ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
What?! There's no such thing as 'more than enough of Goddess Bailey'! I'm fine with Emiko getting a tiny bit of attention though, not too much since Bailey is the real deal here.
Rainn still scares me with those eyes so... yeah. :HideThePain:
Im talking solo Goddess Bailey. :unsure: Its time for more Holy Trinity. I will never exclude Goddess Bailey from anything.:eek: There is no point in the Holy Trinity Monastery if Goddess Bailey was left out.:cautious: And OFC Goddess Rainn will scare you. Her beautiful eyes will pierces the deepest and darkest part of your soul. :sneaky: Its intoxicatingly sexy.:love:

JerichoZ

Jul 18, 2018
well i just finished a play though is there a Sex scene with Harper or u get to see her naked in a part i missed
or coming in a future update :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: ZeroTao

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
well i just finished a play though is there a Sex scene with Harper or u get to see her naked in a part i missed
or coming in a future update :unsure:
Might be in future but i doubt it. Harper seems like a woman that is OLD school with relationships and might be weirded out by dating her daughter's Harem King "BF"

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Your Bailey Slave aint no goddess. She may look like the True Bailey but she is just an imitation of her. Although if i must be honest the Goddess has made a near perfect clone, if not for that disturbing flaw of dark humor. Seems the Goddess has made a way to show who is the real Goddess.
Yer the only one who believes they are the same. This whole time I've been treating like American Gods where a difference in belief spawns it's own version of a deity :p

Honestly I'm sick of perpetuating this religious rivalry argument anyway. All it's gonna do is get us spanked by mods for arguing and considering we have 2 thread regulars are now mods that's a much more rela possibility

Reactions: Braindrop

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I think the mc, Jamie and Elizabeth should talk to each other instead of the mc leaving those 2 alone just to end up in a fight. I keep wondering why he keeps making that mistake.
Is he avoiding that encounter for the next version or will he grow a pair and finally do it properly.

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Yer the only one who believes they are the same. This whole time I've been treating like American Gods where a difference in belief spawns it's own version of a deity :p

Honestly I'm sick of perpetuating this religious rivalry argument anyway. All it's gonna do is get us spanked by mods for arguing and considering we have 2 thread regulars are now mods that's a much more rela possibility
Religion is the biggest evil that should be rid of in the world. Why i dont believe in such things. Peace peace peace, yet when it comes to religion they would make a war like scene just to prove their right. And i doubt we will get spanked :ROFLMAO: If its regulars that gone Mod im sure they know our "arguments" are nothing but horseplay. As long as it does not end up in full out "war".

JerichoZ

Jul 18, 2018
Might be in future but i doubt it. Harper seems like a woman that is OLD school with relationships and might be weirded out by dating her daughter's Harem King "BF"
come on bruh i feel like there is something there plus it could change
like how at the start your Gf was scared u was gonna cheat on her with all the other girls
then 30 mins later she's like i'm ok with u fucking your BF & i want u to fuck this chick Nat when u can

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
I mean... Harper is good and all but...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
P r i o r i t i e s .
Ofc Harper is yummy. But as Harper already said Nat is more important. And the way Harp acted with MC over the whole Harem situation, she seems to not like the idea. which is why i said she might be weirded out by the whole dating MC while Nat is "dating" him (quotations in order since they not yet dating)

Reactions: zVoidwalker

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
come on bruh i feel like there is something there plus it could change
like how at the start your Gf was scared u was gonna cheat on her with all the other girls
then 30 mins later she's like i'm ok with u fucking your BF & i want u to fuck this chick Nat when u can
Only BD can answer your Harp fetishes.

Im just saying from what ive seen in Harps attitude and image of her body language towards the whole MC Harem Dating. Harp def gonna be weirded out by this if MC wanna have a "THING" with Harp. Which i will say is kinda a bad idea for the few reasons of; Harp is MC coach. Harp is Nat's mom. Which both reasons are kinda a No-No to go for since if it goes sideways MC gonna be fucked in a bad way and not a Happy Ending way.

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
what is with the GF At the start she is scared u will cheat on her with all the other girls
then 30 mins later she's like i'm ok with u fucking your BF & i want u to fuck this chick & i want u to fuck her mum the coach
LOL
She is not afraid that MC will cheating on her, just that MC will leave her, so she decides to legalize MC cheating :sneaky:

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
And now about important things. Since when did Braindrop become the master of thread. And will this affect the fact that spoiler weekly versions will go missing? :unsure: :PogChamp:

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
"The current build is incomplete. The next full release will be on January 2nd."
Nooooooo a half Christmas gift .... :cry:

christoprd

GFX Designer
Dec 10, 2017
We just passed 1 million views on this thread. o_O
So this is the right time to celebrate

wvm-09.gif wvm-10.gif
links: here

A HORNY GERIATRIX HAS APPEARED!

Go! Slave Bailey

What will Slave Bailey do?

Slave Bailey uses LEASH STRANGLE! It's SUPER EFFECTIVE!

HORNY GERIATRIX Dies
Nah, I'll make another slutty granny exclusively for you... and this one will be immortal!!! ;):LOL:

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
And now about important things. Since when did Braindrop become the master of thread. And will this affect the fact that spoiler weekly versions will go missing? :unsure: :PogChamp:
I don't control the links. I only became owner of the thread so I can change the images and changelog without bugging mods all the time.
If I did try to mess with the links then they'd remove my ownership.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: VepsrP

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
So Damien may be bisexual with that Lee guy.
Maybe we'll find out more in the next version.
What will happen when his girlfriend finds out?
I was wondering why she was sticking to that guy like glue in the first place.
That relationship looked liked it was going to fail anyway.
Now this piece of news willmake sure that it will and she can finally join the mc's harem.
But if he does that how will that affect his game?

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
I don't control the links. I only became owner of the thread so I can change the images and changelog without bugging mods all the time.
If I did try to mess with the links then they'd remove my ownership.
Lol i didnt even see you owner of thread :ROFLMAO: Good change for the 1mil views ;)(y):LOL:

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes