Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
i have left the Church of Harp and found new salvation in Tia...i didnt think it would happen..but geezuz h keerist ...it's like BD was peeking in on my kinky Amazonian warrior princess boink dreams and made her....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ngl I couldn't resist that fine piece of chocolate either :p

Luis Nope

Jun 25, 2018
Amazing update, this game grows better and better, the renders on the eyes seems to be extremely improved, and que animations are looking better

Ps: Just can't wait for a gallery

Reactions: Braindrop

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Here we see a wild ThunderRob emerge from the wintry tundras of the north. He's a fiesty fella. Uh-oh.. looks like he's about to attack..

He does! Bold choice with the can of worms...

View attachment 493374

How will the Bailey-ites respond? Stay tuned!
it is actually more about keeping the thread fun ..i think it brings a tear of joy to BD's face seeing all this happiness here

Reactions: Braindrop

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
Amazing update, this game grows better and better, the renders on the eyes seems to be extremely improved, and que animations are looking better

Ps: Just can't wait for a gallery
Oh shit, I never gave an update on the gallery.
I was trying to do it in a different way that led to a ton of issues and it was stressing me out. That added onto the fact that it will require a restart to unlock the scenes, I figure to just wait and release the gallery at the same time as the redo of days 1, 2, and some of three since it will require a restart anyway. (Well kind of, you could continue with your save you just might miss out on some things.)

Also thank you for the kind words. :)

Last edited:

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I think there's a clear difference between what girl encounters are "allowed by Jamie" and what encounters are "Cheating on Jamie"

Zoe is up in the air, doing anything with Willow would be cheating, Liz will probably be accepted, but Tia is straight up cheating. She's not looking to be part of the harem, she just wants casual sex and that's not what Jamie was giving you leeway to do.

So far the girls who are allowed for sure are:
Shauna
Natalie
Bailey
Vanessa (depending)

I would put Liz and Stacy in the maybe pile
With possibly Emiko being added later.

Zoe just feels like the type of person who would be a personality clash with the others, and Bailey especially doesn't seem to like the idea by the expressions she made when Zoe was flirting with you.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes