Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
So now I know the name of the unknown girl:)
It seems I shouldn't read this thread if I will still waiting for the full day 5.
I Cannot Wait to have Sex/relationship with Jasmine. I am Not crazy about, or interested in Tia.
(Also curious after Version 5.2,.. IS Damien Gay??

zVoidwalker

Aug 2, 2017
YES! I Agree. I LOVE Shauna MORE than Jamie.
I have 2 questions though. Sorry for Not Understanding "Sandbox"ing...
and HOW do I Play the "Asshole" version?? Hope they are NOT saying that agreeing to work for Rachael makes MC an Asshole.
Or Is it that MC turns down relationship with Shauna?? :cry: :cry:
(I Know that This Is Just a Game, but I Cannot stand the idea of Breaking Shauna's Heart)
As far as I know you can't turn down the relationship with Shauna. You can say that you're not interested in her in the shower but she'll eventually be your girlfriend.

• Love
Reactions: Shelscott50

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
YES! I Agree. I LOVE Shauna MORE than Jamie.
I have 2 questions though. Sorry for Not Understanding "Sandbox"ing...
and HOW do I Play the "Asshole" version?? Hope they are NOT saying that agreeing to work for Rachael makes MC an Asshole.
Or Is it that MC turns down relationship with Shauna?? :cry: :cry:
(I Know that This Is Just a Game, but I Cannot stand the idea of Breaking Shauna's Heart)
there is no "asshole version" to be honest unless you personally perceive your actions in such a way the but game doesn't turn the MC into one. Sandboxing is when games have you pick from different locations from a map or set of locations to trigger events. BD commented that he was thinking of implementing something like that much later in development but the reaction to the idea was resoundingly negative so he scrapped that idea.

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
That's not an offence, if you think about it, save for the pool scene she is mostly wearing the uniform and it does give a false impression
Might just be me then, I always felt she was stacked. I know the in the first scene you might not be able to tell completely. But there were some indications or that's how I felt anyway.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
there is no "asshole version" to be honest unless you personally perceive your actions in such a way the but game doesn't turn the MC into one. Sandboxing is when games have you pick from different locations from a map or set of locations to trigger events. BD commented that he was thinking of implementing something like that much later in development but the reaction to the idea was resoundingly negative so he scrapped that idea.
Okay, I read a couple times that there was an Asshole version,... thought I was missing something, or making 'wrong' choices.
LOL!! It Is All Good Then. ;) ;)

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Might just be me then, I always felt she was stacked. I know the in the first scene you might not be able to tell completely. But there were some indications or that's how I felt anyway.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes! Natalie Has a Lovely "rack". (very busty); More than her Mom (sexy), less than Rachael.
LOL! Rachael Is Going to be Hard to Beat!!:LOL::LOL:

Reactions: Buttsmarnnn

Antuuthu

Nov 2, 2018
I just loaded one of my save games and got an error, I saved when the mc wakes up after fainting when he sees his real mom, and jaime and shawna are sitting on his bed.

So I am going to have to start the game over again . for each different playthrough.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 147, in script
"What is your first name?"
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 129, in _invoke_game_menu
renpy.call_in_new_context('_game_menu')
KeyError: u'args'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Craig's Stuff\Hentai\[1]Keepers\1Favorites\WVM-0.5.2-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\Craig's Stuff\Hentai\[1]Keepers\1Favorites\WVM-0.5.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 525, in main
run(restart)
File "D:\Craig's Stuff\Hentai\[1]Keepers\1Favorites\WVM-0.5.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "D:\Craig's Stuff\Hentai\[1]Keepers\1Favorites\WVM-0.5.2-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 892, in run_context
context.run()
File "D:\Craig's Stuff\Hentai\[1]Keepers\1Favorites\WVM-0.5.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 694, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Craig's Stuff\Hentai\[1]Keepers\1Favorites\WVM-0.5.2-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1322, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Craig's Stuff\Hentai\[1]Keepers\1Favorites\WVM-0.5.2-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1127, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
File "D:\Craig's Stuff\Hentai\[1]Keepers\1Favorites\WVM-0.5.2-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
**display_args)
File "D:\Craig's Stuff\Hentai\[1]Keepers\1Favorites\WVM-0.5.2-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "D:\Craig's Stuff\Hentai\[1]Keepers\1Favorites\WVM-0.5.2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\Craig's Stuff\Hentai\[1]Keepers\1Favorites\WVM-0.5.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\Craig's Stuff\Hentai\[1]Keepers\1Favorites\WVM-0.5.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3493, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "D:\Craig's Stuff\Hentai\[1]Keepers\1Favorites\WVM-0.5.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "D:\Craig's Stuff\Hentai\[1]Keepers\1Favorites\WVM-0.5.2-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 446, in event
rv = run(action)
File "D:\Craig's Stuff\Hentai\[1]Keepers\1Favorites\WVM-0.5.2-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Craig's Stuff\Hentai\[1]Keepers\1Favorites\WVM-0.5.2-pc\renpy\game.py", line 332, in call_in_new_context
return renpy.execution.run_context(False)
File "D:\Craig's Stuff\Hentai\[1]Keepers\1Favorites\WVM-0.5.2-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 917, in run_context
context.pop_all_dynamic()
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "D:\Craig's Stuff\Hentai\[1]Keepers\1Favorites\WVM-0.5.2-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 372, in pop_dynamic
del store[k]

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
WVM 0.5.2
Sun Dec 22 19:39:35 2019

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
I just loaded one of my save games and got an error, I saved when the mc wakes up after fainting when he sees his real mom, and jaime and shawna are sitting on his bed.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Craig's Stuff\Hentai\[1]Keepers\1Favorites\WVM-0.5.2-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\Craig's Stuff\Hentai\[1]Keepers\1Favorites\WVM-0.5.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 525, in main
run(restart)
File "D:\Craig's Stuff\Hentai\[1]Keepers\1Favorites\WVM-0.5.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "D:\Craig's Stuff\Hentai\[1]Keepers\1Favorites\WVM-0.5.2-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 892, in run_context
context.run()
File "D:\Craig's Stuff\Hentai\[1]Keepers\1Favorites\WVM-0.5.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 694, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Craig's Stuff\Hentai\[1]Keepers\1Favorites\WVM-0.5.2-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1322, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Craig's Stuff\Hentai\[1]Keepers\1Favorites\WVM-0.5.2-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1127, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
File "D:\Craig's Stuff\Hentai\[1]Keepers\1Favorites\WVM-0.5.2-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
**display_args)
File "D:\Craig's Stuff\Hentai\[1]Keepers\1Favorites\WVM-0.5.2-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "D:\Craig's Stuff\Hentai\[1]Keepers\1Favorites\WVM-0.5.2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\Craig's Stuff\Hentai\[1]Keepers\1Favorites\WVM-0.5.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\Craig's Stuff\Hentai\[1]Keepers\1Favorites\WVM-0.5.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3493, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "D:\Craig's Stuff\Hentai\[1]Keepers\1Favorites\WVM-0.5.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "D:\Craig's Stuff\Hentai\[1]Keepers\1Favorites\WVM-0.5.2-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 446, in event
rv = run(action)
File "D:\Craig's Stuff\Hentai\[1]Keepers\1Favorites\WVM-0.5.2-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Craig's Stuff\Hentai\[1]Keepers\1Favorites\WVM-0.5.2-pc\renpy\game.py", line 332, in call_in_new_context
return renpy.execution.run_context(False)
File "D:\Craig's Stuff\Hentai\[1]Keepers\1Favorites\WVM-0.5.2-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 917, in run_context
context.pop_all_dynamic()
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "D:\Craig's Stuff\Hentai\[1]Keepers\1Favorites\WVM-0.5.2-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 372, in pop_dynamic
del store[k]

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
WVM 0.5.2
Sun Dec 22 19:39:35 2019
I'm sorry about that!
There is a hotfixed 0.5.2.2 version that will potentially address that issue. :)

Reactions: Doxxi

Antuuthu

Nov 2, 2018
LOL i just saw that you have the fix up already! I am sorry about posting the error lol, I am pleasently surprised at the fast reply though!

I throughly enjoy this game, and want to thank u for your hard work in making it!

Last edited:
Reactions: Braindrop

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
they need to put like a pinned message feature on this site so that we can have quick access to posts like that.

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes