CircaAD

Oct 9, 2021
Agree. I don't know after recent events in-game, but I was hoping for a redemption arc for Damien where MC could engineer a happily ever after for him and Jasmine.

• Haha
Reactions: Lokitox8

jadenyuki

Oct 9, 2019
I got really surprised when I came here and saw something different of V 10.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.1. What's about this update? Is it worth playing or just another mini game?

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
I got really surprised when I came here and saw something different of V 10.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.1. What's about this update? Is it worth playing or just another mini game?
Not a mini-game, but it is not super long, about half a day of in-game time and one sex scene if I remember correctly.

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
Agree. I don't know after recent events in-game, but I was hoping for a redemption arc for Damien where MC could engineer a happily ever after for him and Jasmine.
No. Even putting aside that I would never give up Jasmine, may I remind you that Damien is gey.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CircaAD

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
from the dip i saw was like 3,500ish to 3,051 to then 3,451 that would be a crazy flux of CC's not going through or resubbing cause it had dropped before the release so it looked like people were just dropping there sub's which looked a more possible due to the amount of negative bs that is been going on in this thread
You obviously have no idea how this thing works.
10% down at the beginning of the month and after that up is pretty damn normal.For every dev.
500 patrons sounds like a lot,but it's not really.After all we are not talking about a dev with a total of 1000 patrons.

Reactions: sava75

pecard255

Mar 28, 2020
10% down at the beginning of the month and after that up is pretty damn normal.For every dev.
500 patrons sounds like a lot,but it's not really.After all we are not talking about a dev with a total of 1000 patrons.
I know I don't understand how it works. Is about 20 percent churn normal? Also, this number is patrons not dollars right?

I guess BD went dark again. I wonder how he sees this play out with his disappearing and all?

Noid42

May 19, 2018
I know I don't understand how it works. Is about 20 percent churn normal? Also, this number is patrons not dollars right?

I guess BD went dark again. I wonder how he sees this play out with his disappearing and all?
Yah, just compare it yourself to other projects.
And I assume he see himself earning 17k$ a month with no deadlines or consequences to delays, also zero obligations to actually finish the project.
I'd say 'gotta love Patreon' but people keep supporting so I guess it's fine? I'm just glad I stopped a long while ago.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
See you are right i dont know how this works. since im not a numbers guy so ya 500 does look like alot even if its out of 3k.
My main point was either people got fed up and if people ran back once something dropped.. It wasn't about if CCs got canceled or if people resubbed more like if people got tired or if people have stockholm and enjoying running back..
That was my point..

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
Thanks for the dev to share this game but am i too dark and cant enjoy a normal sex game or story is so blunt(overhappy),i mean i want to see some character progression and action(i dont mean ntr or anything) its like every girl is born to get fucked by mc

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
See you are right i dont know how this works. since im not a numbers guy so ya 500 does look like alot even if its out of 3k.
My main point was either people got fed up and if people ran back once something dropped.. It wasn't about if CCs got canceled or if people resubbed more like if people got tired or if people have stockholm and enjoying running back..
That was my point..
Actually it is exactly what you don't believe.
For people really stoping to be patrons you should not looking at the beginning of the month.
You can check any other of the famous devs.
DPC and NLT,for example,are usually "losing" 2000 patrons at the start of each month."Losing".

Jonboy72

Jun 20, 2018
This is a great game I am playing on Android the only problem I have is that it keeps shutting down when you are in the back of the car when at the pool party

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
BD is hard at work thinking about how to communicate that this game has actually became a burden for him because he has a family to take care of, but also would like you to remain patrons so you... erm i mean he, can provide for his family :unsure:
You forgot the part where he's taking a break because people are mean so he's probably sharing his child's binky

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes