ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Amateur! Come back when you have 1.5TB in your games folder :ROFLMAO:
only 1.5TB cute;) Think i had like 4 or 5TB somewhere there in between of games that i collected over the years. Ya know time when 2TB was expensive AF. So had to use a bunch of 500 GB and 2x 1 TB HDD. Compressed games can fill up HDD nicely. Just my small games i have around 5-7k and then i talk about gameboi and Nintendo DS emulator games. Sadly on of my 1 TB drives got busted cause idiot neighbors daughter placed a plate on my sub which fell on it when i was playing music loud. Now i dont allow anyone to put their dishes and shit near my pc. Only dishes and stuff allowed are mine since i put them on a side table.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
only 1.5TB cute;) Think i had like 4 or 5TB somewhere there in between of games that i collected over the years. Ya know time when 2TB was expensive AF. So had to use a bunch of 500 GB and 2x 1 TB HDD. Compressed games can fill up HDD nicely. Just my small games i have around 5-7k and then i talk about gameboi and Nintendo DS emulator games. Sadly on of my 1 TB drives got busted cause idiot neighbors daughter placed a plate on my sub which fell on it when i was playing music loud. Now i dont allow anyone to put their dishes and shit near my pc. Only dishes and stuff allowed are mine since i put them on a side table.
That's just adult games and doesn't include the completed ones either ;)

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
My previous save doesn't work. Game crashes as I press "load"
See attached file
Ya can (if you still have older versions) just load a prev save just before the crash save and just save there and it will work. You save file is corrupted which sometimes happens when you have new version.

JerichoZ

Jul 18, 2018
what is with the GF At the start she is scared u will cheat on her with all the other girls
then 30 mins later she's like i'm ok with u fucking your BF & i want u to fuck this chick & i want u to fuck her mum the coach
LOL

• Haha
Reactions: michael1984

Peter_Parker

Sep 27, 2017
The file size is about 1GB of storage. Why do you need that compressed? Do you have a 10gb SSD? I don't know why people want compression over things over small file sizes. I mean if it was 20GB, I can see a reason for compression. But to compress a file size that is 1 to 3 gb is rediculous. Unless you have a toaster oven for a computer?
I live in an rural european area so i don't have a good and stable connection, i'm sorry this thing have offended you so much to go and post a replay like this. :(

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes