Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
How funny that the last couple updates were made by Braindrop himself. I thought he was supposed to not do any communicating or media anymore. I guess people who predicted that McKeenzie was him on a different account were right. He couldn't even maintain that lie for more than 1 month.

As for basketball game, i don't understand why it's so difficult. We don't need a 1500 renders game with npcs. had one it was short nice and didn't had complications just renders with uniforms a ball and action poses.
We don't need basketball at all... nobody plays this for basketball... people play this to get the harem experience with girls that cry a lot... :KEK:

Reactions: _Maou_

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
people play this to get the harem experience with girls that cry a lot...
Do not mock my goddess Kimmy! With all the tears she cried she mustv'e filled the pool by now. Omg, no, no swimming competition! I just want to give it to her good in front of Mabel (for her reaserch purpose off course), in the infirmary, then have dialog tell me after that she's slaying in her swimming and winning after me giving her her mojo back, courtesy of MC massive magical healing dick.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Do not mock my goddess Kimmy! With all the tears she cried she mustv'e filled the pool by now. Omg, no, no swimming competition! I just want to give it to her good in front of Mabel (for her reaserch purpose off course), in the infirmary, then have dialog tell me after that she's slaying in her swimming and winning after me giving her her mojo back, courtesy of MC massive magical healing dick.
Maybe we can expect Jasmine/Kimmy threesome.

Reactions: Ilhares

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Just finished all the current content, and my first ever play through. Absolutely loved it. The characters and story are all amazing.

I especially love how all the lgbt characters are being handled. The trans girls are girls, the trans guy is a guy. One of the girls is bisexual and it's being treated very well, not smooth sailing for her but that's just part of her story, not a result of a bisexual being badly written. The gay guys are also well written. I love how there's no queerphobia in the game, there is in many of the various characters pasts and backstories, but none in the present. The basketball team has a trans man member, two gay men who are a couple, and a third possible gay member who is only a maybe because of their past behavior not their being gay. No one on the team is treated any differently. If any more characters are going be revealed to be lgbt, or new lgbt characters added, I really look forward to seeing how they're written and developed. As a bisexual guy myself, I want to say, this is how more media should be, adult or otherwise, Though I would love more adult games with bisexual male protagonists

A pet disappointment I do have is that all the girls are completely shaved. Seeing how some other games have pubic hair added super well, just makes me wish more games, this one included did too.

I will say, the timeline retcon did kinda throw me, love the content before and after, the the after had some characters and interactions that weren't based on the original timeline events so it was kinda confusing. I'll probably play through from the start again once the version with the redone timeline is released, so I know what's canon and what's not, and know all the new characters better.

Edited because I forgot to mention something.
Edited out important spelling mistake

Last edited:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Just finished all the current content, and my first ever play through. Absolutely loved it. The characters and story are all amazing.

I especially love how all the lgbt characters are being handled. The trans girls are girls, the trans guy is a guy. One of the girls is bisexual and it's being treated very well, not smooth sailing for her but that's just part of her story, not a result of a bisexual being badly written. The gay guys are also well written. I love how there's no queerphobia in the game, there is in many of the various characters pasts and backstories, but none in the present. The basketball team has a trans man member, two gay men who are a couple, and a third possible gay member who is only a maybe because of their past behavior not their being gay. No one on the team is treated any differently. If any more characters are going be revealed to be lgbt, or new lgbt characters added, I really look forward to seeing how they're written and developed. As a bisexual guy myself, I want to say, this is how more media should be, adult or otherwise, Though I would love more adult games with bisexual male protagonists

A pet disappointment I do have is that all the girls are completely shaved. Seeing how some other games have pubic hair added super well, just makes me wish more games, this one included did too.

I will say, the timeline retcon did kinda throw me, love the content before and after, the the after had some characters and interactions that weren't based on the original timeline events so it was kinda confusing. I'll probably play through from the start again once the version with the redone timeline is released, so I know what's canon and what's not, and know all the new characters better.

Edited because I forgot to mention something.
Edited out important spelling mistake
I'm so glad you enjoyed it.

Peace :)

Sorrowz

May 27, 2017
BD casually killed the Mackenzie alter-ego in his Discord awhile ago.

He used her for the last upload failing to be ready on time and having a "bug" when they were finalizing things since he was sick and provided her the build to upload to Patreon. Then she had "PC Troubles" and hasn't been heard from since.

Next it'll be like Natalie or something that shows up to help communicate for BD.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
My question is, are his supporters still falling for his excuses? At this point, they have to realize what BD is doing and hopefully they'll begin to move away from supporting him and essentially giving him free money while he keeps "delaying" the updates again (and I was willing to give BD the benefit of the doubt when "Mackenzie" stepped in, where as I posted after the first announcement I'd try to be optimistic and hope BD was fixing the way he did things. Sadly, that's not the case anymore).

StantheMan69

Aug 10, 2017
I thought BD wasn't going to update us anymore on release dates and hired someone else to do the social media stuff. Yet that update on delay again sure sounded like him addressing everyone. Oh well, Guess we'll see how long each delay starts to become, but it seems like it slowly slipping back into delays and excuses, to longer delays and excuses. Hope not but slippery slops.

Reactions: Lokitox8

StantheMan69

Aug 10, 2017
My question is, are his supporters still falling for his excuses? At this point, they have to realize what BD is doing and hopefully they'll begin to move away from supporting him and essentially giving him free money while he keeps "delaying" the updates again (and I was willing to give BD the benefit of the doubt when "Mackenzie" stepped in, where as I posted after the first announcement I'd try to be optimistic and hope BD was fixing the way he did things. Sadly, that's not the case anymore).
I kind of feel a lot of his supporters do realize what he is doing and just don't care yet. Most probably don't mind throwing money away. I also was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and hoped he would start updating regularly Mackenzie was suppose to be his spoke person. Guess the spokes person thing didn't last very long and now the delaying and excuses are coming back too.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes