Havoc_313

May 22, 2017
Y'all irk my soul, all most of you do is joke and complain as if you could do what Braindrop is doing, and you mask it as if you're just being critical of his hesitance when in actuality, you're being ignorant by making light of a serious situation because you can be on the other side of your screens. People have literally killed themselves over things like this but none of that matters to most of you all because all you want is to sit and play your game most of you are getting for free. Half of you can barely formulate a sentence let alone a complete story for a VN but let's judge the people who are actually out here putting in the work to do so for your entertainment because they may or may not have some personal issues that don't sit right with you....If you want to show a creator that they are doing wrong you don't have to belittle them and be dickish about it! Stopping your support is enough if something doesn't sit right with you but if you're just going to continue to wait for the product like we all know you are why not do it while having a shred of decency?

aaachris

Oct 26, 2019
Y'all irk my soul, all most of you do is joke and complain as if you could do what Braindrop is doing, and you mask it as if you're just being critical of his hesitance when in actuality, you're being ignorant by making light of a serious situation because you can be on the other side of your screens. People have literally killed themselves over things like this but none of that matters to most of you all because all you want is to sit and play your game most of you are getting for free. Half of you can barely formulate a sentence let alone a complete story for a VN but let's judge the people who are actually out here putting in the work to do so for your entertainment because they may or may not have some personal issues that don't sit right with you....If you want to show a creator that they are doing wrong you don't have to belittle them and be dickish about it! Stopping your support is enough if something doesn't sit right with you but if you're just going to continue to wait for the product like we all know you are why not do it while having a shred of decency?
None of us here sharing we have been doing for the past few months and giving excuses behind a screen and keyboard that we couldn't milk some gullible sods who'll believe everything anyone has to say on a note.
Very funny for you to assume we all have been dining and living a good life with no struggles while poor drop has been braving the struggles of life.

Havoc_313

May 22, 2017
None of us here sharing we have been doing for the past few months and giving excuses behind a screen and keyboard that we couldn't milk some gullible sods who'll believe everything anyone has to say on a note.
Very funny for you to assume we all have been dining and living a good life with no struggles while poor drop has been braving the struggles of life.
I never said I knew what anyone does in their personal life, all I've commented on is how you all act in here which is like spoiled entitled brats. You don't have to support any creators on this site or Patreon at all but choosing to support them doesn't give you the right to verbally attack them.

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
Speaking of discord, has he ghosted in his discord also? Anyone who's in it?
Didn't he said just before posting the last release that he didn't want to read and reply on any media beause it was making him sad and that he had 'hired' someone to speak on his behalf and relay stuff to him on Patreon and Discord? If i'm applying his past logic, i assume when he said 'hired' he meant 'will hire eventually' but still left.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I wasn't expecting an update on July 4th, I know better, but I was expecting to hear something by now.

I think Braindrop at the point he's gonna abandon this soon, I feel like I said this back over a year ago now, trying to redo the early chapters - which let's be honest, we were a week into the story, nothing really happened, except random bullshit forcing the MC to move 4 times. And attempting to push the story forward on the not yet created new timeline, was just a straight up bad idea.

It's kind of sad right, that he could have taken 6-8 months and rewrote the early chapters instead of trying to do both at once and we would be seeing new updates now.

Anyways, I think the best thing for him, if this is honestly the career path he's choosing, is to abandon this game, and create something new, maybe this time with a bit of a plan.

It's not like WVM is a narrative masterpiece, nobody is playing this for the storytelling, we're playing because there's 100 girls to bang.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
July 20 has come for most, making it time for another birthday shout-out. This time it's Valerie, one of the mature ladies and one who has been linked to MC & his family for a long time when in need of help.

Happy Birthday Valerie!
Valerie_CharacterScreen.png

luci4n0

Nov 9, 2020
To all fans of dev games I would like to tell those who are patreon and can send a screenshot or message in any forum that they have their patreon and subscribe.
Mention to make a plot against the dev and get updates like the people and not what was season 2 which was extremely short, Icstor did the same until it disappeared from everywhere.
If they stop paying subscriptions maybe dev will get back to work like we all hope.

StantheMan69

Aug 10, 2017
I wasn't expecting an update on July 4th, I know better, but I was expecting to hear something by now.

I think Braindrop at the point he's gonna abandon this soon, I feel like I said this back over a year ago now, trying to redo the early chapters - which let's be honest, we were a week into the story, nothing really happened, except random bullshit forcing the MC to move 4 times. And attempting to push the story forward on the not yet created new timeline, was just a straight up bad idea.

It's kind of sad right, that he could have taken 6-8 months and rewrote the early chapters instead of trying to do both at once and we would be seeing new updates now.

Anyways, I think the best thing for him, if this is honestly the career path he's choosing, is to abandon this game, and create something new, maybe this time with a bit of a plan.

It's not like WVM is a narrative masterpiece, nobody is playing this for the storytelling, we're playing because there's 100 girls to bang.
Lets be honest the game is pretty much abandoned now. The only reason it isn't marked that way is due to an update on how he is working on the game and it gets the smallest possible update it can ever now and again. In about a year we'll get info that the 400ish render that was suppose to be coming soon after this last update. As it was set back and he is reworking it. Along with a poll do people want him to release the 100 renders he has done now or hold out for the full 400 render one. So five years from now we might have 300 renders of the 400 that was coming soon. I am starting to get George RR Martin Winds of Winter vibes. Winter is coming! when? who knows? maybe in another ten years.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes