ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
It's her kink. It gets her off seeing him with other girls. I don't see that as creepy, personally. For me creepy is a term used when there's an element of danger, or fear for one's safety. She's not dragging these other women anywhere against their wills, or even suggesting it. She's just trying to encourage situations that have the potential to increase the size of the MC's harem, because it gets her off.
well to me creepy means and making you , because of that is not or not :

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
You asked for other people's opinion on whether or not they found Jamie's behaviour creepy, I gave you mine. You don't have to throw dictionary definitions of random words at me just because I don't share your opinion. If you don't want the possibility of dissenting viewpoints, don't ask for other people's input on an open forum.

As for your definition of creepy - someone's grandmother grabbing my balls and giving them a gentle squeeze through my pants would be unpleasant, and make me feel uncomfortable, and it would be because of unwanted or inappropriate sexual behaviour. I would not find this creepy, however. If the same grandmother suddenly seemed intent on me drinking the tea she made me, then I would find it creepy because I'd be worried the woman was about to drug me.

The English language has synonyms to provide nuance that other similar words don't apply. Is it fine for you to feel creepy describes something different from me? Sure it is, but it's equally okay for me to have my own opinion about how and when it applies as well.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Then there is something wrong with you,not with Jamie.

toyohew900

Dec 12, 2020
Jesus Christ... So much negativity. This game is incredible. It's so easy to get emotionally invested. The characters are well written and have unique personalities, the drama is intense, and the renders are good. Honestly, it shouldn't be the renders getting you excited. You should already be there from the sexy, emotional roller-coaster. The plot doesn't reveal anything too early, the reveals are all surprising and sensible, and the dialogue reinforces the action.

Dev needs to keep trusting himself. I finished the available content half an hour ago, and I'm devastated that it's over (for now).

Edit: What I said above isn't good enough. I still can't catch my breath. I hate VNs. They bore me to tears. I get so frustrated with how bland they are and give up on them completely. This game has turned me around on VNs. I know how good it can get now, and I need to find something else this good. My God, what a masterpiece.

Last edited:

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
whoa i didn't mean it like that. I didn't mean to offend. You told me what you thought creepy mean and i was telling you what i thought it meant. Sharing your i was sharing my viewpoint just like you.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
[/QUO
LOL whatever. I was just stating my view on something thats not normal to me and most other people. You don't have to have the same view point as me. and saying something is wrong with me just because i commented it was creepy the way she acts which is not normal. That's a bit much.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
LOL whatever. I was just stating my view on something thats not normal to me and most other people. You don't have to have the same view point as me. and saying something is wrong with me just because i commented it was creepy the way she acts which is not normal. That's a bit much.
you basically kink shammed everyone who likes cuckqueans ....you have no right to complain about someone telling you "it's not normal"

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
you basically kink shammed everyone who likes cuckqueans ....you have no right to complain about someone telling you "it's not normal"
I absolutly have the right to state my opinion about something in the game thats what this forum is for>Just like you have the right to what your saying right now. If i offended anybody then i'm sorry. But i have my opinion and you have yours. I assume the creator reads these forums and if i and others that state our opinion what ever it may be then maybe he/she would make changes in future content. I'm not shamming anybody. And your not offending me by your opinion matter of fact i welcome it. I do apolgize if i offended you or anyone else that was not my intent. Ty for pointing it out to me. but i will give my veiwpoint just like anyone else.

Bev_

Nov 17, 2018
your not offending me by your opinion matter of fact i welcome it
LOL whatever.
:Kappa:

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
whoa i didn't mean it like that. I didn't mean to offend. You told me what you thought creepy mean and i was telling you what i thought it meant. Sharing your i was sharing my viewpoint just like you.
Your links for virtually every other word to dictionary definitions of commonly used words came off extremely condescending, and also gave off strong "I'm right you're wrong, here's proof" vibes. Either that or like you thought I was an idiot. After all, how would you feel if someone decided you needed links to define every word they used to speak to you with?

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Your links for virtually every other word to dictionary definitions of commonly used words came off extremely condescending, and also gave off strong "I'm right you're wrong, here's proof" vibes. Either that or like you thought I was an idiot. After all, how would you feel if someone decided you needed links to define every word they used to speak to you with?
I used copy paste i did not purposely do that.

Drewbie

Oct 21, 2017
Jesus Christ... So much negativity. This game is incredible. It's so easy to get emotionally invested. The characters are well written and have unique personalities, the drama is intense, and the renders are good. Honestly, it shouldn't be the renders getting you excited. You should already be there from the sexy, emotional roller-coaster. The plot doesn't reveal anything too early, the reveals are all surprising and sensible, and the dialogue reinforces the action.

Dev needs to keep trusting himself. I finished the available content half an hour ago, and I'm devastated that it's over (for now).
That's how everyone felt when they first played it. Try being strung along with minimal updates for a while before you try to take people to task for being negative

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
(/S)

WAHHHHH! WAHHHH!! I didn't get my free shit when I wanted it, you don't know the "TRAUMA" I have endured

WAHHHHH! WAHHHH!!

WAHHHHH! WAHHHH!!
oooh bu bu let me hug you, don't worry everything will be fine :sneaky:

edit: ups, i lost the "r" in brubru :oops:

Last edited:

toyohew900

Dec 12, 2020
That's how everyone felt when they first played it. Try being strung along with minimal updates for a while before you try to take people to task for being negative
Look, I get impatience while waiting for more, but what do you expect. He's a solo developer. There's only so much he can do, and projects like these burn people out. Trying to run a demanding patreon, writing, rendering, etc... It's exhausting. Just come back to it in six months to a year, ideally contributing while waiting.

hornydrifter

Feb 20, 2022
Okay, so far this is a fairly fun game. Some of the characters are a bit ridiculous, and I don't like being forced into bits with some of them, but it's whatever. I was actually intrigued to see how Skye was introduced, a transmale playing men's basketball? Yeah, sure....and then when they show up, they're more feminine than half the caste of females.

I mean I ain't complaining, it's just hilariously corny.

Reactions: ThaDude1977

The D0n

Feb 7, 2020
Well now I have seen it all..... someone I like less than an NTR fan. A moralizer.

DaLambMan

Nov 9, 2018
Just found this game for the first time and I'm a bit confused about the S2. I assume that means Season 2? Is there a season 1?

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes