ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Sheesh that Elizabeth hides in the closet no matter what decision you take.
Ashamed for almost doing it and ashamed for doing it.
It's a no win win for that girl. I feel like I wasted my time.
I might as well just rollback and not do it.

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
I just realized something when thinking of my top 3 girls (Rachael, Bailey and Zoe) and I am officially appointing myself High Pope of The Church of Blondes :LOL: (now zVoidwalker if you have time to make me a signature I would be very grateful :D)

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
Well I didn't wanna spoil it for the ones who are waiting so thats why Tia didn't make the cut yet but she be sharing the number 3 spot on my top list with Jasmine lol they both fire
DOH!! My bad, I wasn't think about that.... I'll have to ask the great goddess Bailey for forgiveness lol

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
No compressed ? :(
WVM [Day 1-5 v0.5.2] [Braindrop] (1.16 gb rar pc source)
365 mb rar unofficial market (pc&mac) compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
No compressed ? :(
The file size is about 1GB of storage. Why do you need that compressed? Do you have a 10gb SSD? I don't know why people want compression over things over small file sizes. I mean if it was 20GB, I can see a reason for compression. But to compress a file size that is 1 to 3 gb is rediculous. Unless you have a toaster oven for a computer?

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
The file size is about 1GB of storage. Why do you need that compressed? Do you have a 10gb SSD? I don't know why people want compression over things over small file sizes. I mean if it was 20GB, I can see a reason for compression. But to compress a file size that is 1 to 3 gb is rediculous. Unless you have a toaster oven for a computer?
Some people have really slow connections or limited storage space.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes