Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
and thee "remodelling" is a pile of garbage. did you see them renders, you can make them in a day.

and for a seasoned dev like him who used to release many renders back in the day, it should be more than a day
Yea i have seen them and its almost no work you just save the scene as subscene or you can save the scenes material and load it fast into an excising scene and then render on another PC with the money he is making he should have a dedicated render pc or even 2

Reactions: BaasB and OEJ
Oct 19, 2020
If you're gonna still defend him read this lines before defend. In a few years about 3k suckers make it happen.

I was working a job I didn't like very much just to pay the bills for me and my grandpa in a very run down and old home that was falling apart.
Now I own my own home and I'm surrounded by family that I love and I am able to support.

Last edited:

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
- He wants to focus on 'Birthday renders', but correct me if I'm wrong, this is a shit thing to focus on: It only creates distractions, and supports wanna see CONTENT, not Birthday renders.

- We are all humans. He isn't the only one who lost very close relatives to covid though. It's not that we hate on him going through a hard time, but him being like this FOR A WHOLE YEAR. If this had only happened once, or twice tops, I think most people would be understanding. Sadly, he created a pattern of coming up with a sob story every time it was release day. Every. Time.

- He needs to learn some responsability. "I'm just a kid" "I keep fucking up cause I'm just a kid". Sir, you're an adult. A married adult with a wife and a child, kids don't get married, kids don't charge ridiculous amounts of money for work they don't deliver. It's ridiculous how he keeps calling himself 'a kid' to garner more sympathy, when he isn't one. Sir, you're a grown ass man, act like one.

Dunno what else to say man. I was expecting something like this to happen, but it doesn't mean I'm not disappointed as hell. A tiny part of me wanted to believe he'd still show up to shut people's mouths and be like 'you know what? I know I messed up but here's the update, I finallly delivered something I promised'.
After multiple times pulling the same shit, I cannot take this dev seriously anymore.

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Him blaming everyone for making his game a success after saying that he felt guilty for taking his supporters money was typical shifting of blame from a true scam artist. Man's definitely on the road to being a true politician.
Political Rules:
1)Shift Blame
2)Plausible Deniability
3)Lie(aka) Blow Smoke up everyone's ass
4)Repeat 1 and 2
5)If all else fails have a scapegoat aka Kinzie

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
how much you wanna bet he will break that promise after 1st week :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
What I love is he is making the fast release dependent on what "tier" you are paying for. He's blatantly trying to get people to pay for higher tiers, even knowing there will be no actual releases.

At least he didn't disappoint...the quality and length of his "content" is really impressive this time. Longest excuse post ever? (y)

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Maybe I'm the only one, maybe not, doesn't matter much tho...

BUT,

This lengthy indecisive post, with a semi-decision feels like a troll. It's not hope, but mirth, he let things in such a way, that he can do ANYTHING tomorrow, anything, and it would be covered by that post.

We all know of his contrarian streak, of his enjoyment of theatrics, this feels like it. He played with everyone that was expecting him to delay, blurted out a incoherent ramble. All he has to do in a few hours is to say he's hangover and deploy the update.

Nah, I may very well be wrong, but this was too trollish to not have an agenda behind it...

just sayin.gif

Peace :D

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Him blaming everyone for making his game a success after saying that he felt guilty for taking his supporters money was typical shifting of blame from a true scam artist. Man's definitely on the road to being a true politician.
Political Rules:
1)Shift Blame
2)Plausible Deniability
3)Lie(aka) Blow Smoke up everyone's ass
4)Repeat 1 and 2
5)If all else fails have a scapegoat aka Kinzie
1677122584187.png

i dont wanna say i told you guys so., but i told you guys :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Well all i am saying about this now is that i am not surprised.
That is all i will say about this here because it is really not worthy to brag about this anymore it had been done for month now,and it really got useless to commend any brainshit BD gave in the last few month.

bla,bla,bla all the same shitless excuses just wrote it with other words everytime.

ps : the only funny thing about his brainshits are that he always tries to explain himself about everything and wasting goddamn knows how long to write that asslong shit everytime.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes