jjmayne

Jan 22, 2022
Anyone in his Discord? Has be said anything lately? Where are the 400 renders he said would come out right after the 300?

Two releases before July? Give me a break. This fucking guy man...
Three people in his discord have asked about an update on the update and some random users have responded with variations of "when it's ready," but BrainDrop himself hasn't responded to any of them.

Reactions: TheJesterrrrrrrr

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Anyone in his Discord? Has be said anything lately? Where are the 400 renders he said would come out right after the 300?

Two releases before July? Give me a break. This fucking guy man...
Probably sitting back laughing at everyone or sitting there crying because people were mean to him and have been saying mean things to him about his scamming and excuses. So don't expect an update anytime soon because we're mean.

StantheMan69

Aug 10, 2017
Don't know about anyone else but I am going to be laughing so hard in a few months to years. When BD finally drops the 400 render update that was suppose to be right after the 300 one we just got and is now broken up into 4x 100 render updates. Because its not all ready yet.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I wish the game had more options in certain content. Because everybody has their likes and dislikes. I just wish we had more options in what we see or happens in the game.

Reactions: JoeAngel

K18

Apr 19, 2018
It's July 12 around the globe and it's one of MC's biggest fans birthday Penelope. Intrigued to see what's to come exploring her wild side, especially she said "MC can do whatever he wants to her" & that "she'll do anything for him" :sneaky:.

Happy Birthday Penelope
Penelope_CharacterScreen.png

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
well to me creepy means and making you , because of that is not or not :
Well to me creepy means people asking for opinions and then give a way over detailed report on why they are wrong..kinda like what you're doing, and yeah your remarks makes us feel unpleasant, uncomfortable, and totaly not appropriate of you to do.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I'm curious to know who survived that car accident.
Still ways off to find out I guess, just guesses.
Probably Richer's parents died in that crash, but they said one girl survived.
Who was that girl, and how close is she to MC, maybe a lot closer than we think.
Wonder if that will be a motive for revenge later, MC with the influence he has now could find out.
That's what I would do in his place.
It all goes back to that place and moment of the crash, can't wait to find out who was that girl that survived.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes