Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
Skye can identity as an Polar Bear for all I care. She biologically female with all that entails, which means my only concerns regarding Skye are;

1)When is MC going to smash that
2)How long before she gets pregnant from MC shooting his baby batter into her womb

That's it.
I honestly don't think the mc will have sex with skye it i think it will be the same case as the sister and mother

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
I honestly don't think the mc will have sex with skye it i think it will be the same case as the sister and mother
The chances of MC fucking Skye is alot higher since they are not related but only time will tell.. I can already hear the yelling of people who dont get to smash skye after all these delays and waiting they have had to deal with

• Haha
Reactions: Zoomaa

critkal

Feb 8, 2021
i don't care about the sexual options in the game, every people have their own prefs, what i am really trying to understand here is: does this WVM dev really think, i mean, REALLY, that we give some kinda sh*t of importance to this basketball game??? if that's the case this dude is the greatest troll of renpy games ever, pls someone explain me if im gettin it wrong sry...

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
i don't care about the sexual options in the game, every people have their own prefs, what i am really trying to understand here is: does this WVM dev really think, i mean, REALLY, that we give some kinda sh*t of importance to this basketball game??? if that's the case this dude is the greatest troll of renpy games ever, pls someone explain me if im gettin it wrong sry...
To this I can only say with all due respect. You may not care about the basketball, but BD does. The game is his vision, so it's his call.

Boehmi

Dec 11, 2017
If you believe he actually had 2200 renders done, yes.
Good i am not Crazy. I would say this is the first real evidence that he lied.
I mean we all knew that but now it should be fact and proofen.
Cuz u cant get a "small" Detail if its finished and u cant call it "Done" if u have to redo it.
It would be like building a House, calling it finished and than tear it down cause its not Waterproof :D

Am i just Crazy or is there some kind of logic?

Sofia86

Sep 8, 2021
I played this around version 0.83 or something and the new version won't load my saves so I guess restart is mandatory...is there any major changes to the game since then? Pondering whether I want to grind all the way from the start again.

Wen I Say

Mar 17, 2019
I played this around version 0.83 or something and the new version won't load my saves so I guess restart is mandatory...is there any major changes to the game since then? Pondering whether I want to grind all the way from the start again.
theres no grind hold ctrl and agree to everything game over

Reactions: JaxonTrying

Hinomura

Jul 27, 2020
theres no grind hold ctrl and agree to everything game over
Press TAB instead... far better to skip large amounts of text in Ren'Py games.
Another solution is to right-click the skip button : will bring you directly to next choice after confirmation. Works with every Ren'Py games. :)

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
How in tarnation do you keep track of all these characters? In the 1990s just listing the names and basics about them would tax a mainframe computer.
I think you grossly overstated it, friend. I could have kept this data organized in tables on a CPM desktop machine from the late '70s. It would have all been stick figure animation, though. ;)

I think I am more surprised that they keep doing the birthday posts for characters, given they're probably going to have 6-7 birthdays outside of the game before they ever experience one inside it.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes