Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

FatGiant

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2022
I'm gonna be totally honest, I don't remember this character at all.
She was your classmate in HS, and works as a Barista in the Café you go with Azel , before leaving town. You can have a tryst with her in the back if you "cheat" on Jamie. Later you can message her even if you decide not to "cheat". There's some innuendo that she may be going to WVM too in the future.

Not really a memorable character.

Peace :)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
She was your classmate in HS, and works as a Barista in the Café you go with Azel , before leaving town. You can have a tryst with her in the back if you "cheat" on Jamie. Later you can message her even if you decide not to "cheat". There's some innuendo that she may be going to WVM too in the future.

Unless you are into the model or the cheating like me.

Reactions: Ilhares and CircaAD

derpmcderp

May 30, 2020

I vaguely recall this now. I didn't start on the cheating path until I read the update where Braindrop essentially said there is never going to be a punishment for boning anyone, which translates into might as well not skip anyone.

In retrospect, that may have been a sign that he was creatively running out of gas.

Reactions: TheJesterrrrrrrr

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Just call it Braindropped.
Braindrops are falling on my head
And just like the guy whose feet are too big for his bed
Nothing seems to fit
Those Braindrops are falling on my head, they keep falling

So I just did me some talking to the sun
And I said I didn't like the way he got things done
Sleeping on the job
Those Braindrops are falling on my head, they keep falling

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Will the remake of the first 9 days to become 31 days be a single update, it feels useless otherwise, right now there are so many things that happened that don't make sense because of that change that I'll stop playing until the remake.

I don't know why the dev made new content in the new continuity before changing what was already there, that's just doesn't make sense.

Last edited:

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Will the remake of the first 9 days to become 31 days be a single update, it feels useless otherwise, right now there are so many things that happened that don't make sense because of that change that I'll stop playing until the remake.

I don't know why the dev made new content in the new continuity before changing what was already there, that's just doesn't make sense.
Who knows what he was thinking. Or when this remake is supposed to appear

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
yeeeeh... i wouldn´t count on that. If you read the last couple of pages here, you´ll know why. let´s just say we´re waiting for a PROPER update for almost 2 years now
And what would be considered a PROPER update? For me it would be the remake.

• Angry
Reactions: 95er

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
And what would be considered a PROPER update? For me it would be the remake.
i´d say at least one of the two 2k render updates he promised so far. But i´m not gonna argue about that. if the rework is good enough for you and you think he´s gonna uphold any of the promises he made, hey, all power to you. To each their own and stuff :)

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
i´d say at least one of the two 2k render updates he promised so far. But i´m not gonna argue about that. if the rework is good enough for you and you think he´s gonna uphold any of the promises he made, hey, all power to you. To each their own and stuff :)
I'll keep my expectations low, but I'll be happy if it happened.

3.70 star(s) 633 Votes