K18

Apr 19, 2018
It's September 30, which means it's Willow's (a.k.a. Cedar. Cedey) birthday. Everyone's favorite pretty pink haired girl who has a bit of a mean streak if you provoke her, especially if you mess with MC in front of her. So prepare for some hell if you do :p.

Happy Birthday Willow!
Willow_CharacterScreen.png

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
It's September 30, which means it's Willow's (a.k.a. Cedar. Cedey) birthday. Everyone's favorite pretty pink haired girl who has a bit of a mean streak if you provoke her, especially if you mess with MC in front of her. So prepare for some hell if you do :p.

Happy Birthday Willow!
View attachment 2074190
brubru loves U :love:

im burn in hell for this, but it's worth:sneaky:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
That is not true there are certain characters that are only triggered based on you selecting certain events. If you don't have sex with one character a bunch of characters are not available in the way the game stands today.

Oct 22, 2017
It's ridiculous.

Sure, there can always happen things to completely fuck up your road map, but if you tell people you will have something ready for release until day X, your own deadline is not X, it is way before that, so you have time to test/check things and have a little buffer in case something takes longer.

And that doesn't even include that having something, not AT day X, but before/until day X, should mean to have it ready for release and maybe even actually release it before that. Kind of like, if you tell people you will release something in the next 10 days, you should be done with it like now, so you have UP TO 10 days for polishing and testing, not for tinkering around and doing actual work on it.

That's all easier said than done, and I am not able to do so all the time myself, but then I don't supposedly have a personal assistant and am not in a position where I have to regain trust like BD is.

jonnyd901

Aug 24, 2020
It's ridiculous.

Sure, there can always happen things to completely fuck up your road map, but if you tell people you will have something ready for release until day X, your own deadline is not X, it is way before that, so you have time to test/check things and have a little buffer in case something takes longer.

And that doesn't even include that having something, not AT day X, but before/until day X, should mean to have it ready for release and maybe even actually release it before that. Kind of like, if you tell people you will release something in the next 10 days, you should be done with it like now, so you have UP TO 10 days for polishing and testing, not for tinkering around and doing actual work on it.

That's all easier said than done, and I am not able to do so all the time myself, but then I don't supposedly have a personal assistant and am not in a position where I have to regain trust like BD is.
Well you know like most have said on here the promises come then right before the patron refresh an excuse appears. I totally agree with you with the testing timelines there are other games which are in testing now which are far more complex and gone beyond the 2k render count that BD promised which have taken about the same time. One particular game has been given to the testers allowing the dev to tinker while the testers find bugs which hopefully take around 2 weeks. Considering it's only 300 renders I wouldn't even give it 10 days BD will need some real trust building here now

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
It's ridiculous.

This. When you give deadlines, you always give you some margin for things that can go wrong, because a lot of times things DO go wrong.

But the problem here is that the dealines is just crumbs to be thrown to the patreon pidgeons, they arent really deadlines.

MadMax68

Feb 9, 2021
That is not true there are certain characters that are only triggered based on you selecting certain events. If you don't have sex with one character a bunch of characters are not available in the way the game stands today.
True, but it still comes down to bang or not to bang. If you don't want to miss something never pass on having sex.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes