diegao

Nov 27, 2018
Hey, does anyone else find it weird that the mc's GF all of the sudden did a 180 and is now like his pimp... lol Something is going on there, did her and Charles cook up a plan behind the mc's back ?
I feel you man. I think the same too... There's something off

ezrael777

Nov 15, 2019
"Futa"?? Are You Referring to Trans "Shauna" impregnating someone?? Who??
2nd, Shauna would NEVER Do That!!
Wonder how long will be BEFORE Jamie is Pregnant??
Well, I guess the original post I quoted by futa meant actually trans Shauna. I agree that calling Shauna "futa" is inaccurate, I liked the overall meaning of the post, tho.
I don't know who could be impregnated by Shauna, personally I would let her impregnate anyone, Jamie included (and MC included, although I'm not expecting pregnancy for that, lol). I think that it would be fitting with the MC's personality the idea of raising kids together with Shauna without even bothering to know which of their seeds actually impregnated the egg. Come on, she's so cute! And I must note that being MC's girlfriend that would not be ntr by any means, just a way of living poly love and, as I said before, sharing.
Anyway, what harm would it do to include an option for it? As this game is structured right now if you don't like some type of content you can just opt out of it. So if you did'nt like it you could just say no and do all the work by yourself.
Plus, if it actually turned out that Stacy is MC's sister... Well, having Shauna impregnating her could be a way to have pregnancy content without incest for those who don't like the latter.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
And here i am thinking if its possible to Impregnate Trans Shauna in our Harem since she would be only one left out. Feelsbadman :(
I don't get the impression that's likely, the most I'd expect is pumping her full of so much cum she looks pregnant. Her actually getting pregnant is probably to fantastical.

Might just be me then, I always felt she was stacked. I know the in the first scene you might not be able to tell completely. But there were some indications or that's how I felt anyway.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, I don't know why I didn't notice. Probably because it isn't obvious at the first impression we get of her, the images are way underexposed so all we see is blackness. Most of those are a bit unexposed actually, it's a shame that's the one real weakness of the game.

Reactions: Buttsmarnnn

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Speaking of pregnant Shauna, since she can't get pregnant herself, it would be something if she could participate in the pregnancy "sperm donor" stuff. Its probably not realistic at all (not that anything else in this game is lol), but it would be interesting to say the least. Thats a way Shauna can knock some ladies up, but not members of the harem.

Reactions: ezrael777

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
I think it'd be an interesting option to have if Shauna could knock up certain girls, but that sounds like it'd be a lot of extra work to put in. Maybe I missed or forgot some dialogue but I'm still here wondering if Shauna is even interested in women and whether she'll have the chance to get a scene with Jamie down the road since both of them seem to be comfortable being naked around each other at the very least and generally seem to get along pretty well.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
god i hope this game gets more transsexual characters! even some gay stuff would be nice, but that would be pushing it for some of these homophobes out there... lol great game tho!!
Damien is probably going to create a harem with the guys, while MC makes a harem of the girls and trans characters.

I think it'd be an interesting option to have if Shauna could knock up certain girls, but that sounds like it'd be a lot of extra work to put in. Maybe I missed or forgot some dialogue but I'm still here wondering if Shauna is even interested in women and whether she'll have the chance to get a scene with Jamie down the road since both of them seem to be comfortable being naked around each other at the very least and generally seem to get along pretty well.
I have kind of assumed that getting her comfortable with her dick would involve doing stuff with girls, namely Jamie at the beginning of it. The 2 of them are, IMO, the "Core" of the harem and i think they'll have quite a bit of content together (not necessarily 1v1, but 3-ways and that sort of thing). I don't think this was mentioned in the game or on here before, but I consider them to be each others girlfriends, along with being MC's girlfriends.

Last edited:

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
i think if we see a threesome with jamie or shauna it will only be with those 2 and the mc, i would love to see a futa/f/m with that group though.

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
I don't know ... But I have a bad feeling about that change of Jamie. The girlfriend of the MC let him form a harem but at what price ??? I don't know but I feel that this is not going to be as good as it looks now and something bad will happen

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Damien is probably going to create a harem with the guys, while MC makes a harem of the girls and trans characters.
Not something I'd want to watch but it just happening in the background would be pretty cool, he seems like an OK dude and even though we haven't actually done it yet I feel bad about stealing his girl.

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Am I the only one invested in the basketball and being afraid that Damien is gonna ruin everything by fooling around with a teammate who's in a relationship with another teammate ? If he get found out between now and the first game it could have serious repercussions

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Not something I'd want to watch but it just happening in the background would be pretty cool, he seems like an OK dude and even though we haven't actually done it yet I feel bad about stealing his girl.
If he is gay, he probably wouldn't care or even like it if Jasmine leaves him for MC. It might be awkward at first, but he can finally be his true self and not have to fake it. That said, I don't think MC will actually steal her. Thats not his style, he is too nice to do that. Jasmine entering the harem or not will involve Damien and if he is ok with it IMO, which I think he will be if MC has been good to him. Thats a way to add Jasmine to the harem, while maintaining good chemistry in the team.

diegao
I don't think so, I actually think Jamie might be a bit of a cuckqueen. She gets off on him doing stuff with other girls, maybe.

Last edited:

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
If he is gay, he probably wouldn't care or even like it if Jasmine leaves him for MC. It might be awkward at first, but he can finally be his true self and not have to fake it. That said, I don't think MC will actually steal her. Thats not his style, he is too nice to do that. Jasmine entering the harem or not will involve Damien and if he is ok with it IMO, which I think he will be if MC has been good to him. Thats a way to add Jasmine to the harem, while maintaining good chemistry in the team.

diegao
I don't think so, I actually think Jamie might be a bit of a cuckqueen. She gets off on him doing stuff with other girls, maybe.
Well, she definitely says she likes it :sneaky: But she won't completed cuckqueen because she's going to be involved in all of this, but I like your idea :WeSmart:

Nov 4, 2018
It's not a harem.

Harem's are groups of women that all know about each other and are happy to share the man or woman of their affections.

This is a guy cheating on his girlfriend with several other woman.

It's fun but it isn't a harem. He's basically being a massive dick to the girl that loves him.
It depends on how you progress, I was loyal turned every option to cheat down, eventually the girlfriend wants the mc to get with Shauna and Liz and any girl that's not mean to them meaning willow is a no go, the gf will actually get upset if you don't go for it after she offers.

Reactions: Buttsmarnnn

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Well, I'm using a broad definition of 'stealing' where her leaving him to go after us, even if we don't sabotage their relationship or anything, counts.
diegao
I definitely hope so, as anyone who's read my previous posts will know. The thought of us being on a date with a girl and Jamie back home turned on beyond belief masturbating herself silly really gets me, I never really realised I was into cuckqueen before playing this game.

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
It depends on how you progress, I was loyal turned every option to cheat down, eventually the girlfriend wants the mc to get with Shauna and Liz and any girl that's not mean to them meaning willow is a no go, the gf will actually get upset if you don't go for it after she offers.
I haven't played the loyal path for Episode 4 yet but from my point of view it doesn't seem to matter if you are on the loyal path or not for the most part right now. Funny thing if you go down the loyal road and you buy the earrings for Shauna you never actually give them to her :ROFLMAO:.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: poloko
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes