Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
I think you grossly overstated it, friend. I could have kept this data organized in tables on a CPM desktop machine from the late '70s. It would have all been stick figure animation, though. ;)

I think I am more surprised that they keep doing the birthday posts for characters, given they're probably going to have 6-7 birthdays outside of the game before they ever experience one inside it.
I'm almost 49. Bad memory. More than 3 other characters I'm confused AF. Close to Dementia territory. I also had a brainblled in July (fell down the stairs and also broke 5 ribs.)

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I'm almost 49. Bad memory. More than 3 other characters I'm confused AF. Close to Dementia territory. I also had a brainblled in July (fell down the stairs and also broke 5 ribs.)
Just a wee bit ahead of you, friend. 50 and watching my brain turn to jello more every day. I never quite came back from the anesthesia they used in my first cancer surgery.

On the positive side, you and I can probably both replay game in a few years time and it will be a new experience for us!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: DuskiBuski

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Fuck, not fun having to make another one of these.

Long story short, the update isn't ready and won't be ready today, though it's very close to being done.
Shortly after the last post I got sick again and dealing with Thanksgiving plans and family took a lot longer than I expected it to. Too many things slowed me down.

Not going to give any dates this time around as things haven't been going to plan for me recently.
Remaining work consists of finishing a scene, re-rendering a few images that had errors, re-rendering an animation where the lighting was tweaked midway through on accident, and the usual in terms of final touch ups in photoshop as well as touch ups on the script.

I get back to back delays is definitely concerning, not going to pretend it isn't especially when the first delay was based on me being unsure about my work. But all I can say on that is I'm not in the head space I was in when things kept being delayed over and over again. As soon as the things detailed above are finished, this will be released. No more tweaking everything.
I will also say that the render work I did accomplish this week was mainly the small scenes that connect the bigger ones together and in doing so my confidence about the update has went up drastically. They really helped tie up the parts that I felt were a little too loose.

Like I've said a lot at this point, making this exhibition game was difficult. There's so much work that went into it that won't be directly seen and there's a lot of tricks I had to use to make things work. Overall I still feel it's a little scuffed but the first game was made an exhibition on purpose as well as a few other things to give me the opportunity to learn how the hell to do it and pull it off without it being too consequential if the first one sucks lol.

But yeah, I know confidence is still at an all time low and this delay definitely won't help that. I can't do much to counter act that at this point sadly but I personally am feeling really good about the future. This exhibition game has been a stress inducer for me for over a year now and I know once I'm past it that things will become drastically easier. It was a huge time sink but I learned a fuck ton from it and we're gonna keep on moving forward.

Birthday Renders will also be pushed until after the update releases.
Remaining polls for this month will be held over the next few days.

And if you're wondering where Mackenzie is, she's been visiting her family and is returning on the 28th. Which is why I've been the one to write these delay posts.

Once again, I do apologize for the delays. I shouldn't have given 2 hard release dates on a release that I was iffy about at the time.
It won't be long and I am very grateful for the patience you all have shown. And I also fully understand the frustration that I have caused and I am regretful about that.
I was very eager to "prove" I was back and I was setting goals at too quick of a pace to keep up with considering where we're currently at.
We have changes taking place already to how we'll be releasing in the future and we'll detail that in the post that will follow the update.

Happy late Thanksgiving to all those that celebrate it.
Hope you all have a good one.

-Braindrop

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I'm not very far in, but is there a way to have the harem without cheating?
Yes and as stupid as it sound the cheating path is the better one because it has more scenes and your GF wants you to fuck other woman anyway. So go cheating path.

• Haha
Reactions: FatGiant

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Ok thank god. I just can't cheat, but want all the girls
I played this the first 3 or 4 times rebelling against the "cheating", then tried it... I felt so shitty, Jamie and Shauna are so special it just doesn't feel right. Also, they'll give you permission soon, no need to cheat.

One thing, if you can handle it, try the Shauna trans path, way better story. If you can't, well, don't worry about it.

Peace :)

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I played this the first 3 or 4 times rebelling against the "cheating", then tried it... I felt so shitty, Jamie and Shauna are so special it just doesn't feel right. Also, they'll give you permission soon, no need to cheat.

One thing, if you can handle it, try the Shauna trans path, way better story. If you can't, well, don't worry about it.

Peace :)
Jamie and Shauna are indeed super special

Already going Trans Shauna path. Loving it so much, I was worried at first at how it was going to be written. But it's actually amazing and really respectful.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Am I crazy or does Damien look so much like a young(er) Christopher Judge? The more I see him the stronger the resemblance gets.

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
How funny that the last couple updates were made by Braindrop himself. I thought he was supposed to not do any communicating or media anymore. I guess people who predicted that McKeenzie was him on a different account were right. He couldn't even maintain that lie for more than 1 month.

As for basketball game, i don't understand why it's so difficult. We don't need a 1500 renders game with npcs. Summer's Gone had one it was short nice and didn't had complications just renders with uniforms a ball and action poses.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes