YepperCause

Dec 23, 2017
Maybe I'm alone in this, but I feel like the plot was still sort of on track, if a bit wobbly, until the bowling event. Then it just falls into an abyss of insanity.

We go from an already excessive 40 girls to 51 in one evening, with many so generic they literally don't get names, and some being so tenuously connected to the plot that I had to consult the character guide to figure out who the fuck they even were, and in the course of a few hours of narrative the following events occur: he meets the still-mysterious charity founder/cult leader Willabelle, the antagonists act like cartoon villains for no reason that is ever revealed, we find out that they are involved in some kind of international criminal conspiracy/mob, the MC reunites with his bio-mom, goes to jail, discovers the third ruler of WVM or whatever Valerie is supposed to be, and then the next few thousand renders are him meeting girls, talking to them about their reactions to the events of the bowling event, talking to them about the reactions of other girls to the bowling event, etc. Every girl needs to touch and kiss and hold and hug the MC and tell him how much they love him and how worried they were about him, despite most of them not having known him a week. This is where it seems like the dev has a crying girl fetish, as the MC just begins going from room to room of his mansion, comforting girl after girl who is crying for no particular reason, to the point that I lost track of everything and it began to feel like a fever dream.

And the already insane adulation and worship of the MC goes off the deep end, with the university going so far as to say the MC doesn't have to go to class anymore, is getting his own personal assistants for his meals and scheduling, and the MC getting messaged by random celebrities for hookups, along with having to comfort people he literally never met because they love him but they fear he hates them. Willabelle and Rachel make it explicit that they exist for the higher calling of creating a harem of girls for the MC to look after. Like, these two (three with Valerie) rich, powerful women say that they want the MC to be the centerpiece of a university wide project of caring for broken girls by getting them to live with him and having him take care of them. The MC's magic dick is apparently the thing that Willabelle's creepy cult/charity, Hearts for Hope, was missing. In the new update, a girl gropes MC's dick against his will and the president of the university is willing to call the cops on the groper but she is also willing to turn a blind eye to the fact that MC's sister did a ground-and-pound on the groper. The university president later says that, schoolwide, grades are up and mental health is improving because the MC has been at the school for ~30 days.

On top of that, to prevent any concerns about NTR or whatever, we learn that Ayden is literally the only other person on the team interested in girls. Every other guy on the team prefers dick. This is the most progressive sports team in history; not only do they have the first FtM transgender division one basketball player in NCAA history, ~80% of the team is gay. And this is a can of worms, but Skye's existence is baffling to me. Is he just there to be progressive, or is he going to be a fuckbuddy of the MC? If so, does that make the MC bisexual or is the MC going to treat this person, who clearly has a woman's body, as a woman, denying Skye's stated gender identity? Are viewers supposedly bisexual if they look at Skye's tits sexually? Having a character be FtM trans but have a banging body they show off is just a baffling decision. Either the MC screws Skye and says something like, "I'm bi now, I love your tight, masculine pussy," or Skye is just there as confusing eye candy for the viewer.

Finally, it feels like the only teasing this game does is about basketball. Three goddamn years in development and we haven't seen one fucking game.

YepperCause

Dec 23, 2017
Hey guys, Im here because this is one of my favorite games and, well, I have two questions about it. So if anyone of you know officially the answers or can ask them to the developer/s of the game, i'll be very thankful, really.

As you know, in the game most of the girls are/were virgins (thing that honestly is not bad at all and I like it) Personally one of my favorite girls is Zoe, so i'll be happy if you can tell me if we be her first

Well, the questions are: Wich girls were virgins before having sex with them (like Shauna, Jamie, Bailey, Penelope,...) and wich still are (like Cedey, Mabel, Stacy, Natalie(?),...)

Of course its not necesary to put all the girls, im specially curious about Elizabeth, Emiko, Kimmy, Ruby, Mckenzie, Rainn, Ivory and Fyona. So if you can at least tell me about these that would be awesome. Thank you so much !!!
PD: Sorry if my english is bad. Greetings from Spain !
I don't think we have explicit confirmation on each individual but pretty safe to assume anyone other than biological mothers in the game is a virgin.

hornydrifter

Feb 20, 2022
And the already insane adulation and worship of the MC goes off the deep end, with the university going so far as to say the MC doesn't have to go to class anymore, is getting his own personal assistants for his meals and scheduling, and the MC getting messaged by random celebrities for hookups, along with having to comfort people he literally never met because they love him but they fear he hates them.
Well, apart from that last bit, that actually happens. High-profile college athletes get treatment that most leaders of countries don't get, because they have the potential to bring BILLIONS worth of revenue to colleges and sports clubs. They are essentially given a free pass to a scholarship, they get free homes and food ( since college athletes can't earn money ), girls thrown at them...all to aid the brand. I'm honestly surprised you didn't know this, it's fairly common knowledge.

100% agree with you about Skye, but I'm fairly certain it's more of a tongue-in-cheek joke than any real attempt at 'muh diversity'. However I'm one of 'those' people who considers the MC as bi anyway, considering he has sex with Shauna and Penny. Sexuality deals with sex, not gender.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Well, apart from that last bit, that actually happens. High-profile college athletes get treatment that most leaders of countries don't get, because they have the potential to bring BILLIONS worth of revenue to colleges and sports clubs. They are essentially given a free pass to a scholarship, they get free homes and food ( since college athletes can't earn money ), girls thrown at them...all to aid the brand. I'm honestly surprised you didn't know this, it's fairly common knowledge.
that shit will change soon tho ... as colleges are being allowed to offer athletes money .. i heard on the news a couple days ago (y)

hornydrifter

Feb 20, 2022
that shit will change soon tho ... as colleges are being allowed to offer athletes money .. i heard on the news a couple days ago
It would be the end of collegiate sports, guaranteed. Maybe even colleges as a whole. Plus, how do you offer a contract as a professional athletic associate like the NBA or NFL when kids come out of college already millionaires? It would be the single greatest mistake ever made in sports.

Then again, I think colleges are all ponzi schemes anyway, so if they shoot themselves in the gut I'm all for it.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
It would be the end of collegiate sports, guaranteed. Maybe even colleges as a whole. Plus, how do you offer a contract as a professional athletic associate like the NBA or NFL when kids come out of college already millionaires? It would be the single greatest mistake ever made in sports.

Then again, I think colleges are all ponzi schemes anyway, so if they shoot themselves in the gut I'm all for it.
How are college athletes going to be paid?

On July 1, after a decades-long fight, student-athletes across the country gained the right to make money from their names, images, and likenesses (NIL) thanks to a flurry of new state laws and an NCAA policy change.Apr 28, 2022

YepperCause

Dec 23, 2017
I mean, I know a little about this. I used to teach at a university that had division one basketball and football teams and some of the most famous college players in the country. They didn't get individual aides helping them with meal plans and they had to attend my classes so long as they didn't have a direct conflict with an away game. They received plenty of preferential treatment, including completely covered room and board, but a lot of the stuff people imagine happens even at the schools most overly invested in college athletics is just fantasy.

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
I mean, I know a little about this. I used to teach at a university that had division one basketball and football teams and some of the most famous college players in the country. They didn't get individual aides helping them with meal plans and they had to attend my classes so long as they didn't have a direct conflict with an away game. They received plenty of preferential treatment, including completely covered room and board, but a lot of the stuff people imagine happens even at the schools most overly invested in college athletics is just fantasy.
I think that several of us have tried to make the same point - that top athletes at big schools get preferential treatment but 95% of the college-related narrative in WMV is sheer fantasy. Animal House and Old School are more realistic and it’s just too much for me and lot of other people. I think that many people, maybe even most people, would have been happy with a less complex, more grounded VN with more a more predictable release trajectory.

I think what resonated early on with many people was the relatively simple and reasonably wholesome “big man on campus athlete is a chick magnet” backstory and stuff like princesses in basements and multiple conspiracies turns off early adopters and makes the VN a giant pain in the ass to develop.

Reactions: YepperCause
Oct 22, 2017
I think that several of us have tried to make the same point - that top athletes at big schools get preferential treatment but 95% of the college-related narrative in WMV is sheer fantasy. Animal House and Old School are more realistic and it’s just too much for me and lot of other people. I think that many people, maybe even most people, would have been happy with a less complex, more grounded VN with more a more predictable release trajectory.

I think what resonated early on with many people was the relatively simple and reasonably wholesome “big man on campus athlete is a chick magnet” backstory and stuff like princesses in basements and multiple conspiracies turns off early adopters and makes the VN a giant pain in the ass to develop.
That are definitely points that made me stay in the beginning. Although I don't have that much of a problem with the conspiracies, yet.

What I currently have problems with is more a list of small things that seems to be ever growing over the updates and made me ask myself if I still liked it enough to support it financially multiple times. (I stopped to do so for now after that last poll ...)

- Face shots got more and more streamlined. Instead of individual faces, everyone tends to always show a duck face.

- Only encountered Tali after the rework, but the question remains - do we 'need' her and her backstory?

- Overlapping with the last point - at the beginning, I remember BD saying, that customers were side-chicks that wouldn't be integrated into the main story but stay separate. Which I was very fine with as I play without that contract. But now it seems that all clients will come into the main story sooner or later (and if I get it right, initially Tali was a special client too?).

- While I could remember and name pretty much every girl up until the bowling event even after coming back for a new update, we got that many new girls here with no real introduction or names... why? Before it was 'one-by-one' and every girl had her own story. And I might mix the last update(s) and DITLO, but they seem to be pretty much part of the group now, with almost no prior integration - but maybe the rework will change that.

- I liked the DITLO and had no problem with the censoring (although the effect could have been better), but it incorporated several elements that aren't part of my playthrough. I realize for such a small side story it is kind of overkill to add in all your personal choices, but it reduced my enjoying it nonetheless.

- While I liked what we were shown of the remodeled girls, it seems that they get a little less unique/individual.

- Not a popular one from what I have read, but from the very beginning, I found Jamies face 'weird'. I can't put a finger on it, but it feels slightly off for me.

- For me personally, I'm not into giant tits or asses - and a lot of them seem to have grown over the updates - or BD uses angles that enhance them more often now.

LinusMundane

Jun 30, 2022
Everybody: The MC has no time, he's spread himself so thin and he needs to take some time to himself and not be bothered by everyone all the time.

Also Everybody: :super urgently: MC, can I speak to you for 10 minutes, alone, over here?

MC: what's the matter, what did you wanna talk about?

Everybody: Oh, nothin....whatcha doin????

Vinitharya

Jan 14, 2018
Maybe I'm alone in this, but I feel like the plot was still sort of on track, if a bit wobbly, until the bowling event. Then it just falls into an abyss of insanity.

We go from an already excessive 40 girls to 51 in one evening, with many so generic they literally don't get names, and some being so tenuously connected to the plot that I had to consult the character guide to figure out who the fuck they even were, and in the course of a few hours of narrative the following events occur: he meets the still-mysterious charity founder/cult leader Willabelle, the antagonists act like cartoon villains for no reason that is ever revealed, we find out that they are involved in some kind of international criminal conspiracy/mob, the MC reunites with his bio-mom, goes to jail, discovers the third ruler of WVM or whatever Valerie is supposed to be, and then the next few thousand renders are him meeting girls, talking to them about their reactions to the events of the bowling event, talking to them about the reactions of other girls to the bowling event, etc. Every girl needs to touch and kiss and hold and hug the MC and tell him how much they love him and how worried they were about him, despite most of them not having known him a week. This is where it seems like the dev has a crying girl fetish, as the MC just begins going from room to room of his mansion, comforting girl after girl who is crying for no particular reason, to the point that I lost track of everything and it began to feel like a fever dream.

And the already insane adulation and worship of the MC goes off the deep end, with the university going so far as to say the MC doesn't have to go to class anymore, is getting his own personal assistants for his meals and scheduling, and the MC getting messaged by random celebrities for hookups, along with having to comfort people he literally never met because they love him but they fear he hates them. Willabelle and Rachel make it explicit that they exist for the higher calling of creating a harem of girls for the MC to look after. Like, these two (three with Valerie) rich, powerful women say that they want the MC to be the centerpiece of a university wide project of caring for broken girls by getting them to live with him and having him take care of them. The MC's magic dick is apparently the thing that Willabelle's creepy cult/charity, Hearts for Hope, was missing. In the new update, a girl gropes MC's dick against his will and the president of the university is willing to call the cops on the groper but she is also willing to turn a blind eye to the fact that MC's sister did a ground-and-pound on the groper. The university president later says that, schoolwide, grades are up and mental health is improving because the MC has been at the school for ~30 days.

On top of that, to prevent any concerns about NTR or whatever, we learn that Ayden is literally the only other person on the team interested in girls. Every other guy on the team prefers dick. This is the most progressive sports team in history; not only do they have the first FtM transgender division one basketball player in NCAA history, ~80% of the team is gay. And this is a can of worms, but Skye's existence is baffling to me. Is he just there to be progressive, or is he going to be a fuckbuddy of the MC? If so, does that make the MC bisexual or is the MC going to treat this person, who clearly has a woman's body, as a woman, denying Skye's stated gender identity? Are viewers supposedly bisexual if they look at Skye's tits sexually? Having a character be FtM trans but have a banging body they show off is just a baffling decision. Either the MC screws Skye and says something like, "I'm bi now, I love your tight, masculine pussy," or Skye is just there as confusing eye candy for the viewer.

Finally, it feels like the only teasing this game does is about basketball. Three goddamn years in development and we haven't seen one fucking game.
I couldn't agree more. The game completely lost me with that event, and someone finally put to words why I couldn't keep going afterwards.

twiztid

Oct 21, 2020

Not only that wtf happened with Harpers' daughter changing her whole style overnight...

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
It's nice to see that even when I forget to check this thread for a week, I haven't missed anything of particular consequence. People still complaining about Brain's Milking, and saying that they're done with this game... yet continue to stick around and complain, telling those that support Braindrop that they think we're wasting our money... News flash, it's our money to do with as we please.

Seriously. It's refreshing to see that the more things change, the more they stay the same.
To be fair, people can still agree it's your money to do with as you please... whilst still saying you're wasting your money

Wen I Say

Mar 17, 2019
To be fair, people can still agree it's your money to do with as you please... whilst still saying you're wasting your money
LMFAO "I put my money in a blender with some water and turned it on low for 2 mins the best mean green I ever had!" The revolutionary concept that other people don't have to share other's thought processes to assess one's actions as wasteful is lost on some people. Yet here they are yelling into the void that they can do what they want which is indeed true within reason but for the sake of argument in this context yes you do you send your life's blood where ever you want, just know when you yell into the void it yells back...One day they'll get it but that day ain't today.

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
LMFAO "I put my money in a blender with some water and turned it on low for 2 mins the best mean green I ever had!" The revolutionary concept that other people don't have to share other's thought processes to assess one's actions as wasteful is lost on some people. Yet here they are yelling into the void that they can do what they want which is indeed true within reason but for the sake of argument in this context yes you do you send your life's blood where ever you want, just know when you yell into the void it yells back...One day they'll get it but that day ain't today.
I mean... it's not really a void... it's a public forum... where people talk... If someone doesn't wish their actions be judged, then talking in such a place isn't really the way to go about it. Everyone has the right to do what they want so long as it's legal just as much as everyone has the right to laugh / critique in response.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes