Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I wasn't even holding out any kind of hope that it would actually get released anyways. I know that we are just waiting to see what magical excuse he comes up with this time.;)
Same. I don't actually play this game any more. I am just completely fascinated by the excuse maschine that is running 24/7. It certainly gets more work than the render machine. I feel more excited by what gem the machine will spit out next than any episode release. If I am being honest, I will feel disappointed and sad if I don't get a worthy excuse and instead get an actual game episode.

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Same. I don't actually play this game any more. I am just completely fascinated by the excuse maschine that is running 24/7. It certainly gets more work than the render machine. I feel more excited by what gem the machine will spit out next than any episode release. If I am being honest, I will feel disappointed and sad if I don't get a worthy excuse and instead get an actual game episode.
I haven't played this game in a while but I too am curious about what new excuse will come out next. But don't get me wrong if he actually stops the :poop: train and puts out a decent update I'll play it again.

Individual

Oct 4, 2022
I haven't played this game in a while but I too am curious about what new excuse will come out next. But don't get me wrong if he actually stops the :poop: train and puts out a decent update I'll play it again.
I think this latest excuse really got people upset, so I doubt we'll see another excuse for this update. I assume it'll be released towards the end of February, maybe early March. Then we probably won't see anything else until the end of the year at the earliest. They mentioned working on side content, so I assume we'd be lucky to have an actual game update by the end of 2024.

grim019

Mar 28, 2020
is there a new release date?
He said it would be delayed by about a week. Thursday is a week. There is always the possibility of it getting delayed again which seems likely imo. Especially given how things have been going with WVM lately.

Individual

Oct 4, 2022
He said it would be delayed by about a week. Thursday is a week. There is always the possibility of it getting delayed again.
He said a week, but he won't release it without announcing a release date first so the odds of it actually coming out this week are slim to none. Most likely he'll announce a release date for later in February or he'll postpone the release again. He'll probably say this week that he was in too much of a rush and needs more time, despite the fact he has already had years.

grim019

Mar 28, 2020
He said a week, but he won't release it without announcing a release date first so the odds of it actually coming out this week are slim to none. Most likely he'll announce a release date for later in February or he'll postpone the release again. He'll probably say this week that he was in too much of a rush and needs more time, despite the fact he has already had years.
Trust me I know they will likely give new release date in a mind drop on Feb 8. The release date will be somewhere between Feb 15-20. This seems most likely IMO. I could always be wrong though.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Then probably just to make you sad,he will release an update.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I'm waiting for some bored developer to just make a "fan fiction" version of this game to get everyone to shut up. And then they will actually finish it before the next release on the official one comes out. And it will include all the things that the original version didn't including incest.
A fan fiction parody would be awesome. Imagine the Cult of Bailey marching, without a Duckface to be seen.

... Maybe that isn't such a bad idea.

bluetack_man

Nov 25, 2016
The year is 2029.

Braindrop has had every one of his organs replaced following complicated emergency surgery. He has just recovered from his weekly period of severe flu. Mackenzie has been missing for 8 months after getting lost on her way to the shops without her laptop and any method of logging into Patreon.

MindDrop#136 has just been released promising 6000 renders within the next week. Immediately after posting, Braindrop's graphics card bursts into flames, a swat team assaults in through his front door with an arrest warrant having mistaken him for a drug lord, while simulataneously a flock of magpies has flown in through an open window and stolen all his harddrives.

Braindrop looks at the carnage around him.

"They're never going to believe this... I just need one more week. One more week..."

derpmcderp

May 30, 2020
I just had an idea. Somebody redo the Birthday pictures of all the ladies. Do a kind of age progression of what they will look like when BD actually puts out an update that has a decent amount of game play.
At least wait until October if you're gonna post skeletons

derpmcderp

May 30, 2020
The year is 2029.

Braindrop has had every one of his organs replaced following complicated emergency surgery. He has just recovered from his weekly period of severe flu. Mackenzie has been missing for 8 months after getting lost on her way to the shops without her laptop and any method of logging into Patreon.

MindDrop#136 has just been released promising 6000 renders within the next week. Immediately after posting, Braindrop's graphics card bursts into flames, a swat team assaults in through his front door with an arrest warrant having mistaken him for a drug lord, while simulataneously a flock of magpies has flown in through an open window and stolen all his harddrives.

Braindrop looks at the carnage around him.

"They're never going to believe this... I just need one more week. One more week..."
Guys, I think we are looking at this the wrong way. Maybe we should stop seeing WVM as a game and start seeing it as a church from the middle ages. Those took generations to build. We're just setting in the foundation now. Maybe if we are lucky, our great grandchildren will inherit a playable build!

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes