Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
I know its not what u mean, but as someone who lifes in Europe its kinda crazy that a Storm can disconncect u not only from the Interner but from the Power too :D
Not making excuses but it happens,

Internet is RF or radio frequency, if a line freezes or power entirely quits not just to you and modem but also to provider no internet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Individual

Oct 4, 2022
Not making excuses but it happens,

Internet is RF or radio frequency, if a line freezes or power entirely quits not just to you and modem but also to provider no internet.
It happens, yes. However, in their scenario it was over the course of weeks, not just a day or two.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
I hope you're trolling, but if you're not...he's making this on his own. Despite all suggestions/recommendations to hire staff, get help, etc...he is unable/unwilling to hire others to work on the game. The exception is Mackenzie...and that is a whole other can of worms. :rolleyes: (just search for the name in this forum to understand). In short, hiring your alter-ego doesn't count.
I think this was a little tongue in cheek as a good technical artist can, at least in the US, make $200K+ a year working 40 hours a week and not get yelled at by a bunch of thirsty mooches.

derpmcderp

May 30, 2020
Focusing on the rework would also make the new content make sense. Especially since the game has people we have never heard of before.
At this point are there new characters that aren't just the next ones to fall in love with the MC and start fucking him? What about the new characters is actually mysterious/interesting? IMO, the existing characters have been losing depth over time, not gaining. I don't need to know anything about them because they're already on the narrative waterslide that ends up with them constantly duckfacing you like all the rest.

This game has two main plot threads from the start:

- Young child misremembering his childhood due to trauma (backstory)
- College-aged man focusing on being a basketball star and trying to navigate his romantic commitments (current drama)

Over time we have developed two new plot threads that have totally consumed the narrative:

- The mysteries and political intrigue of how the WVM college is funded and run (WGAF)
- The MC's metamorphosis from committed relationship, to polyamorous, to now being on the verge of having a sex cult

Now Braindrop is going back to when the game was arguably most beloved and adding MORE lore and characters, which is exactly what knocked this game off the rails to begin with. The current problem is not trouble following the timeline as it stands now, it's that the timeline has become totally unengaging. I'm not confused, I just don't care.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Does any one no when the next update well be
To be honest with you, that question as many answers. Let's see:

1- No one really knows. There have been MANY release dates, that have NOT been respected.
2- Next promised release date is 23rd of February (on Patreon)
3- Your guess is as good as mine. Really, just stick around, maybe one day something is released.
9999- This time it will be on schedule, they promised, 100%.

sad-cry.gif

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
To be honest with you, that question as many answers. Let's see:

1- No one really knows. There have been MANY release dates, that have NOT been respected.
2- Next promised release date is 23rd of February (on Patreon)
3- Your guess is as good as mine. Really, just stick around, maybe one day something is released.
9999- This time it will be on schedule, they promised, 100%.

View attachment 2399518
Dean Winchester. Nice to meet another SPN fan.

• Haha
Reactions: FatGiant

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
does the dev intend to include incest if not he is teasing the fuck out of those of us who would want it
I have serious doubts that it will ever happen.

He's flirting with it. Maybe even teasing, as you say, but, there's really no payoff for BD to add it at this point.
To do it, he would have to leave Patreon, this project has too much visibility to fly under the radar as smaller ones do. Or, it would have to be done with a patch of some kind, that would need rendering scenes and dialogues, he's not doing the "normal" ones, these would be even less probable.

So, you, me and every other incest "aficionados" need to endure the tease, either it will be added 10 years down the line when the game is completed (assuming it will ever be) or, quite probably never will be added and it will remain an unexplored part of the story.

Is it fair? No, not really. He knows very well that he is teasing mercilessly with no intention to ever fulfill. In this he's not alone. Many other Devs use this tactic, maybe it's a kink for them (I know it is, just using "maybe" to pretend I don't).

Peace :)

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
does the dev intend to include incest if not he is teasing the fuck out of those of us who would want it
He clearly did then found out he couldn't because of Patreon/PayPal/CC companies (the story, as written, doesn't allow for the insertion of a simple true/false switch in the code that changes Mom to Landlady)

His rework (which will never happen) is supposed to remove those teases, give a fuller backstory for Cis-Shauna, replace the old Emiko renders with the third model, give Harper's daughter the same hair for the entire game, etc

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
He clearly did then found out he couldn't because of Patreon/PayPal/CC companies (the story, as written, doesn't allow for the insertion of a simple true/false switch in the code that changes Mom to Landlady)

His rework (which will never happen) is supposed to remove those teases, give a fuller backstory for Cis-Shauna, replace the old Emiko renders with the third model, give Harper's daughter the same hair for the entire game, etc
True, it was quite apparent that family stuff was originally intended then quickly ditched for reasons you mention. And I think the teases were amusing to the dev for a while (just to see the fanbase whining), but then he decide it is best to just get rid of all of it to be safe. I agree though, the rework is a castle in the air. All I care about now is getting a new juicy excuse. They are like crack rocks to me. Periodically I need a fix of some wild BD story.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes