P.zeus

Jan 2, 2018
Played the update. Hey its better than the last one, thats for sure...

But why are the girls always crying? Does BD have a mega-fetish for screwing chicks with running makeup or something? Its pretty gross.
it's kinda sexy though, like when your girls eyes roll inward like she about to pass out from pleasure

Reactions: CircaAD

Rindarion

Apr 26, 2019
Is it true we are getting two updates this month like how he promised multiple in July?
Well, they did say that another update will be out september 30 but with his current track record i highly doubt we'll see anything until well into october/november/december/next year. I personally hate to be this skeptic since i love this game and trusted BD once upon a time but with all the lying and empty promises the trust just ain't there anymore

Rindarion

Apr 26, 2019
I know you were joking about it but others have talked about a incest mod not joking. I don't think BD will ever do a incest mod himself.
Patreon would be all up his ass if he did make a incest mod and that's a headache he just doesn't need. If patreon wasn't so fucking strict with their rules i bet he would have included incest one way or another.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Patreon would be all up his ass if he did make a incest mod and that's a headache he just doesn't need. If patreon wasn't so fucking strict with their rules i bet he would have included incest one way or another.
That's just an excuse. There are countless other devs that have managed to make an incest patch despite Patreon. BD just doesn't want to do it.

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
That's just an excuse. There are countless other devs that have managed to make an incest patch despite Patreon. BD just doesn't want to do it.
I like the games that let the player set the relationships themselves.
I'm not sure how Patreon views this sort of work-around, though.
At this point, it's likely too much work for a game of this size to go back and recode all the relationship variables.
Too bad.

Yasuo Reynald

Jul 21, 2019
should I cheat ?
I don't want to cheat on MC's gf since she's my type
but I'm also horny as fuck
so the big question is should I cheat?
If you want the most content possible, you should and also because it's kinda how the game is intended to be played. Of course it's your choice, but you'll be missing out a lot of content

Reactions: CircaAD

testo2

May 5, 2018
WTF?? There were already a lot of stupid or annoying scenes in the game, it's a clusterfuck of logical inconsistencies... but in a way, this kinda tops it all... did the dev seriously disrupt a threesome scene to once again uselessly interrogate Damien? What. The. Fuck.

I love the girls, which is why I'm still playing and why it's even worse that there's so much time spent on useless side-drama instead of giving the girls more character. But in the latter half of the game I spent more time pissed off by the story than horny.

I'm also still salty about Natalie's hair change, I loved her former hair.

Last edited:

LinusMundane

Jun 30, 2022
WTF?? There were already a lot of stupid or annoying scenes in the game, it's a clusterfuck of logical inconsistencies... but in a way, this kinda tops it all... did the dev seriously disrupt a threesome scene to once again uselessly interrogate Damien? What. The. Fuck.

I love the girls, which is why I'm still playing and why it's even worse that there's so much time spent on useless side-drama instead of giving the girls more character. But in the latter half of the game I spent more time pissed off by the story than horny.

I'm also still salty about Natalie's hair change, I loved her former hair.
AT least it wasn't Azel once again bumblefucking into a room, with a door that has big open spaces in it, meaning she could hear and probably see the MC fucking, only to make a stupid face and go pout in a room.

RegAdd

Jan 25, 2022
I agree the change made her seem more generic imo.
I had the feeling it was intended to make her less generic since I've seen similar hair on other game characters and I think BD makes it a point to alter most of the characters away from base models (Damien's still a base model I think, but how he looks isn't one of this game's selling points). Is the original look a default hair option? It definitely looks bland after the change so I agree with everyone who dislikes it.

3.70 star(s) 644 Votes