Sep 16, 2021
I believe he will actually release something. He said he would pause payments if the date was missed and we all know he doesn't want to lose that money, so he will release then go back to missing dates for the next release.
this is 99% the scenario that's going to happen.

he pulled out the "i'll pause pledges if I miss this one" for extra pity on top of his usual excuses, just to make it sound more genuine, when we all know what he's really doing..

aaachris

Oct 26, 2019
If nobody tested the game a day before release then it surely gonna get delayed with another brain drop after a few days silence.

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
I believe he will actually release something. He said he would pause payments if the date was missed and we all know he doesn't want to lose that money, so he will release then go back to missing dates for the next release.
In the past, he actually did pause payments when he missed release dates. After about a year he changed, and when he promised to pause payments if he missed a release, he changed his mind and didn't because of *reasons* (pick one) and that he needed the money.

I highly doubt he will ever pause payments again, simply because he doesn't need to (people keep paying either way). As for the game update, I expect a delay until March/April because of *reasons* (pick one).

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
I hope im not speaking this into reality

We will get a update but its not a story one but a day in the life of ( insert name here )

here's to hoping that what i just said does not come true
b02.jpg

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
The dev posts often enough to technically keep the game alive but, for all intents and purposes, it's dead (to be called abandoned on F95Zone BD would need to go 3 months without any communication and/or go 1 full year without new gameplay, at which point it would be tagged as such)
Man, F95 rules are weird. Exiles' dev posts almost daily and directly interacts with the followers regularly in these forums, yet his game was tagged Abandoned (despite dev himself saying countless time in the thread that it's not abandoned).

May 15, 2022
Man, F95 rules are weird. Exiles' dev posts almost daily and directly interacts with the followers regularly in these forums, yet his game was tagged Abandoned (despite dev himself saying countless time in the thread that it's not abandoned).
The rules are that to get an abandoned tag are:
1: 3 months of silence on Patreon.
2: 18 months of no game update regardless of posts on Patreon.
3: The developer requests the tag.

Exiles hasn't been updated in 20 months. That is more than 18 so they marked it.

Reactions: Fun Shaundi

derpmcderp

May 30, 2020
He's gone back on his word with that before too. There's nothing I'd put past him at this point, and until he actually gets punished by people going away, I don't think it's actually real to him.

bluetack_man

Nov 25, 2016
I think there will be an excuse for why he can't release, and he'll do a poll asking his Patreons if he should release a partial update, or wait until hes finished to release the whole lot. And then he will just chose to wait anyway and ban anyone who says he should make a release.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
After the dev saved up every month around 8 to 10 k a month im sure he can handle pasuing the payments 1 month

And delay the update again in one or two days :ROFLMAO:

Must be nice raking in all that money and just enjoy ureself while giving random exuses once a month

This time the update was ready ... But he wanted to remodel the interior and exterior of the house

In a few days he will delay it and say im gonna remodel the school building so its gonna take me another 2 or 3 weeks :ROFLMAO:

aaachris

Oct 26, 2019
Is it possible that tomorrow is the time for the return of the phrase "Adjust your pledges accordingly" after the delay?
After reading 1 page of sob story, the patreon will understand that part finally and pledge for another year without wasting time. The milkshake out of every brain drop post is undefeated.

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes