ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
The file size is about 1GB of storage. Why do you need that compressed? Do you have a 10gb SSD? I don't know why people want compression over things over small file sizes. I mean if it was 20GB, I can see a reason for compression. But to compress a file size that is 1 to 3 gb is rediculous. Unless you have a toaster oven for a computer?
What does a toaster pc have to do with it, you know you can have a stone age pc and still download faster than any other pc if you got a high net connection? I prefer compressed over normal as well. Its about download time. Some places have shitty connection which means they take longer to download. Also smaller since means you can have double even triple the amount that you would normally have. Im sitting with a bunch of HDD which range from 250GB - 3TB and i still prefer compressed. for me its about how much i can squeeze in before i run outa space. if something is 1GB in size you can get 2 or 3 times the amount of compressed files instead of one. its a preference. Its kinda silly to try and make it an issue when someone wants a compressed file.

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Instant download. Even if this guy's house is turned into a swimming pool, he puts out more quality and content than most creators. Damn... Best of luck and keep it up!
True so far there is only 4 that have put in more effort into their games. This includes detail animation and content. DPC, BD, PhillyGames and the creator of Become a Rockstar. Naughty Road is in second with content detail and animation.

Reactions: BigLurker

Amypondk

Aug 22, 2019
Ryker might, Willow on the other hand will rather try to posses MC.
True if he somehow is at Zoe's party he definitely will cause some trouble with at least one of our girls maybe the reason he is flirting/hitting on other girls is because Willow doesn't give him any action or maybe it's the other way around and that's why she wants you

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
True if he somehow is at Zoe's party he definitely will cause some trouble with at least one of our girls maybe the reason he is flirting/hitting on other girls is because Willow doesn't give him any action or maybe it's the other way around and that's why she wants you
So far I wouldn't say she wants us, unless I'm misremembering I did't feel any sexual tension between her and MC, more like trying to make amends over the first impression.

Amypondk

Aug 22, 2019
So far I wouldn't say she wants us, unless I'm misremembering I did't feel any sexual tension between her and MC, more like trying to make amends over the first impression.
Maybe i feel like either she is already or her bf is gonna do something stupid either attacking her or someone else which makes them break up unless he's the reason we find her sad

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions to 0.5.2:
Primary faithful save:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cheating asshole save:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The mess with the saves was a real pain, hopefully you can figure out what the problem with that was and it won't happen again.

Reactions: Braindrop

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Bailey's such a cutie as well almost comes off across as adorable which could be a good or bad thing depending on who you ask, what a good girlfriend she is :Kappa:
had to correct your typo
I seriously doubt he'll Pinkcake us..... If he does my choice is preordained anyway lol I'd feel bad about leaving Rainn and Emi to die but no harm must come to the goddess.
don't even joke about the possibility
I'm here for Bailey. I totally get it. I love everything about her. Where do I sign up for the cult?
the cult is for amateurs....the true believers need no baners
Sheesh that Elizabeth hides in the closet no matter what decision you take.
Ashamed for almost doing it and ashamed for doing it.
It's a no win win for that girl. I feel like I wasted my time.
I might as well just rollback and not do it.
of course it's a no win situation, MC is dating her little sister and sleeping around with anyone but Liz... obviously she would be pissed, at herself for wanting to steal her own sister's boyfriend (on both paths) and at MC for not including her (harem path).... but she's worth the extra mile.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes