mcmundo

Oct 20, 2021
oh noes people are complaining that they don't get for free a product, or how big that product is, or when it's delivered.
"I'm not complaining that I don't get it for free, I'm complaining that .. yea , he said he release and he doesn't , guys lets start boo-ing him, boo , gief me for free, boo, I deserve since I'm a user here, boo"
hahahahha
I swear you people are really funny.
Keep up the good work guys, you're really making me laugh.
And there you go again...

I just cannot understand why you keep saying "free" every post. I mean, what made you think that you are the only one subscribed in Patreon? Its just because you have a badge?, you need that recognition so badly?

Your the only one making other people laugh with your ass-kisser attitude... I mean, even if your crush/idol makes something wrong, you need to accept it. Geez your are worst than a disney super star 12 yold fanboy/girl.... Isnt this forum supposed to be for adults?

Last edited:

aaachris

Oct 26, 2019
oh noes people are complaining that they don't get for free a product, or how big that product is, or when it's delivered.
"I'm not complaining that I don't get it for free, I'm complaining that .. yea , he said he release and he doesn't , guys lets start boo-ing him, boo , gief me for free, boo, I deserve since I'm a user here, boo"
hahahahha
this one is knee deep not missing any juice of excusedrop and still got time to defend him

Feb 29, 2020
hahahahha
You laugh at us and Braindrop laughs at you with your money. :KEK:

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I have a feeling this game is about to get abandoned based on how little he's been doing with it over the past year and a half on top of his increased radio silence as well as the last post he made hinting towards how he seems to no longer want to make this game. Only reason I see him not abandoning it is because he needs that money, so every 8-13 months, we may see a 100-300 render update just to keep patreon's satisfied.

Bacara

Aug 29, 2021
I have a feeling this game is about to get abandoned based on how little he's been doing with it over the past year and a half on top of his increased radio silence as well as the last post he made hinting towards how he seems to no longer want to make this game. Only reason I see him not abandoning it is because he needs that money, so every 8-13 months, we may see a 100-300 render update just to keep patreon's satisfied.
It won't get abandoned, he'll just keep on drip feeding small yearly updates.

mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
Yes, why abandon a steady income to provide for the family, even the wife doesn't need to work thanks to the loyal patrons! Why work 9-5 and commute to work and back every day for 3-4 months, when you can get the same money for nothing every month by resting on your laurels. (y)

Dankmemer

Jul 15, 2017
hahahahha
is it possible to somehow be further up someone elses ass

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
I dont understand everyonea need to come into this thread to bitch. Does ir suck the game is basically stalled with no idea when we will get new content yes it does. Does it suck BD has been a ghost since the beginning of thw month yes it does.

However ypu guys need to treat this.like a toxic relationship, and find a way to move past it. Until BD can prove he is back and will jabe consistant updates you should just move on.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I dont understand everyonea need to come into this thread to bitch. Does ir suck the game is basically stalled with no idea when we will get new content yes it does. Does it suck BD has been a ghost since the beginning of thw month yes it does.

However ypu guys need to treat this.like a toxic relationship, and find a way to move past it. Until BD can prove he is back and will jabe consistant updates you should just move on.
your advice will fall on deaf ears.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
I dont understand everyonea need to come into this thread to bitch.
I want to preface this by saying I mean this generally and not specific to WVM or BD:

Where exactly are people supposed to complain then? If you complain on patreon (maybe not BD's, I wouldn't know) and people dogpile you asking why you're a patreon if you don't like the game, you come here and people dogpile you saying you aren't a patreon thus can't complain.

Personally, I don't understand why dev brownnosers are here. There are so many tools available to create a community free of the "freeloaders" yet people flock to this website like we're the only game in town. If all you want is a safe space free of "whining," make one.

LinusMundane

Jun 30, 2022
I want to preface this by saying I mean this generally and not specific to WVM or BD:

Where exactly are people supposed to complain then? If you complain on patreon (maybe not BD's, I wouldn't know) and people dogpile you asking why you're a patreon if you don't like the game, you come here and people dogpile you saying you aren't a patreon thus can't complain.

Personally, I don't understand why dev brownnosers are here. There are so many tools available to create a community free of the "freeloaders" yet people flock to this website like we're the only game in town. If all you want is a safe space free of "whining," make one.

I agree 100%, that's what forums have always been for, its not about just praise or just complaints, but a mix of all. You don't like it, either way....scroll on. I know this has been said a billion times as well and it never makes a difference, but it sure saves a lot of heartburn.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018

I fully understand where you are coming from, and people have the right to complain. I meant my comment not to stop the complaining but to remind people that you ahouldnt let a toxic relationship control you.

At the end of the day i no longer trust BD and i am very frustated with the current state evrything. I also realise that even if BD were to start dropping updates once per month for the next year he still wouldnt earn back most peoples trust.

Either BD is going to find balance between his family life, his mental health issues, and working on this game and he will be abke to finish it. Or he will conitue to struggle and probably abandon the game.

Either way my comment was meant to hopefully make people realize that staying in this thread letting their angry fester isnt healthy. If you want to rightfully complain go for it but dont let it comsume you

Last edited:

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

OK but the repetitive cycle of continuing to bitch when it has all been said before and often by the same people???

That's the purpose of this thread?

Call190Now

Feb 4, 2019
OK but the repetitive cycle of continuing to bitch when it has all been said before and often by the same people???

yes. you wanna complain about the dev and the actual game state (and some kinks that won't be in-game)? you're in the right place

you wanna do something fun and talk about the characters? better start your own forum :Kappa:

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017

The thread is really to talk about the game, to speculate about direction, to pick apart meaning from actions that came in the previous update, hopes and dreams level chat. Bringing people together who have a shared interest of a particular game. The problem is forums are a bit like kindergarten. You bring all the kids together and you then need to keep them entertained otherwise they begin to drawn on the walls or starting fires. Once the release has been talked about to death, all that's left is talk about what comes next. once that's been talked about to death then all you've got left to talk about is when the next release is. And I think this thread's been at that point for a while now.

Regular updates will solve all those issues, but what does this game have to show for it? A wee omake and vague promises. Spiffing...

Shit, look at the Sunshine Love you obviously love enough to have as your avatar and in your footer. You'll get bickering in that thread sure, I remember the Nicole debates being quite interesting, but Mr Dots doesn't fuck about by leaving his fans with nothing left to talk about cause he's 1) informative about his plans 2) regular as balls or near enough to it that he could say there's a delay and everyone would be like "it's cool fam, you be you".

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes