walker188

Apr 30, 2017
When Braindrop added characters that didn't even have names, just colors for names, that matched their appearance, was the moment I realized that the S.S. WMV (Titanic) had hit the iceberg a while back and already sunk. It showed a total lack of any creativity or even effort in character design.

Blue and Orange
It would be different if the characters had variable attitudes toward the MC. But each and every girl is in both love and lust with him. When they all just want to fall on your dick and declare true love at first sight, it's barely even a story, let alone a game.

Sep 16, 2021
It would be different if the characters had variable attitudes toward the MC. But each and every girl is in both love and lust with him. When they all just want to fall on your dick and declare true love at first sight, it's barely even a story, let alone a game.
Almost every single girl in the GAME falls in love/lust with MC. The story isn’t even original anyways… “MC gets all the girls.. bad organization/group are after him” yawn

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
is this game still ongoing?
i thought for sure it got abandoned since i haven't seen anything new in over a year...
anyway, keep up the good work(or maybe don't...)
The dev posts often enough to technically keep the game alive but, for all intents and purposes, it's dead (to be called abandoned on F95Zone BD would need to go 3 months without any communication and/or go 1 full year without new gameplay, at which point it would be tagged as such)

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
is this game still ongoing?
i thought for sure it got abandoned since i haven't seen anything new in over a year...
anyway, keep up the good work(or maybe don't...)
:unsure: Go back to work, or continue milking uncontrollably. I there's the point. :WeSmart:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
The dev posts often enough to technically keep the game alive but, for all intents and purposes, it's dead (to be called abandoned on F95Zone BD would need to go 3 months without any communication and/or go 1 full year without new gameplay, at which point it would be tagged as such)
I think they switch it to 18 months for gameplay. either way, BD is smart enough to at least have "MacKenzie" post something before the 3 month communication deadline so even if there is no game updates for a long time, this project will avoid the abandoned tag.

Sep 16, 2021
I think they switch it to 18 months for gameplay. either way, BD is smart enough to at least have "MacKenzie" post something before the 3 month communication deadline so even if there is no game updates for a long time, this project will avoid the abandoned tag.
these really need a new tag, one that, instead of saying "Abandoned" or "On Hold" they need one that just says "Soon™"

Reactions: YepperCause

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
Let's take bets.

Deadline is nearly arrive question is gonna delayed before the actual deadline with excuses or couple days after deadline with apology and pity.

My money on before deadline. We ll hear it in next 20 ish hours.
I have my policy. I am not hyped and I am not pessimistic. Always in the middle.

1677014543004.png

May 15, 2022
Let's take bets.

Deadline is nearly arrive question is gonna delayed before the actual deadline with excuses or couple days after deadline with apology and pity.

I believe he will actually release something. He said he would pause payments if the date was missed and we all know he doesn't want to lose that money, so he will release then go back to missing dates for the next release.

Holmster74

Aug 27, 2020
Let's take bets.

Nah... He cancel after deadline, and it goes abandoned...

Reactions: Ilhares

MessiahRO

Dec 14, 2018
alright, I've read most of the comments.. reply's and I don't like the sound of it..
oh well this was a great game.
and no, I am not pessimistic about the release date.. only realistic, from the beginning till now all he does is postpone.. I am kind of hmm, lets just say I've learned my lesson.. :/
p.s. he can ban my ass and/or balls.. zero fucks given
oh and thanks guys for the great replies

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes