Asmodeus34

Feb 8, 2022
Patreon defines incest as blood related, adopted, step and even pseudo family (eg. the parents of the orphan MC's best friend who gave him a place to live so he wouldn't end up in the care system)

Clearly you were playing checkers, badly
It's actually a clever ploy, a crucial part of the classic strategy known as Brannigan's Gambit.

73b2f36ceb7a812258674ad920db3606.jpg

:WeSmart:

Reactions: JoeAngel
Sep 16, 2021
honestly i haven't even bothered downloading DITLO or this recent 300 render update

pretty sure this was my first lewd game i ever played, besides the flash ones on newgrounds etc back in the day

it was a cool introduction to the game genre, but i remember seeing someone say that this game is super vanilla in terms of sex.. and yeah it kinda is. the setting is very common, the dialogue is very highschool esque instead of college, and Azel is officially out of the picture now.. so i don't know if i should really bother coming back to it as nothing really sets it apart from any other game.

the quality of renders and frequency of updates were really the strong point of this game, and well, those are quite in the past now. so i think maybe it's time to move on.

unless he drops the alleged 2000+ renders anytime soon.. i think it's time to give up and move on from this project

if everything he claimed was true, then i wish BD goodluck in this project and hope he gets things figured out

if he was pulling an ICSTOR, then, well, kudos on the hustle, since it worked.

either way, have a good'er

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
honestly i haven't even bothered downloading DITLO or this recent 300 render update

pretty sure this was my first lewd game i ever played, besides the flash ones on newgrounds etc back in the day

it was a cool introduction to the game genre, but i remember seeing someone say that this game is super vanilla in terms of sex.. and yeah it kinda is. the setting is very common, the dialogue is very highschool esque instead of college, and Azel is officially out of the picture now.. so i don't know if i should really bother coming back to it as nothing really sets it apart from any other game.

the quality of renders and frequency of updates were really the strong point of this game, and well, those are quite in the past now. so i think maybe it's time to move on.

unless he drops the alleged 2000+ renders anytime soon.. i think it's time to give up and move on from this project

if everything he claimed was true, then i wish BD goodluck in this project and hope he gets things figured out

if he was pulling an ICSTOR, then, well, kudos on the hustle, since it worked.

either way, have a good'er
You will be missed

NOT

StantheMan69

Aug 10, 2017
Lol I wouldn't count on it anytime soon he said way back in December that he had almost a 2000+ render update and almost a year later give or take he only had 300 Renders he could put out. 400 more renders was suppose to be out first week of July. We are moving into second week. Will probably hear some reason why it's been delayed to 2042. In the coming days. That still coming soon! At least sooner than 100 years from now.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Lol I wouldn't count on it anytime soon he said way back in December that he had almost a 2000+ render update and almost a year later give or take he only had 300 Renders he could put out. 400 more renders was suppose to be out first week of July. We are moving into second week. Will probably hear some reason why it's been delayed to 2042. In the coming days.
nope i think there will be an awfull long posting again where he explains why he has not brought the second chunk out yet,and after that a new poll comes where he will probably asking about if he should merge the second chunk with the next update he was planning to bring out "very sooon" ^^

and guess what will happen then???

"take your time,we can wait,don´t rush it" bla...bla...bla... :eek: :eek:

it will go like the past 18 month has gone.
as long as his "extreme fanbase" continiues to encourage him to "delay" further and further nothing will change.

i may sound like a dick writing THIS now,but i think the ONLY thing that will snap him out of this habit is if the number of supporters on pantreon are drastically dropping,and then maybe then when he looses a lot of money he realises that it is not a hobby anymore it is his job he is doing for a livng for him and his family.

that can sometimes do wonders more than any shrink.

Last edited:

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I like the story and everything i just wish we had more options about whats going on. Like i wish Jamie and shauna had a seperate relation ship let MC and shauna have their thing and Mc and jamie do their thing. It's like Jamie is the Boss over the other girls. Let shauna have her alone time with MC and Keep the sex seperate from Jamie i mean a 3some is fine from time to time but let them have their sex life seperate from jamie for the most part. When MC and Shauna first officially became BF/GF on the cheating path story it was said that they would have their relationship with MC and Jamie and MC have theirs but now they do everything together and it's fine to be close the way they are doing things now i just wish they could have their alone time.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Does anybody else think Jamie is a little creepy? I mean she's pretty much pushing MC into other women. I mean like when they was with harp and NAT for first time together she was telling MC to touch Nat and she wanting details about what he did with the other girls and wanting him to tell her what he thought about certain girls in the classroom. Letting him date other girls is one thing but pushing him to do it and asking details is a bit creepy.

JetpackWerewolf

Feb 7, 2019
Does anybody else think Jamie is a little creepy? I mean she's pretty much pushing MC into other women. I mean like when they was with harp and NAT for first time together she was telling MC to touch Nat and she wanting details about what he did with the other girls and wanting him to tell her what he thought about certain girls in the classroom. Letting him date other girls is one thing but pushing him to do it and asking details is a bit creepy.
Well, she is a cuckqueen, sooo....Yeah.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
It's her kink. It gets her off seeing him with other girls. I don't see that as creepy, personally. For me creepy is a term used when there's an element of danger, or fear for one's safety. She's not dragging these other women anywhere against their wills, or even suggesting it. She's just trying to encourage situations that have the potential to increase the size of the MC's harem, because it gets her off.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes