Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Am I the only one invested in the basketball and being afraid that Damien is gonna ruin everything by fooling around with a teammate who's in a relationship with another teammate ? If he get found out between now and the first game it could have serious repercussions
You're not the only one, it's also why I abstained from making any move on Jasmine, don't want to risk the team.
Btw, with that attitude, playing Heavy Five will be nerve wrecking.... enjoy

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I haven't played the loyal path for Episode 4 yet but from my point of view it doesn't seem to matter if you are on the loyal path or not for the most part right now. Funny thing if you go down the loyal road and you buy the earrings for Shauna you never actually give them to her :ROFLMAO:.
The only major difference on the loyal route of day 4 is a bit of bonus jamie and you also won't get the blue balling scene with Bailey in the office after telling her you like her

vexx_

Dec 1, 2019
Question, can I just copy paste the Day 1-5 version over the Day 1-4 version, or do I need separate folders?

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
The only major difference on the loyal route of day 4 is a bit of bonus jamie and you also won't get the blue balling scene with Bailey in the office after telling her you like her
For that scene with Bailey, I overcame myself and fucked Liz... But I did not go further than that, I hope I will not have to make such sacrifices again:LOL:

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's what I was trying to get at I must have worded it pretty badly, The cheating route does not seem to make a negative impact on the story for the choices I said appeared to be safe since we seem to get them in the end.

As for Willow I don't know anything about that since I don't play the beta's. Jamie may have put Willow on the off limits list however judging from what I have seen up to the point of Episode 4 Willow I could see her having a reason for joining the harem. If I recall correctly Jamie also put Liz on the off limits list to some degree however we can see she is ok with Liz in our harem once Liz redeems herself. Which I imagine would be the same for Willow.

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
So far she's the only mean girl yea. I mean there's Kimmy who is also being a superbitch but it's only directed at the MC and it's for petty ass personal reasons
idk that i would call that petty, she did have her life essentially ruined, and while she should direct that at charles i can def see why someone would associate that with the mc.

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
After a speed run of turning down every offer and even telling Shauna I'm not interested in her: it makes little difference, Shauna is forced the gf makes it happens there's no option to say no, the boss still talks to the gf about pimping you out, and Liz still gets pissy about the polygamy thing, all other girls can be turned down but really not much different than missing a couple scenes, warming up to willow is unavoidable. There's really no point in turning any of the girls down after the gf initiates the polygamy. Idk how to do a spoiler hide but I don't think it's a spoiler really.
honestly, i don't feel there is a reason to not cheat before the polygamy thing, the cheating route feels like a genuinely more flushed out affaire, and at least in my mind justifies one of the more annoying points of a none cheating route which is that jasmine has a reason to suggest polygamy. also refusing rachel closes off alexis which breaks my heart so i must always cheat.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
honestly, i don't feel there is a reason to not cheat before the polygamy thing, the cheating route feels like a genuinely more flushed out affaire, and at least in my mind justifies one of the more annoying points of a none cheating route which is that jasmine has a reason to suggest polygamy. also refusing rachel closes off alexis which breaks my heart so i must always cheat.
you did it again! you called Jamie Jasmine lol

• Haha
Reactions: Buttsmarnnn

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
the cheating route feels like a genuinely more flushed out affaire
Huh. I've always felt that the Rachel stuff was not at all well integrated in the game. It seems fairly OOC for the MC (although I guess that's a matter of personal opinion) and plays havoc with the story's pacing by having the MC just have an insane amount of things to do everyday.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes