The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Same. I'm just terribly worried about when/if the other shoe drops and things start hurting.. I've been burned by Acting Lesson already.. A repeat of that would kill me.
I seriously doubt he'll Pinkcake us..... If he does my choice is preordained anyway lol I'd feel bad about leaving Rainn and Emi to die but no harm must come to the goddess.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
I think for the top 3 women that I love so far.

1.Azel-I wished there were more time with her. In day 4 and now 5, she has been put on the backburner.
2.Rachael-I really like how direct she is.
3.Coach Harper or Mrs. Harper. Just because!

I actually don't understand people's fascination with Bailey? When I am on the discord channel people are like Bailey this and Bailey that but I don't really find her that amusing.

Reactions: Alex Lem

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
top 3 imo

1 Veronica bit of a shame she not much visible at this early stage but she still very hot
2 Bailey she cute and sexy at the same time
3 jasmine I mean that curvy booty dayum :love:

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
top 3 imo

1 Veronica bit of a shame she not much visible at this early stage but she still very hot
2 Bailey she cute and sexy at the same time
3 jasmine I mean that curvy booty dayum :love:

MMMM........Bailey!!!!

what about Tia she was a nice lil cookie, you could dip her an Jasmine in your Mc's milk if you know what I mean hehe lol

• Haha
Reactions: michael1984

splamo

Jun 26, 2018
I'm here for Bailey. I totally get it. I love everything about her. Where do I sign up for the cult?

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I'm here for Bailey. I totally get it. I love everything about her. Where do I sign up for the cult?
As High Priest and leader of the cult I welcome you to the family :D assuming you know ow to put a banner in yer sig atdd this to make it completely official :)

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes