JGoat

Mar 15, 2022
I think he has made this game way to difficult for him to develop....

- I mean there littarly around 30 womans.
So lot's of stoy lines. What get the priority?
How to stay unique?
Pretty hard with so many woman...

- Most people here do not care about basketball.....

- And the whole communication skills and dispiline by the game developer are not top notch
Guess I'm the only one here for basketball?..lmao I love sports theme VNs.

Corutuin

Sep 27, 2021
I got a proposal. Is there somebody in the discord of Braindrop? I might have an idea, unlikely it will happen. But we can always try. Can somebody tell Mac that it is okay to drop the update now? And for whoever wants can download the correct version later. She can maybe tell Braindrop about this proposal...... I mean they said it was just a few renders....

bluetack_man

Nov 25, 2016
So, we're waiting for a BD blog post today right? Thats what Mackdrop said yesterday.

BD is gonna blog post today, despite saying less than a week ago that he would do no more posts and was going to be absent from the internet for a year (which also was like the fifth time hes said that before immediately going back on his word).

The update is currently ready, Mackdrop has it, but she won't release it because 'reasons'. And BD needs 2 weeks to change one or two renders and half of an animation from the update (despite churning out 50+ renders per day according to Macdrop). And if he doesn't do that by the 13th March, Mackdrop will release the update as it stands today without any of the changes that BD is going to take 2 weeks to do - except she can do that literally right now but isn't because of 'reasons', so what will make her do it in 2 weeks?

Does this make sense to anyone? Like honestly, can anyone say, hand-on-heart, that they understand this ridiculous plan?

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
New updates are only relevant when you already know the old ones.
If you are new to this kind of games, you will most likely search for the most popular games with a lot of content, like WVM. Why should you look for new updates, if everything is new to you?

Read that last sentence and imagine it making sense. I look for new updates to both new and old games alike. If Braindead would actually release an update, there would be a new update at the front page that shows Braindrop's new update. If a game developer just made a new game, it appears as a new update and I can check it out to see if I will like it.

I have been here long enough to know which games are hot or not.

Some of the high rated games are abandoned or completed or just waiting to have an update. Also, what someone thinks is high starred may not be my cup of tea. I don't like futa games or bestiality stuff etc. Even if those games are rated high, I am not going to care to play them.

dharkari

Feb 9, 2020
So, I know there are more than one moderator in this thread who is calling out the BS of this dev and seeing the milking behavior. I also know there are certain prerequisite standards for the Abandoned tag to be labeled, but, couldn't a special tag be made for such "milking" cases where it's not abandoned but the repeated behavior of drip feeding and false promises is labeled for the new visitor to see and steer clear of investing their money? (WVM, Milfy City, Ecchi Sensei).

Another funny thing is that most of the patreons these devs get are from F95, and yet, once you enter the discord the air of entitlement against this site is baffling. I do really think F95 is the backbone of these devs (no matter how much they try to deny this sites' help).

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
So, I know there are more than one moderator in this thread who is calling out the BS of this dev and seeing the milking behavior. I also know there are certain prerequisite standards for the Abandoned tag to be labeled, but, couldn't a special tag be made for such "milking" cases where it's not abandoned but the repeated behavior of drip feeding and false promises is labeled for the new visitor to see and steer clear of investing their money? (WVM, Milfy City, Ecchi Sensei).

Another funny thing is that most of the patreons these devs get are from F95, and yet, once you enter the discord the air of entitlement against this site is baffling. I do really think F95 is the backbone of these devs (no matter how much they try to deny this sites' help).
I quarantee that 95 percent of his subscribers come from this site. Braindrop was on here regularly when he was a nooby developer but once he became famous so to speak, he became too ungrateful and snobbish for this lowly site, yet it's this site that made him a star.

Reactions: dharkari and aragh

jonnyd901

Aug 24, 2020
I got a proposal. Is there somebody in the discord of Braindrop? I might have an idea, unlikely it will happen. But we can always try. Can somebody tell Mac that it is okay to drop the update now? And for whoever wants can download the correct version later. She can maybe tell Braindrop about this proposal...... I mean they said it was just a few renders....
Well you might as well put that question to BD since Mac is just his alter ego any other pr person or dev would have dropped the game by now if it was so far behind and leave the patreons report any bugs

jonnyd901

Aug 24, 2020
So, we're waiting for a BD blog post today right? Thats what Mackdrop said yesterday.

BD is gonna blog post today, despite saying less than a week ago that he would do no more posts and was going to be absent from the internet for a year (which also was like the fifth time hes said that before immediately going back on his word).

The update is currently ready, Mackdrop has it, but she won't release it because 'reasons'. And BD needs 2 weeks to change one or two renders and half of an animation from the update (despite churning out 50+ renders per day according to Macdrop). And if he doesn't do that by the 13th March, Mackdrop will release the update as it stands today without any of the changes that BD is going to take 2 weeks to do - except she can do that literally right now but isn't because of 'reasons', so what will make her do it in 2 weeks?

Does this make sense to anyone? Like honestly, can anyone say, hand-on-heart, that they understand this ridiculous plan?
It does make sense because come the 13th of March it will be put back another 2 weeks maybe we might get it April fools day :ROFLMAO:

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
Counter-proposal: scroll up a little. There has been dozens of screen-caps of Discord conversations with the BD hive-mind posted within the last 48 hours.

Reactions: rentaku

Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020
Well you might as well put that question to BD since Mac is just his alter ego any other pr person or dev would have dropped the game by now if it was so far behind and leave the patreons report any bugs

Nah man, MacKenzie just learned from the best and is continously milking BrainDead. Kreygasm

taru

Apr 23, 2018
are the or will there be bigger girls in the game? i havent played in a long time so im not sure

datguy0115

Feb 21, 2021
I wonder if 2000 of the 2458 renders are the same ones BD announced back in February 2022.
If so, minus the 1000 renders of the three "chunks" and the 170 from the DITLO, he seems to have done 1400 renders in 12 months. With an average of 30 renders per week, the weekly April updates will probably be rather short.

Thank God he redesigned the house, maybe he can do more renders that way. :Kappa:

May 15, 2022
Last night when I was playing with myself in the shower a thought popped in my head. I didn't want it to but I couldn't stop it. Anyway, it killed my boner so I thought about it some more and I'll share it because sharing is caring.

What if MacBrainzie decides to break up the massive update into chunks and releases renders each week as part of that 52 updates in 52 weeks thing?

Wolfen5

Mar 4, 2019
Last night when I was playing with myself in the shower a thought popped in my head. I didn't want it to but I couldn't stop it. Anyway, it killed my boner so I thought about it some more and I'll share it because sharing is caring.

What if MacBrainzie decides to break up the massive update into chunks and releases renders each week as part of that 52 updates in 52 weeks thing?
From a purely business stance, it's genius. Piecemeal it away, giving a year of respite so that BD can heal from his torturous life and refocus his fragile mental state to work even harder next year. Until his Wile E. Coyote life gets the better of him once again.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
I cant wait til Mackenzie needs to step away for a bit due to stress, and we get a secondary PR burner account. Keep it up fellas!
Yeah I can see Braindrop having a mental breakdown from relaying the conversations with Braindrop about the delays and excuses to his supporters and gets sick of listening to people complaining that the update is still not available. So, we will have two Braindrops to go mental over this game.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes