threads of games I dislike, or even games I do like but the threads are mostly cesspits. I honestly do have better things to do (in case I missed some facepalmers in the last paragraph this should summon more)

PEACE

I just wanted to say I only facepalmed you because I felt bad that you hadn't gotten any yet. Your Welcome! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: jaw1986baby

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
Its a bit confusing if you renamed Jamie and in the new chapters her name is hardcoded instead of the used variable

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Not related so no incest. Check mate.... struts around chessboard and flies off with the win.
Patreon defines incest as blood related, adopted, step and even pseudo family (eg. the parents of the orphan MC's best friend who gave him a place to live so he wouldn't end up in the care system)

Clearly you were playing checkers, badly

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
Patreon defines incest as blood related, adopted, step and even pseudo family (eg. the parents of the orphan MC's best friend who gave him a place to live so he wouldn't end up in the care system)

Clearly you were playing checkers, badly
if this is true how Single Again can be on Patreon?

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes