Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I'm curious to know who survived that car accident.
Still ways off to find out I guess, just guesses.
Probably Richer's parents died in that crash, but they said one girl survived.
Who was that girl, and how close is she to MC, maybe a lot closer than we think.
Wonder if that will be a motive for revenge later, MC with the influence he has now could find out.
That's what I would do in his place.
It all goes back to that place and moment of the crash, can't wait to find out who was that girl that survived.
It being Ryker's parents is a popular fan theory, but I'm not sure since when it happened the MC and his father were living hundreds of miles and several states away from WVM. If Ryker's family are locals, then it would be a huge coincidence.
If it was Ryker's parents that died in the crash the girl was likely Katie. Though you'd think she would probably know about that and have mentioned it at some point.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
My theory is that Kimmie is the girl that survived. It would explain why Kenji hates the MC (besides being jealous). Her parents died in the second car. Ryker's parents died in the same car the MC and his spermdonor were in.
That makes no sense. Kenji was blinded by the green envy.
Ryker simply made him feel good with green envy, that's all.
I agree that those people that died may have been Richer's parents in that accident, but where was Ryker?
Only one girl and Mc survived.
Who was that girl, and who was that other person in the car with the Dad and MC?
Lots of questions but very few answers, we'll find out soon enough, maybe this year or the next.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Day 32?
Are we going to see those days we missed or not?
I hope the remake goes from Day 1 through 32 or something like that.
I don't know anymore, it feels like The Sky Is Falling Drama and nobody cares anymore.
2023?
God, I hope it's good enough to wait that long.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Day 32?
Are we going to see those days we missed or not?
I hope the remake goes from Day 1 through 32 or something like that.
I don't know anymore, it feels like The Sky Is Falling Drama and nobody cares anymore.
2023?
God, I hope it's good enough to wait that long.
The remake is planned to be released Early 2023 i think, provided nothing delays it

Oct 22, 2017
He had dropped about 400ish but once he dropped the 300ish update People flooded back and he got his 400ish back
If you look at the history of his Patreon and others at Graphtreon, you can see this is pretty normal. There is a drop at the start of every month when people get removed because their credit card doesn't come through, or cancel because they reevaluate their patronages on a monthly basis, etc. Then people resubscribe, etc. and the number of patrons rises again.
So you always have this curve of diminishing and rising patron numbers. The altitude of several of these cycles is where you can see if a Patreon account gains or loses patrons.
And BD's actually gained a small number of patrons even before the 300 render update dropped after it was hinted at being close.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
If you look at the history of his Patreon and others at Graphtreon, you can see this is pretty normal. There is a drop at the start of every month when people get removed because their credit card doesn't come through, or cancel because they reevaluate their patronages on a monthly basis, etc. Then people resubscribe, etc. and the number of patrons rises again.
So you always have this curve of diminishing and rising patron numbers. The altitude of several of these cycles is where you can see if a Patreon account gains or loses patrons.
And BD's actually gained a small number of patrons even before the 300 render update dropped after it was hinted at being close.
from the dip i saw was like 3,500ish to 3,051 to then 3,451 that would be a crazy flux of CC's not going through or resubbing cause it had dropped before the release so it looked like people were just dropping there sub's which looked a more possible due to the amount of negative bs that is been going on in this thread

Oct 22, 2017
from the dip i saw was like 3,500ish to 3,051 to then 3,451 that would be a crazy flux of CC's not going through or resubbing cause it had dropped before the release so it looked like people were just dropping there sub's which looked a more possible due to the amount of negative bs that is been going on in this thread
When I saw this for the first time I was pretty confused. o_O
The fluctuation on BD's Patreon might be higher than on others - I didn't check.

But:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

it doesn't seem BD took a hit after the 300 render update for now.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
When I saw this for the first time I was pretty confused. o_O
The fluctuation on BD's Patreon might be higher than on others - I didn't check.

But:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

it doesn't seem BD took a hit after the 300 render update for now.
I was looking at it from the 1month to 3month stand point due to the bigger problems being voiced of "Supporters getting banned" and which had a rise but then the massive dip was between the dates of missed dates and delays to then a drop to dropping the update to a massive hike

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes