NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Did you download the 0.5.2.2 version? That was my attempt at fixing it and it seems to have fixed it for most people surprisingly.
Funny that you'd post that moments after I deleted my post by fear of giving false information :D
aliceee Did you get the compressed version by any chance ? It is of the 0.5.2 version, before the bugfix

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
it is actually more about keeping the thread fun ..i think it brings a tear of joy to BD's face seeing all this happiness here
Oh I gotchas... I'm all for sarcasm and jokes and messin' around :LUL:

I feel like I need to add a signature or a quote to my profile that says:
"90% of the things coming out of my mouth besides your landlady's pubes are jokes and sarcasm"

But yeah I like it that we mess around on Braindrop 's game thread and keep it lighthearted around here with the cults and the randomness. So glad this isn't that dreaded "N" word flame war thread, we don't get 100+ questions asking the same damn thing over and over ("whErE's thE walKthrouGh?" "can someOne PosT a Save?" "how dO I dO this?" blah blah blah).

Plus it goes to show our appreciation of such a good and enjoyable game Braindrop 's made (y)

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Good update, as always

:eek::eek::eek: That shower Scene Two Guys i hope its not what i think it is? :eek::eek::eek:

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Oh shit, I never gave an update on the gallery.
I was trying to do it in a different way that led to a ton of issues and it was stressing me out. That added onto the fact that it will require a restart to unlock the scenes, I figure to just wait and release the gallery at the same time as the redo of days 1, 2, and some of three since it will require a restart anyway. (Well kind of, you could continue with your save you just might miss out on some things.)

Also thank you for the kind words. :)
Why should it need a restart? Don't you have variables storing which girls our hero has boinked?

Also, forgot to mention it last time, I updated the character list but I'm not sure if I should post it yet, spoilers for day 5 and all...

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Why should it need a restart? Don't you have variables storing which girls our hero has boinked?

Also, forgot to mention it last time, I updated the character list but I'm not sure if I should post it yet, spoilers for day 5 and all...
prolly because the game would need you to replay through past scenes to add them to the gallery which is not uncommon really

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017

I would say to keep it for now as you don't know who might pop up in part 3 and 4 of day 5, maybe wait a few days after the final release

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Hope its not, i did not see a skip male gay scene.......
Oh if it is what we think it is, I don't think we get to see the sausage festival. It will be the reason why the C.H. will be open, but not one of the scene we can see. Maybe. :D

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019

The scenes with Jamie aren't saved behind a variable.
There are also some continuation scenes that don't include variables for specific scenes.

And you can if you want to. I've put Tia in my signature and in the op images. Only ones missing are Dubaku, Kenji and Marcus. There are two more characters planned to be shown in part 3 and 4 though so if you want to wait for them then that's cool too.

Reactions: michael1984

stupidcat

May 20, 2018
I have to say, this dev is Dope, the is a freaking Machine.
The other dev with drop in the end of his nickname should take notes with him, xD xD

JerichoZ

Jul 18, 2018
Only BD can answer your Harp fetishes.

Im just saying from what ive seen in Harps attitude and image of her body language towards the whole MC Harem Dating. Harp def gonna be weirded out by this if MC wanna have a "THING" with Harp. Which i will say is kinda a bad idea for the few reasons of; Harp is MC coach. Harp is Nat's mom. Which both reasons are kinda a No-No to go for since if it goes sideways MC gonna be fucked in a bad way and not a Happy Ending way.
i at least wanna see her naked Is that to much to ask for Bruh

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes