Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
prolly because the game would need you to replay through past scenes to add them to the gallery which is not uncommon really
If there are variables set to indicate you did them, you wouldn't need to replay them, that's the whole point.

The scenes with Jamie aren't saved behind a variable.
There are also some continuation scenes that don't include variables for specific scenes.
The scenes with Jamie aren't avoidable though, you could just have them unlock at the beginning of the next update, and unlock the ones that do have variables on load. I'm not hugely bothered about a gallery either way though, it can be kind of nice but mostly I'll stick to the story.

So I honestly don't remember if I've posted this here yet or not. But I made it about a month ago for a thing in ThunderRob's discord.
Happy Holidays. :)
View attachment 493659
Wow, I didn't realise Nat was that stacked!

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Most of my saves has become corrupt after this update, am i the only one with this?
If you got older version just play on that and make a new save. It sometimes help to make a save on a different scene then one you were originally.

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
I already thanked zVoidwalker in private but I want to issue a public thanks for his work on my signature (and to show it off :p)
I've also decided to change the Love, Life, Lust order around. My reasonning is that Rachael is Life because with her help you bring Life to the world, Bailey is Love because she is true gf material and Zoe is Lust based on the last encounter ;)
Signatures for anyone who'd want to join The Church : (once again courtesy of zVoidwalker )

Last edited:

Small tits are best

Nov 27, 2018
i'm sorry to put a downer on all this cult of and church who ever
as a bishop basher i take offence to all the new religions popping up up all over (sorry for the pun)
stay with the one true faith of and praise the Cumming of the MC may he spread his seed among all who seek it

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
I already thanked zVoidwalker in private but I want to issue a public thanks for his work on my signature (and to show it off :p)
I've also decided to change the Love, Life, Lust order around. My reasonning is that Rachael is Life because with her help you bring Life to the world, Bailey is Love because she is true gf material and Zoe is Lust based on the last encounter ;)
Signatures for anyone who'd want to join The Church : (once again courtesy of zVoidwalker )

again gifs to rebuilding... :WutFace:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019

that'll be $200 for renting the services of my propaganda department ;)

Last edited:

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
Well, we can definitely confirm that Stacy is the sister of the MC or is there something I didn't see !?

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Nice one, hopefully it won't go freeroam/sandbox though.

I choose to cheat on the girlfriend with Shauna since I really liked her. Guess we won't be able to break up with the girlfriend anytime soon though which is to bad since I'd rather have Shauna as the girlfriend. Just have to wait and see.

Checked out the other cheating options but bailed on them since they didn't feel right.
YES! I Agree. I LOVE Shauna MORE than Jamie.
I have 2 questions though. Sorry for Not Understanding "Sandbox"ing...
and HOW do I Play the "Asshole" version?? Hope they are NOT saying that agreeing to work for Rachael makes MC an Asshole.
Or Is it that MC turns down relationship with Shauna?? :cry: :cry:
(I Know that This Is Just a Game, but I Cannot stand the idea of Breaking Shauna's Heart)

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes