Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Episode builds are for all intended purposes BETA builds.
Everything is subject to change and you should not save over your main saves.

Normal full game links (4.20 GB):

Windows:

- - -

Mac:
- - -

Android:
- - -

Update only links (For Windows and Mac)(515 MB):
- - -
(Only for those that have S2-C1-E1 or S2-C1-E2)

How to install for Windows:
Find your previous WVM game file and open it, then open the "Game" folder and drag the two files into there and then start the game.
How to install for Mac:
Find your previous WVM game file and open it, then open the "Contents" folder, then "Resources", then "autorun", then open the "game" folder and drag the two files into there and then start the game.

Last edited:

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Most updates of other VNs are NOT betas. Usually they release betas to higher tiers and only release (more or less) stable ones later to all tiers and sometimes for free. Only releasing betas is butt dumb.

grim019

Mar 28, 2020
This update was exactly what I thought it was going to be. Which is mainly meeting the new teammates and practicing. I personally wasn't a fan of how the MC treated belle. He came off as a dick imo. I wish we could have a choice on how he reacted.

Reactions: hawk784563

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
This is all back to how he used to do it

Used to be like 6 releases to make one day, sometimes more.

E1 and 2 and 3 have all come out since July. And it seems like he might be getting into the flow. It does feel like changes have happened to some people. But if he can keep it flowing and it stays consistent going forward then whatever. I think finally getting his head out of all the message boards and their bullshit is a good thing. Now he just needs to have the confidence to lock his releases behind the $5+ tiers. Stop giving this shit away for free. Or even for $1. I sub for $1 and I should get update notes/mind drops but not the VN content. Not for 1 lousy dollar. IMO

But whatever

Do what you do BD

Oct 22, 2017
and all the girls gained like 10 kilos
So it wasn't just me thinking 'She looks different somehow.', 'Didn't she look slimmer before?' and 'Was she always this "thick"?'
It feels like the butts/hips got some noticeable extra over the last updates, but this time they might have gotten a little extra overall?
Also, that same facial expression on every girl. I actually went back to get different shots of Stacys' face because I felt she looked off. But it was only that slightly adoring/deifying distorted face with eyes dawn to the middle of the face they are all doing now when alternating from their duck face.
And yes, some of them sometimes - great, but all of them all the time? ...
Or maybe it's the distance that makes me notice them more?

This was the first WVM update ever, that wasn't able to hold my attention and I quit in between to get some sleep.

Taylan13

Feb 27, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'll be honest I like the new image of Harper but it also feels like it's not her, too much scalpel on her. Well we'll have to get used to it I guess.

Now I have a question for anyone who knows, please explain to me: Who is Armani, where did he come from? I honestly don't remember

DevilPants

Mar 10, 2018
I hope that this basketball game will not be the final of the whole game either. Only after this match will our hero continue his adventures with his harem. :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes