Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Start your votes Now....

1-We get a update

2-get a delay

3-we get another side story

the voting starts now

View attachment 2409290
Nah...we will get a update, I'm sure his multiple imposter syndrome personalty is watching this thread.

1. Do we get the remastered version.
2. Do we get the 2000 render update.
3. Do we get another Dildo side story update
4. My personal wishfull thinking update would be 4000+ renders.

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Let's face reality here. We will either see an update soon or we will get an update from Dr. Pink Cake or one of the other Devs who are actually working on their games. Remember that BD said that this was just a hobby. So again we will see if BD actually has been working on this so called update or he's just blowing smoke up his supporters asses.

Reactions: TheJesterrrrrrrr

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Nah...we will get a update, I'm sure his multiple imposter syndrome personalty is watching this thread.

It's nice that you have a dream. Hold onto it you might get your wish someday.

• Haha
Reactions: BaasB

Individual

Oct 4, 2022
18 hours to go
View attachment 2409248
next update.....

You got to appreciate the optimism. I'd really like to believe after that last post he made that he'll release it no matter what (like he claimed he would), but then reality sets in and I'm almost certain he'll pull another excuse out.

Reactions: jjmayne and BaasB

bluetack_man

Nov 25, 2016
Most likely not in this upcoming exhibition match up lol

So MC first match probally coming around 2030 if the delays keep going :ROFLMAO:
Wasn't it already established that MC is not playing in this upcoming game? I can't fully remember as its been a while since I did a play through, but isn't he still on the bench due to his injuries from the assault in the alley?

So unless something happens plot-wise to force MC on the court, he's definitely not playing right?

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Wasn't it already established that MC is not playing in this upcoming game? I can't fully remember as its been a while since I did a play through, but isn't he still on the bench due to his injuries from the assault in the alley?

So unless something happens plot-wise to force MC on the court, he's definitely not playing right?
Yeah thats why im saying he probally wont play

Depending what happends at the actuall exhibition match

The dev could throw a curveball and a team member gets hurt and the mc has to go in

But yeah it was established that the mc wont play

Reactions: bluetack_man

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020

Yeah and that's what the comment is saying. Read it again

bluetack_man

Nov 25, 2016
Yeah thats why im saying he probally wont play

Depending what happends at the actuall exhibition match

The dev could throw a curveball and a team member gets hurt and the mc has to go in

But yeah it was established that the mc wont play
Ah yeah, thought so. I wasn't sure :)

I'd be surprised if after all this time MC still doesn't play. I'm expecting like you said, some team member gets pulled out and they have to send in the MC superstar player or else they forfit the match or something.

Reactions: michael1984
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes