derpmcderp

May 30, 2020
And what would be considered a PROPER update? For me it would be the remake.
This is definitely a YMMV issue. The problem is that with the content that is ostensibly linear, his timeline is almost non-existent. You're asking when he's going to rewrite and overhaul the content he's already not making. I don't think the remake is ever going to happen. If it does, it will be long after I stop caring about this game. Many years at the earliest based on the last couple years of progress. I'd be happy to be proven wrong.

derpmcderp

May 30, 2020
I got you man .... here is your 3

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Don't get distracted, there is a hoop, they are on a court

;)
Honestly the way the harem is going, there's a non-zero chance the entire audience is girls the MC is fucking and the entire game degenerates into an orgy

artofwar

Mar 17, 2020
I got you man .... here is your 3

Don't get distracted, there is a hoop, they are on a court

;)
Don't be fooled people, that isn't WVM. I can tell for a number of reasons.

1) The graphics are far too good for scamdrop
2) The animation isn't atrocious
3) The cock is way too small
4) The woman hasn't been infected by the duckface STD
5) The woman isn't looking directly at the camera like it's a god that just gave her a lobotomy by scooping her frontal lobe out with his cock
6) She isn't getting fatter and her ass isn't increasing by orders of magnitude in each slide
7) That would be new content <-- this is what sealed it for me, the rest of it is stuff that could be ignored but this one is the smoking gun

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
I'll keep my expectations low, but I'll be happy if it happened.

"How much is Braindrop earning?
Braindrop is earning $6K - $20K per month on Patreon"

Until the above changes, I don't expect anything else to change. If you look at the average for the year, it's mostly unchanged. If you get paid either way, why bother putting out content updates when you can just put out status updates?

jjmayne

Jan 22, 2022
Will the remake of the first 9 days to become 31 days be a single update, it feels useless otherwise, right now there are so many things that happened that don't make sense because of that change that I'll stop playing until the remake.

I don't know why the dev made new content in the new continuity before changing what was already there, that's just doesn't make sense.
So if you guys ever held out hope for the remake coming out..

Basically, just accept the funky ass timeline for now because he's spread too thin at the moment. I'm not sure how you can spread out zero content thick or thin, but that's just me.

And no hate towards Schlong, he's one of the few who are actually holding BD's feet to the fire.. But you see how he has to address the issue of mad delays? Basically has to approach him like Tiny Tim or something and that's the only way you can get any sort of answers in the discord, it's fucking awful lol

Reactions: TheJesterrrrrrrr

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018

"How much is Braindrop earning?
Braindrop is earning $6K - $20K per month on Patreon"

Until the above changes, I don't expect anything else to change. If you look at the average for the year, it's mostly unchanged. If you get paid either way, why bother putting out content updates when you can just put out status updates?
Man.... That's fucking crazy.

3.70 star(s) 633 Votes