Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
You'll have to re-download the whole game. Update only is broken
I installed update only, seemed to work fine, other than the obvious error in the Anna scene (naming)
brubru loves U :love:
If ever I had a need for a mod, it would be to permanently remove that heresy from existence. JFC, girl, you're a legal adult, don't fucking talk like that.
Per
View attachment 2077560

BDs made well over $150k this year alone and all we've seen is some DILDO and like 500 renders. Wish I could slack off at work while making close to a 1/4 a million dollars :ROFLMAO:
.. Well, fuck me. I should talk with my pal Mike and see if we can get a game going, he's got some experience with the model setups, and I can do code relatively easily. For that kind of money, totally worth it! Granted, I know it never starts out that good, but.. goddamn.

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
If ever I had a need for a mod, it would be to permanently remove that heresy from existence. JFC, girl, you're a legal adult, don't fucking talk like that.
if I remember correctly there was a mod(script) for that.:unsure:
But don't ask me where to find it, I forgot.:rolleyes:

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018

jadenyuki

Oct 9, 2019
So... I guess I didn't play since October? 2020, when MC was arrested after the fight. Am I missing something? Where should I restart from?

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes