derpmcderp

May 30, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It then devolves into Simpage 101 where some people sarcastically ask if we want BD's time sheet and shit like that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I would send this to patreon and submit a chargeback so fucking hard if I were a current sub. How is this not fraud by definition? "Mackenzie"'s logic of 'why would people care to know that the current release date was actually moved 4 times, they wouldn't be interested in that so we removed it' is as close to fraud without literally saying 'I'm ripping these people off lol.' This is beyond shameless.

Corutuin

Sep 27, 2021
I think he has made this game way to difficult for him to develop....

- I mean there littarly around 30 womans.
So lot's of stoy lines. What get the priority?
How to stay unique?
Pretty hard with so many woman...

- Most people here do not care about basketball.....

- And the whole communication skills and dispiline by the game developer are not top notch

MessiahRO

Dec 14, 2018
I would send this to patreon and submit a chargeback so fucking hard if I were a current sub. How is this not fraud by definition? "Mackenzie"'s logic of 'why would people care to know that the current release date was actually moved 4 times, they wouldn't be interested in that so we removed it' is as close to fraud without literally saying 'I'm ripping these people off lol.' This is beyond shameless.
amin to that
let it rest in pieces.. (the game) so don't delete my post again

aaachris

Oct 26, 2019
I think he has made this game way to difficult for him to develop....

- I mean there littarly around 30 womans.
So lot's of stoy lines. What get the priority?
How to stay unique?
Pretty hard with so many woman...

- Most people here do not care about basketball.....

- And the whole communication skills and dispiline by the game developer are not top notch
News Flash: It's a scam for anyone who still has hopes of a scammer doing right by their clients.

Gman851

Dec 9, 2019
View attachment 2427565 How are they getting away with this shit now?
It is simple. Braindrop gets away with it because people still support him on patreon. If people stopped supporting him then he might actually do his job and release the game. But then again this is someone who said before that it is not a job for him but just a hobby. At that time he had a load of patreons too. The people supporting him seem to like being scammed out of their money for the last year or so. Just think how long it has taken him to do an update that has a basketball match in it that the MC is not involved in. Get ready for a 2-3 year delay when the time comes for Braindrop to do an update that has a match in it in which the MC does play

Reactions: hawk784563

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
There was a time when this was a great story.

I was looking forward to the basketball games, time with the harem, overcoming Riker and his BS...

I stopped being a Patreon more than a year ago due to the missed deadlines and lack of focus or story-telling that pulled me in early in the WVM story.

I hope he gets his mojo back but that is not looking good. I only pop into this thread to check in about every 6 months.

GL and see you in the Fall.

Reactions: derpmcderp

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Mackenzie or BD excuse of deleting posts is bogus. They delete the release dates post to stop people from being confused? People are not stupid. I mean most people aren't stupid. About 3000 people have low IQ's Screenshot (408).png

If people saw the failed releases dates, it would make them more wary of spending their money. If they release an update announcing a new update time. A new patreon of fish, isn't going to see his past because BD purposesly deletes it. He knows for certain he would not get new fish after he bans his old patreons that are calling him out on his bullshit.

I took a screen shot of his patreon page because any day I know that post with the February release dates is going to be deleted.

At the moment Braindrop and Mackenzie are both frauds. Even if Braindrop appears to pause pledges for a month to appear as a saint, he is not. I remember making a post about it, but back then the mods kept deleting messages.

Braindrop doesn't want to lose subscribers. As long as a person is subscribed, he has that currency rolling in when he charges people. If he kept milking people without releasing anything, people would unsubscribe, and he loses that based income that he has currently. So, he says he pauses pledges. Sounds sainty claus right? No, it's a business tactic. That with deleting posts that reveal past release dates to fool the new fish into subscribing.

It sounds like the perfect scam at this point.

Last edited:

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
I am actually surprised that people are still subscribing to Braindrop. I mean only a few select websites feature his game. I mean you have F95zone. Here the game hasn't been updated for months. So, the game isn't going to show up under Latest Updates.

So I wonder what sites are actually keeping his game relevant to get people subscribing. I don't think Patreon has an easy way of discovering adult developers. I just find it odd that I can see like 200 subscribers are gone and in a matter of a week or so, he gets 200 more. Something doesn't add up.

bluetack_man

Nov 25, 2016
I am actually surprised that people are still subscribing to Braindrop. I mean only a few select websites feature his game. I mean you have F95zone. Here the game hasn't been updated for months. So, the game isn't going to show up under Latest Updates.

So I wonder what sites are actually keeping his game relevant to get people subscribing. I don't think Patreon has an easy way of discovering adult developers. I just find it odd that I can see like 200 subscribers are gone and in a matter of a week or so, he gets 200 more. Something doesn't add up.
I think a few people subscribe for $1 just to see the discord/patreon comments each month. Other than that, I'm as in disbelief as you are. There is a theory that lots of devs subscribe to themselves using the money that they make, to make their total subs look high in order to attract more people. But this is a bit too tin-foil hat for me...

Reactions: jjmayne

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I think a few people subscribe for $1 just to see the discord/patreon comments each month. Other than that, I'm as in disbelief as you are. There is a theory that lots of devs subscribe to themselves using the money that they make, to make their total subs look high in order to attract more people. But this is a bit too tin-foil hat for me...
Well ya are not completly wrong ... but this is a complete scene who subscribe to each other to look good for newbies ... on many Platforms ... Youtube/Twitch/Patreon and many more. ;)

Reactions: bluetack_man

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
So Braindrop makes up 200 email accounts to subscribe to his own channel? That's reaching for the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow at that point. Also he would need 200 or more different credit card payments that different from his own. Which would be considered fraud if Braindrop or anyother developer was doing it.

Last edited:

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
But if you sort it by likes or views, WVM is on the first page.
Most people are not going to care about views or likes. People that play adult games are only looking for new updates to download. You can't really download a view or like.

artofwar

Mar 17, 2020
Jeez you guys are rough, I mean can you people not read?

Mackenzie clearly stated that the delay is for US. They are delaying so that there isn't such a big wait between the release and the start of the betas dropping. That is a good thing!

ngl but my mouth was hanging open reading half of that crap, holy shit. I keep thinking that they've dragged it on long enough to smell their own stank and will actually be releasing something this time. I mean I saw this shit coming back when the original release cadence started to slip, but naively I never thought it would actually get this bad. Fuck me, right?

Just incase anyone is wondering, this is not how PR works, I don't do that nor have I ever been interested but my god it's pissing me off that mackenzie is supposed to be the 'PR' for this game. I'm getting offended on behalf of people who spit bullshit for a living, sheesh.

Breezerr

Dec 16, 2017
Most people are not going to care about views or likes. People that play adult games are only looking for new updates to download. You can't really download a view or like.
New updates are only relevant when you already know the old ones.
If you are new to this kind of games, you will most likely search for the most popular games with a lot of content, like WVM. Why should you look for new updates, if everything is new to you?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lokitox8

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Why should you look for new updates, if everything is new to you?
Well, in the End you could ask the same Question in an other Style:

Why would you look for a VN/Game that never shows up at New Updates and isn't Completed.

Individual

Oct 4, 2022
It's going to be so hilarious when they delay again on March 13th. We all know it's going to happen, but it will still be hilarious. If we do (by some miracle) finally see an update, then I'll gladly wait the next delayed update and rejoin you all to complain about it here.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes