stupidcat

May 20, 2018
I was making another playtrough and, what happen if you let Elizabeth trapped on the room? In my 2 saves i help her but now i i am too fucking curious about :v

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
God dammit dev Stop !!! You're turning me into a shameless individual with all these hawt women being introduced(Eden, my god) and jamie's no help at all when she throws me at women with her approval. I'm kidding by the way.

Anyway i just finish the Day 4(?) Update and my body count has no doubt increase. I'll wait for the full update for Day 5.

As i said previously, i was a man whore but i started over to not be as whore-ish. Boy was that a huge :Kappa:

So i stayed somewhat faithful with Jamie and Shauna up until Rachael again(i can't help it). After reaching the Eden scene, i knew it was a wrap for my MC. Anna was hot but damn Eden was a whole level above.

The story so far is still interesting though it looks like I'm going to have to cuck Ryker since he keeps trying to prey on my potential woman/Sister(that sister image change this update look closely like her tho) Stacy.

To change my previous best girl list. I think it was just Harper and Azel with Shauna being somewhere with everyone else.

My Current updated list is:

My all time faves

1-Azel, Harper, Eden, Emiko, Rainn, Shauna and last but not least Jamie.

I like these girl below a lot but it's from more of a lust stance currently(I'm biased with Eden tho) though it could change in the future.

2-Rachael, Liz, Zoe, Anna, Katie, Veronica, Willow, and Bailey.

Everyone else I'm either not interested in or they have very little showings for me.

These women below are to be determined or changed depending on future updates-

Wendy, Ruby, Sister/Stacy, Veronica, Willow, and Nat.

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
My all time faves

1-Azel, Harper, Eden, Emiko, Rainn, Shauna and last but not least Jamie.

I like these girl below a lot but it's from more of a lust stance currently(I'm biased with Eden tho) though it could change in the future.

2-Rachael, Liz, Zoe, Anna, Katie, Veronica, Willow, and Bailey.

Everyone else I'm either not interested in or they have very little showings for me.

These women below are to be determined or changed depending on future updates-

Wendy, Ruby, Sister/Stacy, Veronica, Willow, and Nat.
I think you must have made a mistake. You've put Bailey in the #2 line. She should be in the 1st line. >_> <_<

Reactions: Sativa-29

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Love this Game, Boy, this guy get's a lot of hugs. I changed his name to Huggy Mchuggins. Also got see April's Tit's without her hair covering them. She's got some Banger's.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Seeing Liz get so petty out of jealously if you didn't bang her during the basement scene while you mess around with other girls is pretty hilarious ngl lol

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
You know, the Tiny Trinity DOES have a church...just saying.
Eh less of a church or more of a monastic order since it's only member (that I know of anyway) Zerotao calls himself a monk lol. I know Doxxi flies it's colors but he also acts like one of us half the time so I can never tell lol

splamo

Jun 26, 2018
I'm a huge fan of the "I have permission and encouragement from my main girl to start a harem" angle this game has. It kind of reminds me of Triangle. All positive vibes, and just putting it right out in the open. Freedom without the guilt.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
I'm a huge fan of the "I have permission and encouragement from my main girl to start a harem" angle this game has. It kind of reminds me of Triangle. All positive vibes, and just putting it right out in the open. Freedom without the guilt.
Same. I'm just terribly worried about when/if the other shoe drops and things start hurting.. I've been burned by Acting Lesson already.. A repeat of that would kill me.

splamo

Jun 26, 2018
Same. I'm just terribly worried about when/if the other shoe drops and things start hurting.. I've been burned by Acting Lesson already.. A repeat of that would kill me.
Oh god no! If the dev is half as smart, he'd keep it out of Acting Lessons territory! I'm cool with a little drama but....
1576904860510.png

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes