TheBigone19

Jun 16, 2019
BD works alone. He certainly makes enough money to hire out for help. However he doesn't want to have monitor other peoples work or take away his time from working on the game. He wanted to do it alone. If I'm remember what he said when this was brought up a number of times. Of course it doesn't seem like he really wants to work on the game anymore, so he should probably look into it.

Some delays? :LOL: A year with only the DITLO (a terrible idea) and a 300 render update when there are supposedly more than 2000 renders finished and have been for awhile. Well if we are to take the "fucking awesome" BD at his word. Must be an interesting world you live in where no one is ever held accountable. I don't imagine much gets done though.

Most of the people on here complaining aren't the trolls that complain over anything, but fans of the game who have gotten tired of hearing all the excuses. The last one being completely ridiculous. He is feeling sensitive and couldn't handle it if the big update got bad reviews. That's a child's mentality. Anyone over the age of twelve should've realized by now that no matter what you do you can't please everyone.

I really like this game and have given BD plenty of credit in the past for pausing pledges and being upfront with his supporters, but that's just not the case anymore. Now it just seems like a dev who has gotten tired of working on his game, but doesn't want to give up the money. He doesn't even keep up with the mind drops anymore.

He said back at the end of May that he was breaking it up into chunks and wanted everything out by early August. Well it's mid July and we've only seen 300 renders. Anyone still think that's a possibility? I hope like mostly everyone else that he gets his shit together and gets the game up and rolling again, but to be optimistic about it at this point is crazy.
I agree 100%, and I was a patreon.
if BD is telling the truth, than he need better psycologist: not having a deadline and/or having a mountain of work to do can block a person. With a good help and time BD can learn how to manage it. But the first thing that he needs to understand is to do baby-steps: for example, release mini beta every week.

suresh

Aug 20, 2017
i want to play season 1 only, so i downloaded the compressed version available but what walkthrough mod to use? please help

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
I agree 100%, and I was a patreon.
if BD is telling the truth, than he need better psycologist: not having a deadline and/or having a mountain of work to do can block a person. With a good help and time BD can learn how to manage it. But the first thing that he needs to understand is to do baby-steps: for example, release mini beta every week.
There's a reason development teams nowadays work in agile with frequent releases and constant feedback loops. Braindrop has switched to waterfall model which has exactly the pitfalls you mention.

Bev_

Nov 17, 2018
Can you turn off the futa in this game?
Genre:
3DCG, Male protagonist, Harem, School setting, Animated, MILF, Cheating (Avoidable), Oral sex, Vaginal sex, Creampie, Futa/trans (Optional), Mobile game, Romance, Anal sex, Group sex, Prostitution, Ahegao, Big ass, Big tits, Handjob, Interracial, Masturbation, Voyeurism, PoV, Teasing, Titfuck, Virgin

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
Any news from BP in the meanwhile?
Apparently not here but maybe on discord or is he still ghosting eveyone?

Closing in on a month after his "promise" so i'm just curious. And to be honest, WVM is just to good a game to be dropped like this.

grim019

Mar 28, 2020
The main problem that I and many others have with BD is not how long releases take. Its the fact he keeps lying. I understand he may be going through a lot mentally. Which is why he should just come out and announce he is taking a break instead he keeps giving release dates and not keeping his word.

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
So now that Sarcasm is out of the way, everyone who has trouble with waiting you know where the Powerbutton for your PC, Laptop or other Device able to open this Page is, so please use it and f* off.
Der Knabe has enough to deal with in his Life without someone whining that it takes to long.
People who equate games you're basically paying for each month to an AAA games you pay for once and then that's as if they're the same thing are wild.

jonnyd901

Aug 24, 2020
Oh no, how shocking!

The Gentleman can't release something because REAL LIFE and MENTAL ISSUES? How ever should we survive the time until he is in a better state?
How ever should one get used to waiting such long times? Oh i know! Let's play Twisted World! ...what? oh no, again such long times! How is it with Artemis?
Blimey it seems for a good AAA Game one has to have something called ...what was it again? *looks at the scribled word in his Palm* pa-ti-en-ce, huh a word seldom heard in todays society. And a weird word too.

So now that Sarcasm is out of the way, everyone who has trouble with waiting you know where the Powerbutton for your PC, Laptop or other Device able to open this Page is, so please use it and f* off.
Der Knabe has enough to deal with in his Life without someone whining that it takes to long.
Funny you should mention Artemis what's it at now just under 3k renders in less time looking at an August release

moisttaint

Apr 19, 2018
Sad he is having such a rough time. Would be disappointing if this got cancelled before we get a hot millie/harper threesome. But one man's well being is always greater than his art. Hope to hear from him again, but if not I hope it is because he found a healthy way to get away and not because of a continued spiral.

The D0n

Feb 7, 2020
Personal problems are always directly proportional to the number of patreons developers have, how curious...
It does seem to be a trend very few can shake..... it appears cash causes the onset bullshititus at a galloping rate. One dev I follow is in a war zone still trying to get a release done but others have trouble dealing with breathing in and out with a paycheck every month.

Failcon

Sep 24, 2020
It does seem to be a trend very few can shake..... it appears cash causes the onset bullshititus at a galloping rate. One dev I follow is in a war zone still trying to get a release done but others have trouble dealing with breathing in and out with a paycheck every month.
The solution is as simple as the problem.

Devs that don't reasonably keep to schedules that they themselves set, repeatedly (this is key, as life can occasionally step in the way), should have support dropped. This means Devs like NTL Media who drop at a regular pace would never see support really drop. While those who don't deserve a dime (ICSTOR as prime example) should have all supporters run fast and far, because they can't produce a thing unless they fear the well is running dry.

As long as supporters keep on supporting the bad players, then they will continue to take advantage of your support.

I suggest a simple idea I work under. Each time I look for an update to a game I like, I look at last post and if it is an excuse for why it isn't done, I remove support. If on the other hand it is an update explaining where the update is at, how close to the date it is for release and if the update is on par with past releases. If all that is business as usual, then continue support and if this update is above avg, drop a one-time boost, just to show appreciation.

3.70 star(s) 644 Votes