derpmcderp

May 30, 2020
Nah...we will get a update, I'm sure his multiple imposter syndrome personalty is watching this thread.

1. Do we get the remastered version.
2. Do we get the 2000 render update.
3. Do we get another Dildo side story update
4. My personal wishfull thinking update would be 4000+ renders.
The average patron brain on less than a year of BD 'updates'

taylorg88

May 22, 2021
lol just got an email for his latest braindrop/excuse/delay. Someone else can post the entire sob story but he's not sure if he's going to release the update tomorrow or not. Will pause payments and is already changing his release plan from his last braindrop saying he's gonna try and release 52 updates in 52 weeks.

taylorg88

May 22, 2021
This guy is the biggest fucking clown. Can't stick with a release date. Excuse after excuse after excuse. Sob story galore. Changes his release plan every other post. Delay after delay. Says he's still a kid despite being in his mid 20's with a wife and a kid of his own. I can't believe his patreons are still buying this.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
There's a lot to unpack here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
OH MY GOD..... its just blah blah blah, "i was sad coz stuff happened in my life" that literally happened in everyone else's life. Come on now, this is the same story as always.

Try to post less stuff dude, your patreons who still pay you might be stupid enough to get confused by it but most of us here can see through that shit.

It should be
-is the update coming or not
-if yes then when
-if not then why
-when can it be expected.

we dont wanna listen to your entire lifestory every time.

im sorry if i came off as a bit rude, but this is way too much. promising more than 2000 renders AGAIN and now we get this same story. Pausing pledges isnt gonna do shit for all the broken promises. i told you this 3 years ago, ppl who pledge to you do it to support you in making the game and its not always "release x amount of renders for y amount of money" so pausing pledges isnt gonna bring back the broken trust. It not about money everytime.

If you are gonna release the update tomorrow, then what was the point of this post???

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
There's a lot to unpack here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
processing.gif My head hurts after trying to read this....

But first, I want to announce that pledges will be paused this month.
I am not sure if we'll be going through with the release tomorrow yet or not but either way I have recently been feeling very guilty over taking pledges while not holding my word.

john-jonah-jameson-lol.gif

taylorg88

May 22, 2021
OH MY GOD..... its just blah blah blah, "i was sad coz stuff happened in my life" that literally happened in everyone else's life. Come on now, this is the same story as always.

Try to post less stuff dude, your patreons who still pay you might be stupid enough to get confused by it but most of us here can see through that shit.

It should be
-if yes then when
-if not then why

im sorry if i came off as a bit rude, but this is way too much. promising more than 2000 renders AGAIN and now we get this same story.

If you are gonna release the update tomorrow, then what was the point of this post???
That's his entire shtick. He sobs and cries about everything and gets the sympathy donations. He does it every single post and people still eat this shit up.

jjmayne

Jan 22, 2022
That's his entire shtick. He sobs and cries about everything and gets the sympathy donations. He does it every single post and people still eat this shit up.
IMO thats why he deletes patreon posts that aren't "official mindrops" or whatever he wants to call them. So new potential patrons can't see the actual history of his updates and whatnot.

Which is really fucking scummy, btw.

taylorg88

May 22, 2021
IMO thats why he deletes patreon posts that aren't "official mindrops" or whatever he wants to call them. So new potential patrons can't see the actual history of his updates and whatnot.

Which is really fucking scummy, btw.
Everything he's done in the last 18 months has been scummy. I don't play the game anymore and probably never will, I'm only here for the lolz. He's one of the worst developers I've seen on here.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
imma make a prediction (based on what happened multiple times already), now he is like "i will pause the pledges" he does this then releases a 200 render update and promise the next one in a week to a month or 2 and start charging on patreon again and milk it for 4 to 5 more months

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017

It should be
-if yes then when
-if not then why

im sorry if i came off as a bit rude, but this is way too much. promising more than 2000 renders AGAIN and now we get this same story. Pausing pledges isnt gonna do shit for all the broken promises. i told you this 3 years ago, ppl who pledge to you do it to support you in making the game and its not always "release x amount of renders for y amount of money" so pausing pledges isnt gonna bring back the broken trust. It not about money everytime.

I dont get it where did all the renders go he said he had last time damn he is really gonna make it hard for other devs now with the way he acts more is gonna follow and the once that give out update on the regularly is gonna suffer for it.
I have the feeling he has made nothing in almost a year from the last update he made.
He should be roughly making 20 renders a day so from last update that is 4200 plus minus a couple of hundreds.

derpmcderp

May 30, 2020
Reactions: jjmayne

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
*IF* Mackenzie is actually a real person, and after "she" publicly said that they are now releasing 2000 renders tomorrow... If they walk back on that, and after Braindrops autobiography she should remove herself from this train wreck. I don't know if she's getting paid, because nothing would be worth this and if she's not getting paid, well... She would loose any credibility.

I'm 99% certain that we won't get the 2000 render update tomorrow. We may get something, but it won't be as promised, for the 32nd time. I really hope this is a wake up call to his patrons. I wonder what some of the comments are like.

jjmayne

Jan 22, 2022
I dont get it where did all the renders go he said he had last time damn he is really gonna make it hard for other devs now with the way he acts more is gonna follow and the once that give out update on the regularly is gonna suffer for it.
I have the feeling he has made nothing in almost a year from the last update he made.
He should be roughly making 20 renders a day so from last update that is 4200 plus minus a couple of hundreds.
I think somewhere in that wall of text, he justified/claimed he remade the entire house interior so any renders that were made before that are null and void.

Of course, I've been drinking and i didn't read that entire mammoth scripture but pretty sure that was one of his reasons.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes