215303j

Guys, I have a dilemma:

I just couldn't fuck Liz in the basement, because I thought she was forced and it was wrong.
But now she thinks I don't like her and she pretends to hate my guts.
I still think fucking girls in basements is a shitty thing to do generally.

Should I go start a new game and go for it with Liz anyway, or should I just wait what the future brings?

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Guys, I have a dilemma:

I just couldn't fuck Liz in the basement, because I thought she was forced and it was wrong.

Should I go start a new game and go for it with Liz anyway, or should I just wait what the future brings?
She hates u either way in the end... I fucked her in the basement and she still was mad at me ...

So no mather if u fuck her or not she still will be mad (y)

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Guys, I have a dilemma:

Well Michael answered while I was typing so meh whatever. I banged her solely for the bonus Bailey tease :)

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Guys, I have a dilemma:

*shrugs*

She was perfectly willing to whore herself out for a spot on the cheer team so I wouldn't worry about the basement thing.

Fucking (or not fucking) Liz gates some other content, so I'd go ahead and dick her if I were you.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well Michael answered while I was typing so meh whatever. I banged her solely for the bonus Bailey tease :)
Damn sorry for answering before u krypt :confused: But yeah I played both ways doing liz and not doing her... Have to say doing her in that basement was better with the Bailey flashing :love:

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
She hates u either way in the end... I fucked her in the basement and she still was mad at me ...

So no mather if u fuck her or not she still will be mad (y)
Is this an episode 5 thing I've not played it yet. I don't recall her being pissed off at us, in fact if I recall correctly after I banged her that's when the drama from the past between her and the MC gets talked about and they start to get on better terms and more friendly with each other and more so if you do choose to kiss her while she is having a break down.

Reactions: michael1984

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Is this an episode 5 thing I've not played it yet. I don't recall her being pissed off at us, in fact if I recall correctly after I banged her that's when the drama from the past between her and the MC gets talked about and they start to get on better terms and more friendly with eachother.
Episode 5 thing

Reactions: Buttsmarnnn

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Guys, I have a dilemma:

Do whatever you feel is the best option. I too didn't fuck Liz for the same reasons you pointed out. I chose to wait for the future brings. I also couldn't care less how she feels nor what she says. I generally don't like being forced to do something I think is wrong or don't want.

215303j

Thanks guys!

Maybe I watched too much Law and Order Special Victims Unit but usually these cheerleader try-out things can be quite tragic.
Since this is one of the few games where one can play as a truly nice guy, I want to play as one.

Because of Liz's attitude later on, I thought I may have made a mistake but it seems it doesn't matter either way, so I'll not fuck her and see where it'll lead.

Possibly she's still just pissed at Jamie.

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
Episode 5 thing
Ahh well that makes sense, I must continue to resist temptation of playing the beta's.

Possibly she's still just pissed at Jamie.
Not that I know what's going on in E5 I could see how her actual anger is meant to be directed at Jamie, Deep down Liz actually does have feelings for or is very interested in the MC and now she's finding out her sister is letting him basically start a harem. Not only would she want him but she probably wouldn't be the sharing type if we did end up with Liz instead of Jamie.

that and her viewing MC showing interest in all these different girls but not her, so basically just petty jealousy.
That's sounds like it's going to be some pretty bad continuity issues if that's the case, I've always shown interest in Liz we've just never had much of a chance to explore that path. If we have avoided Liz at every turn I suppose that could work.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well not taking episode 5 into the mix Liz always had feelings for the mc but never acted on it .. Then the whole Jamie relation with the mc made her jelous already... Then she caught the kissing scene of Jamie and Shauna at the gym so she got even more jelous…

So yeah basicly just a big jelousy meltdown :ROFLMAO:

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
Well not taking episode 5 into the mix Liz always had feelings for the mc but never acted on it .. Then the whole Jamie relation with the mc made her jelous already... Then she caught the kissing scene of Jamie and Shauna at the gym so she got even more jelous…

So yeah basicly just a big jelousy meltdown :ROFLMAO:
She was always jealous I think, She always used to flirt with the MC or at least I think that is what was mentioned at the start of the game. But she does have her moments it's not like she is entirely left out, We had some fun in the basement and we made out with her on the bed.

There was a scene where the MC was telling her to hold on for a bit longer and good things will come. Seems like she's being impatient here and since she masturbated a crazy amount of times looks like we'll have to give her a late night visit :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: michael1984

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Guys, I have a dilemma:

Yes you should do it.You will make Bailey and Zoe want it too.
Just kidding.Do whatever you like.

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
Happy Holidays!
I hope everyone is enjoying the end of this year. :)

WVM Day 5 (Part 3/4) will be coming this Friday instead of Thursday.
Working around family and dinners and all the good stuff is tough, sorry guys!

A look at two new girls.
The girl delivering the news name is Moon, yep Moon! There's a reason for that! (And it isn't flashing lol)
The girl with Keyana is well... Keyana's wife. (Find out more about her in part 3 ;P)

First poll outcome.
Looks like Middle Eastern is the ethnicity we'll be going with! (Barring any crazy comebacks from the other options in the next 4 hours.) Next poll coming later today, where we'll decide her age!
(Feel free to recommend some backstories and kinks for the future polls!)

The insanity continues!
My patreon went live on Aug 23rd 2019, yesterday on Dec 23rd 2019 we passed the $5,000 milestone!
The insanity of that speaks for itself, I'll never be able to thank you all enough.
WVM was never meant to be a career for me. I started doing this for fun and figured I'd put this patreon up to hopefully help me pay for some new assets and help me pay my growing power bill.
A lot of you probably don't even know this but I technically have two jobs outside of WVM. One is only a part time that I work around 20 hours a week at. The other is that I take care of my grandpa. (He was in an accident a few years ago and he can't live on his own so I moved in with him).

The reason I bring this up is just to help illustrate how you guys are changing my life.
January 15th will be my final day at my other job. While this won't have a huge impact on WVM as my PC was always rendering while I was at work anyway, it will have an impact on me overall.
And on my second job, that will stay the same but I brought it up just to mention how much the support has alleviated a lot of the stress there. I didn't know what my future was going to look like, especially with having to be home most of the time. All of this changes all of that.
Basically this is one long THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! <3

I should stop typing now before I scare people off. lmao

I hope you all have a wonderful time these next few days! <3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes