ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Nothing is better than a dead granny 6 ft underground. Unless its someone like my ex-wife's gran ;) All the food, candy, ice cream and juice. :giggle: Woman had a heart of gold. Met her a few times. She suffered from alzheimers, kept on forgetting whether we had something to eat or drink. Actually got sick of all the food and snacks.:cry: She passed away a few years back though. Only gran i had love for. :( My moms fam are full of greedy backstabbing two faced parasites. That will rob you when given the chance, literally.:mad: So yeah ex-wife's gran is the only person i accepted as my gran.

zVoidwalker

Aug 2, 2017
For the love of the goddess I'm happy I was born an woman because if I was an man and had an cock my dick would be declare died..... :ROFLMAO:
Mine tried to commit suicide after seeing the nurse bending over on day 4. I naively clicked "See the nurse" hoping that one of the girls would be there but nope, it was just that demon.
It's kinda funny to think about because I remember her saying she was in that position for a while waiting for the MC so... I wonder how long she waited if we don't go, lol.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Mine tried to commit suicide after seeing the nurse bending over on day 4. I naively clicked "See the nurse" hoping that one of the girls would be there but nope, it was just that demon.
It's kinda funny to think about because I remember her saying she was in that position for a while waiting for the MC so... I wonder how long she waited if we don't go, lol.
Did you punish yerself by clearing the entire scene or did you run for the hills instantly like I did when I clicked it out of morbid curiosity? Dunno why I did it even tho I had had it spoiled at some point and had some clue of the horror that awaited lol

zVoidwalker

Aug 2, 2017
Did you punish yerself by clearing the entire scene or did you run for the hills instantly like I did when I clicked it out of morbid curiosity? Dunno why I did it even tho I had had it spoiled at some point and had some clue of the horror that awaited lol
Tbh, as soon as I saw the demon I was like

So I just scrolled as much as I could to go back. Probably had to replay the entire scene in the gym with Veronica and the kid. I usually save the game at every decision, but this one was an exception lol.

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
Tbh, as soon as I saw the demon I was like

So I just scrolled as much as I could to go back. Probably had to replay the entire scene in the gym with Veronica and the kid. I usually save the game at every decision, but this one was an exception lol.
Just wait until the Bailey/Nurse threesome scene. :KEK:

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
Hey, does anyone else find it weird that the mc's GF all of the sudden did a 180 and is now like his pimp... lol Something is going on there, did her and Charles cook up a plan behind the mc's back ?

Reactions: diegao

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
You must be more brave.After all you the head of thr cult.
We must create more trinity-one with Jasmine,Keyana and that girl from day 3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Master of Puppets
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes