Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Hey guys.

I took a bit of a sudden break from all of my socials. I had announced I was doing so on discord but I said I would be doing so after the next chunk of update was out.

I've been struggling with a lot of things and I'm far from perfect.
I was feeling very out of touch with the game. Things turned from making a game I enjoyed into battling myself everyday.
This year has brought about a lot of changes in my life. Some good, some bad. And I've been trying to figure it all out.
Doing that on its own is tough but adding on the situation with the game and people talking about you like you're some kind of comic book villain when in reality you're just trying to get through it however you can... it's been weird.

I hit an all time low mentally after the recent chunk. I'm doing better now but it was rough for a bit.
I had originally planned to only take a few days off of things but then I got sick and I also went on new ADHD medication... and this stuff isn't exactly fun to talk about so I guess I wasn't in a rush... but here we are. Sorry if I made anyone concerned about me.

I still love making WVM.
Taking a break from socials has really showed me how much of my jadedness was with everything except making the game.
For my own mental sake as well as the game. I plan on taking a long break from being a public anything.
I will not be reading the comments on this post or anything game related for a while.
I will be hiring someone to manage my Patreon / SubscribeStar for me.
So you won't be left in the dark. There will still be mind drops but they will probably be bi-weekly instead of weekly.
I will share information with whoever will be running it and they'll write and maintain the posts for me.

I just want to make the game. This all started as a hobby that I just decided to share with others and that's how I plan on continuing on.
I'll still be around on discord, though I'll likely steer clear of any game discussion channels. I'll have the person that runs socials to report game bugs or other issues to me.
You'll see me complain / celebrate about the Steelers season in #sports mainly.

As far as release dates and updates go, I do not plan on ever saying anything about them again.
Talking about them only fucks me up. You'll know about them whenever they are released.
I'll probably say something on discord when it's uploading but that's all I plan on.
The last thing I'll say is that I added an extra path to an option in this next chunk and that's why it isn't out yet but it will be soon.
And that's that.

This was basically just a post to let you guys know that I'm still here. I took a break from socials but I've been working the whole time.
And I always feel it's necessary to say that I completely understand all of the frustration. If I was on the other side of the screen I'd be upset too.
Nothing I've done has been malicious. I'm genuinely just trying to make it through this rough patch and into normalcy.
If you believe that, cool. Thank you for understanding.
If not, no hard feelings. Please remove your pledge and do something pleasant with it. Took much negativity going around and you don't owe me anything and I personally don't want your money if you are upset with things.
Nothings final. You can remove and come back when the wheels are spinning again.
All former patrons will still receive all updates from Days 32-38. You just have to be in the discord to get the link.

Thanks for listening and I'll talk to you... later.
Love you guys.

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
It's crazy how those devs (talking in general, there is plenty of example out there) always hit a rough patch when money starts pouring. One thing i love also is that everytime those guys start saying "i am not giving out release date anymore"...yeah of course you won't lol. You're probably working on it 2 days by now :WeSmart:

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
wow i am at a loss of words now.....
and what a surprise... again a awfull long posting with more or less again the same excuses.same contents just other words written down...

he changes his plans for the game as often as someone changes his underwear lately...

just un..fucking...believable.....

and of course it is near payday...what a surprise now.....
and sure as hell no mentioning about the thousands of renders that should be finished by now,because he has been working so hard on the game all the time and almost never stopped working on it.........

Last edited:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021

Hey guys.

I took a bit of a sudden break from all of my socials. I had announced I was doing so on discord but I said I would be doing so after the next chunk of update was out.

I was feeling very out of touch with the game. Things turned from making a game I enjoyed into battling myself everyday.
This year has brought about a lot of changes in my life. Some good, some bad. And I've been trying to figure it all out.
Doing that on its own is tough but adding on the situation with the game and people talking about you like you're some kind of comic book villain when in reality you're just trying to get through it however you can... it's been weird.

I hit an all time low mentally after the recent chunk. I'm doing better now but it was rough for a bit.
I had originally planned to only take a few days off of things but then I got sick and I also went on new ADHD medication... and this stuff isn't exactly fun to talk about so I guess I wasn't in a rush... but here we are. Sorry if I made anyone concerned about me.

I still love making WVM.
Taking a break from socials has really showed me how much of my jadedness was with everything except making the game.
For my own mental sake as well as the game. I plan on taking a long break from being a public anything.
I will not be reading the comments on this post or anything game related for a while.
So you won't be left in the dark. There will still be mind drops but they will probably be bi-weekly instead of weekly.
I will share information with whoever will be running it and they'll write and maintain the posts for me.

I just want to make the game. This all started as a hobby that I just decided to share with others and that's how I plan on continuing on.
I'll still be around on discord, though I'll likely steer clear of any game discussion channels. I'll have the person that runs socials to report game bugs or other issues to me.

As far as release dates and updates go, I do not plan on ever saying anything about them again.
Talking about them only fucks me up. You'll know about them whenever they are released.
I'll probably say something on discord when it's uploading but that's all I plan on.
The last thing I'll say is that I added an extra path to an option in this next chunk and that's why it isn't out yet but it will be soon.
And that's that.

This was basically just a post to let you guys know that I'm still here. I took a break from socials but I've been working the whole time.
And I always feel it's necessary to say that I completely understand all of the frustration. If I was on the other side of the screen I'd be upset too.
Nothing I've done has been malicious. I'm genuinely just trying to make it through this rough patch and into normalcy.
If not, no hard feelings. Please remove your pledge and do something pleasant with it. Took much negativity going around and you don't owe me anything and I personally don't want your money if you are upset with things.
Nothings final. You can remove and come back when the wheels are spinning again.
All former patrons will still receive all updates from Days 32-38. You just have to be in the discord to get the link.

Love you guys.
Replace WVM with Milfy City and this is the perfect ICSTOR post.

Last edited:

offtanker

Oct 10, 2018
Loving the game so far but it seems from 'd7-1' image and on is missing. I am also using KoGa3 mod but i dont think it has anything to do with the images as far as i can tell. I would appreciate the help.

Jondoen88

Jan 25, 2021
Man, I really want to be nice and kind to BD, but boy is it getting difficult.

I am thankful that it isn't total radio silence; cause that would be a major misstep. Getting a Product Manager/go between isn't bad but far from ideal. Hopefully this go-between can help mend some of the gap of understanding from the promises made and promises kept and pull off the Herculean task of community mending

I am quite glad that although I am supportive with my words, I haven't been supportive with my income, for it seems like that's the effort he is willing to put out. Mostly wind.

grim019

Mar 28, 2020
So the update that was supposed to be out about July 4th is not done. Even though it was pretty much done then and you have been working on it this whole time. Is still somehow not done. That doesn't really make much sense. I feel like this is the second time he mentioned a problem with medicine in one of his posts.

Oct 19, 2020

Hey guys.

I still love making WVM.

And that's that.

Love you guys.
Near end of the month excuse come. What a surprise. It contains self pity and same excuses with different words. I would say he's better at writing excuses than games plot. He's still working on the game if u believe but still not ready yet.

He's not doing his job but wants whole money. What can be said to greedy boy. He's not man he's just a boy.

Man's keep their promises. If you give a promise u gotta live up to that promises.

I was done with the game but after update could be changing but nope same old shit. Anyway it's time for me let go this game and for the so called dev his time for letting the game go has gone. Should of abandon a year ago but instead choose to rip people off. But they are happy with it. Should be win-win.

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
and I'll be seeing Jamie kisses in my nightmares from now on...
Well, the kissing where always strange for my liking. It looks more like a Dog lick a face or so .... bäh :ROFLMAO:

For the new Brain-Post:

Excactly that sort of thing i was already awaiting. Just another disappointment. And no Update. :unsure:
Life can be a Bitch yeah, but as always we have to stay strong.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
All the time I try to give my honest opinion :
Brain Drop :

""
If you believe that, cool. Thank you for understanding. If not, no hard feelings. Please remove your pledge and do something pleasant with it. ""

In my personal Opinion :

1. It's all come down to the people which pledge to Brain Drop. As the BD said, It's up them to keep on supporting or Unpledge.

2. Trusting Brain Drop words, It's up to people and their personal opinion and on the Platform like discord, f95zone or patreon, they have all the right to say their opinion.

I like to be clear with my words " Every have right to opinion and to say it. while it's good listen to all but it's Brain Drop choice and right to chose not to be."

My personal Opinion on this situation : His statement doesn't meet his works, On Multiple event in recent times.

BD : " All former patrons will still receive all updates from Days 32-38. " :cautious: :confused: One Update on Info update, Outside of one month. :sneaky:

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Props to the dev of this game for not being emotionally insecure like some other game devs over any mention of a certain other college setting vn lol

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
So Braindrop suddenly decided to "add a new path" to the update he claimed was going to be just a couple of days after the last one?

I thought releasing something was going to help him stop having those kind of stupid impulses, i guess i was wrong.

Things are looking grimm if releasing something didnt help unblock BD. I wish him the best, but the fact that things keep going worse instead of going better isnt a good omen

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes