Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I can deal with Jamie as a LI but I can't stand Shauna. I don't know, I dislike her like a plague. Maybe it's her character design or something but she is just cringe.
I feel thr opposite. Shauna is the better looking of the two and has been in MC's life a lot longer. Definitely tgr better choice.
is it just me or did the girls get thicker in this game?
They're all pretty thick from the start.

.. oh, you meant their asses, didn't you?
One day I am going to learn that when I see a post from lemonfreak with a Spoiler attached to not let my curiousity get the better of me
He's one of the best people to amuse. I miss the surprise lemons in his postings.
Don't give him ideas. Now he will be like "Well, I am redoing all faces. That's why there is no update"
That one might honestly be worth it.
does the dev intend to include incest if not he is teasing the fuck out of those of us who would want it
If not for Patreon, we'd surely have had them upside down and halfway to happy land by now.
i can't wait for next week....
Eternal optimism, or irascible cynicism looking to celebrate?

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
You guys are clearly wrong. I've been told multiple times now by BD's biggest fans that incest was never intended, I have no clue what game you're playing, it's clearly not WVM. /s
They kept hinting it would be in the game soon, so he didn't lose Patreons. It turned into "maybe once the game is finished" :ROFLMAO: .

MrFriendly said:

He specifically stated that there wouldn't be any sex with (link to the interview). And, as I understand it Patreon doesn't approve of anything between a parental figure and a child regardless of blood relation, so an adoptive parent would still be off limits. SO maybe someday a modder might create that but it wouldn't be part of the game and make no sense overall.

TBH because of that I'm thinking of going back and refusing to kiss Azel since there's no reason to do it. Sure feel like we were lead to believe that it would happen but ah well, not BD's fault that Patreon is forcing their outdated morals onto people.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ghostface Reborn said:

Basing that theory on those kisses or how her friend keeps pushing it.
Well I'm basing it on the fact that anyone with a brain should have figured out who the evil modder is and know how his mind works :)
Why would modder need to wait for game to be completed first?
because the "evil modder" in this case is someone VERY familiar in this thread ;)

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
He clearly did then found out he couldn't because of Patreon/PayPal/CC companies (the story, as written, doesn't allow for the insertion of a simple true/false switch in the code that changes Mom to Landlady)

His rework (which will never happen) is supposed to remove those teases, give a fuller backstory for Cis-Shauna, replace the old Emiko renders with the third model, give Harper's daughter the same hair for the entire game, etc
feel like the rework would be better to keep them and progress it in future but make it as most other evs do with the on/off patch availiable seems like a bad move to have such main characters untouchable in a game like this where the main point seems to be to fuck everyone

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
Don't give him ideas. Now he will be like "Well, I am redoing all faces. That's why there is no update"
Sadly the result would be the opposite. The extra loads of duck face in the later updates were a result of people criticizing the duck faces that appeared early on. Braindrop has stated in the past that he is a bit of a contrarian, when people "tell" him to do things, his compulsion is to do the opposite. So when people complained about duck face, we got extra-mega-super duck faces.

does the dev intend to include incest if not he is teasing the fuck out of those of us who would want it
This is related to the above. People asked/demanded for incest content because of the "teases", so we ended up with extra-mega-super amounts of rediculous incest teasing behavior instead.

So be careful what you ask for... ;)

Last edited:

Individual

Oct 4, 2022
i can't wait for next week....
I can't wait to hear what excuse he makes up this time. He promised that it's coming out no matter what this time so it's going to be even more hilarious when he delays it again. He'll probably have to pull out one of his bigger excuses this time. Maybe he'll get married again, have another kid, or maybe some tragedy will strike.

It would be really great if I could get hyped about this, but I was hyped in November too when he said it was coming out. I was also hyped when he said it'd "only be delayed a week" and set a new release date. I was less hyped when he said it'd be delayed another week and even less hyped when he went radio silent for a month and finally said it'd come out in January. At this point my expectations are so low I honestly would rather believe that Braindrop isn't going to release the update this year instead of believing it'll come out this month.

Odds are it'll probably actually get released this time, but no matter what it looks like all I'll be able to think about is the fact he's been teasing this for a year, and I will have clicked through it in like ten minutes.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Sadly the result would be the opposite. The extra loads of duck face in the later updates were a result of people criticizing the duck faces that appeared early on. Braindrop has stated in the past that he is a bit of a contrarian, when people "tell" him to do things, his compulsion is to do the opposite. So when people complained about duck face, we got extra-mega-super duck faces.

This is related to the above. People asked/demanded for incest content because of the "teases", so we ended up extra-mega-super amounts of rediculous incest teasing behavior instead.

So be careful what you ask for... ;)
Is it the contrarian in him that making him lazy and not release any update and screw over release times voz ppl are asking him for it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

He is a contrarian that guilt trips ppl into retaining pledges and allows his "huggers and bouncers" to mute and berate ppl in discord :whistle::whistle::whistle:

derpmcderp

May 30, 2020
I wish I knew this sooner, I would have canceled my patreon sub months before I actually did.

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
Is it the contrarian in him that making him lazy and not release any update and screw over release times voz ppl are asking him for it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
"Braindrop you better release an update this time or else!"

Contrarian Braindrop: Sorry guys, had to delay it again because...reasons.

Yeah, could definitely be part of it. That and the whole getting paid for not working anyway thing.

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
Wonder if he will change the render count at the last minute again. "Update will be 300 renders, keeping the 1750 as a backup so I meet deadlines." And still miss the next 10 release dates.
Sadly most likely that's when there will be another hardware failure, this time hard drive related. Or a fire that consumed the backup drive after the computer short circuited.

But the good news will be that it will a good time for a restart/refresh/redesign. :rolleyes:

Sep 8, 2021
I do believe this is approaching Milfy City status. Used to be one of my favorites. Never thought I would find a game with almost too many girls. They lack individual depth. The incest teasing is ridiculous. It's not really my forte personally but bro, don't put all that content in the story when you have stated from the beginning that it will not be a thing. What was the purpose? Then of course the delay after delay. Shit happens and some people struggle to adhere to timelines. But at this point it looks to be intentional. Ride it out and make money in until people finally give up on you.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
No matter what, it's a loose loose for BD. If he actually does put out the update, we still will be pissed since it took this long to actually show up. If he doesn't, which in all likely hood given history, we're still pissed.

I'm rather surprised his patron hasn't been reported for fraud, among other possible issues that could be claimed against him.

StantheMan69

Aug 10, 2017
I can't wait to hear what excuse he makes up this time. He promised that it's coming out no matter what this time so it's going to be even more hilarious when he delays it again. He'll probably have to pull out one of his bigger excuses this time. Maybe he'll get married again, have another kid, or maybe some tragedy will strike.

It would be really great if I could get hyped about this, but I was hyped in November too when he said it was coming out. I was also hyped when he said it'd "only be delayed a week" and set a new release date. I was less hyped when he said it'd be delayed another week and even less hyped when he went radio silent for a month and finally said it'd come out in January. At this point my expectations are so low I honestly would rather believe that Braindrop isn't going to release the update this year instead of believing it'll come out this month.

Odds are it'll probably actually get released this time, but no matter what it looks like all I'll be able to think about is the fact he's been teasing this for a year, and I will have clicked through it in like ten minutes.
Remember he promised he will pause the pledges if its not out on the 23. Like that's helped but maybe he has seen the errors of his way and will work to change like his post. Guess we are just going to have to wait and see. Like I have said before he is going to have his work cut out for him to earn and credibility back and its not going to be by meet one or two promised updates. We are going to need to see some effort and some actual sticking to posted updates for awhile.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
No matter what, it's a loose loose for BD. If he actually does put out the update, we still will be pissed since it took this long to actually show up. If he doesn't, which in all likely hood given history, we're still pissed.

I'm rather surprised his patron hasn't been reported for fraud, among other possible issues that could be claimed against him.
Eh. It's about rebuilding trust. No one is going to be happy THIS release. Like you said, even if its great it's just not enough. But if he keeps his head down, releases this on time, then releases the next update more or less (within a couple days of his target) on time, and the one after that, he'll start building back trust. People forgive, and a LOT of people really like this game.

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
I do believe this is approaching Milfy City status. Used to be one of my favorites. Never thought I would find a game with almost too many girls. They lack individual depth.
When Braindrop added characters that didn't even have names, just colors for names, that matched their appearance, was the moment I realized that the S.S. WMV (Titanic) had hit the iceberg a while back and already sunk. It showed a total lack of any creativity or even effort in character design.

Blue and Orange

Aug 31, 2019
When Braindrop added characters that didn't even have names, just colors for names, that matched their appearance, was the moment I realized that the S.S. WMV (Titanic) had hit the iceberg a while back and already sunk. It showed a total lack of any creativity or even effort in character design.

Blue and Orange
Funniest thing that he create Asian female called Yellow :D

walker188

Apr 30, 2017

Blue and Orange
It would be different if the characters had variable attitudes toward the MC. But each and every girl is in both love and lust with him. When they all just want to fall on your dick and declare true love at first sight, it's barely even a story, let alone a game.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes