abcde

Apr 30, 2017
This shit is so sad and soo fucking hilarious at the same time and it completly proves he's Mackenzie no PR person would tell him to delay an update that was supposed to be delivered novemeber on last year, i don't get how his patreons eat this hit up now he wants to finished reposing some basketball renders when he said he would go offline for the rest of the year and take some time off now another fucking bullshit reason i guarantee it won't be released march 13 th probably gonna have a data corruption problem or pc broke or some other bullshit he's gonna cook up plus don't forget this update was originally supposed to have 2000 + renders and now from last progress update only 2000 watch it's gonna be a small ass update mostly just playing basketball and that release update in chunks in hillarious too last update was just a chunk too i guess his patreons are as braindead as him to keep buying this shit.

Last edited:
Reactions: swills13 and OEJ

jjmayne

Jan 22, 2022
Nah discord kinda juicy though (I'm sorry to everyone who is flipping between this and discord seeing me be a prissy little bitch)

• Haha
Reactions: preglovr12

×Infinite×

Jan 14, 2022
It is incredible that he continues giving dates that he will not meet, Braindrop had said that he would no longer give dates, at least this time they did not say the time, that is already progress.

Reactions: swills13 and JGoat

Noid42

May 19, 2018
I mean the funniest thing is the game isn't even good LMAO.
In the past it got big because of the decent renders, consistent updates, good-enough writing and the wholesome vibe.
Now the story is a mess, the renders are honestly subpar and jarring, brubru will hunt your dreams forever, 600 LI's and the wholesome vibe became more of a 'black mirror'esque soulless endorphins releasing simulation for human batteries-vibe.

I know most people in this thread are mostly here for the luls at this point, I am as well. but the rest? what's the point?
even in his prime this game couldn't fit a top 30 list in 2023, and its worlds away from its prime.

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
Nah discord kinda juicy though (I'm sorry to everyone who is flipping between this and discord seeing me be a prissy little bitch)
Is anyone in discord saying anything about the fact the last Patreon post before BD's novel that on Feb. 09 titled "Release Date" for Feb. 23 clearly states this in bold letters " This date will not move again. Any further delays will result in pausing pledges until the update is released." ?

I hope the Discord is blowing up right now

Sorrowz

May 27, 2017
All of that word soup from Mackdrop when they could have just told Braindrop "Hey I'm going to release the update so the community has something to do while you work on the fixes you want to make and the next update. Then we can release a fix in a few weeks + the beta."

You'd think he would have made his alter ego good at their job since he's not good at his.

2k+ renders promised since November and it's only 2.4k because he's been stuck inside his head trying to create a basketball game. Bro thinks he is actually on the team.

He could have just put a black screen and wrote "MC's team lost 100-10 because he sat out" and continued from there and I doubt 95% of the people playing the game would have even cared.

Avoided the abandoned tag on here by lying and got more eyes on his game when he wasn't actually doing anything.

I know this isn't the funny meme post some of you are used to me making but as a former Patreon of his (I ended when the November update didn't come out at the promised date), it's just sickening at this point that he got away with this.

StantheMan69

Aug 10, 2017
LMFAO BD want a one last try to release and update. Guess on march 13 when he still can not release the update on time. He calling it quits? LMFAO Right not a chance he will continue on making excuses and milking all of the supporters that are going to keep throwing money at him for nothing in return. Can't wait for the next excuse and delay.

My dude still has the audacity to paint himself as a victim here. Honestly, the planetoid sized balls it must take to keep trying to sell that line with a straight face is almost impressive.
Dude of course he is the victims here! Haven't you been reading his posts on the reasons why he can give us an update? He would never lie to us, He has been going thru the worst luck that anyone has ever had. He doesn't want to tell everyone this because he knew everyone is angry but his wife is leaving him for his grandfather, younger brother's son. He is utterly devastated and to make matters worse he has been working so hard for all of us that he had to have Mackenzie take care of his Goldfish his mother gave him. Because of everyone making angry post and questing her in discord. She for got to feed them and BD found them bully up. All of this horrible things have cause him mental distress and yet he is working his hardest for all of us and look how we repay him. We are going to hate his update no matter how amazing it is and troll him. We should all be ashamed of ourselves. We are horrible people. LMFAO This Guy is just a joke.

Last edited:

jjmayne

Jan 22, 2022
Is anyone in discord saying anything about the fact the last Patreon post before BD's novel that on Feb. 09 titled "Release Date" for Feb. 23 clearly states this in bold letters " This date will not move again. Any further delays will result in pausing pledges until the update is released." ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It then devolves into Simpage 101 where some people sarcastically ask if we want BD's time sheet and shit like that.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021

February 23 remains February 23, so technically that date did not move.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Scummy thing is, BD deletes all of his "update delayed" posts on Patreon, so nobody can actually see what is happening. If you somehow manage to see the comments, you might see a few people dragging BD but the rest are people attacking them because they don't actually know his history.
Screenshot_20230301_073155_Discord.jpg

Patreon posts need to be deleted guys, how can you say that ppl should have transparency. All the potential patreons should just shut up and be ready to get milked.

Also, how can you guys be so heatless and cancel your pledge. Poor Mackenzie (BD) has to pay off his imaginary clg debt :confused::confused::confused:

On another note,

If the pledges would resume from 26 march, that mean ppl will get charged on march 26th instead of March 1st?? And they will get charged anyway for april 1st (if he has the "charge at start of month" turend on)

Also, please dont say its a 2 week delay coz in reality its a 3 week delay (cant forget the bygone week).

Screenshot_20230301_073747_Discord.jpg
Wow, BD is pulling all sorts of mental manipulation techniques now. The good old "US vs THEM" situation. "I know ppl will troll and make entertainment out of someone's shortcomings" absofuckingloutly we will, voz at this point thats the only thing that entertaining about your fuckfest. Also, we dont forget how much you hate working coz you are getting them free monies.:confused:

Screenshot_20230301_074442_Discord.jpg
You have made a mockery out of the world "mental struggles" and those who have said mental struggles.

Screenshot_20230301_075721_Discord.jpg
Nice pity party there BD, im not even gonna address this bullcrap of a post. Let these ppl read upon your deflection and fingerpointing :sick::sick::sick:

P.S: Nem, good job on the meatriding. Every milker deserves a brainless white knight like you and they would be milking more than world's biggest dairy farm :ROFLMAO:

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017

It then devolves into Simpage 101 where some people sarcastically ask if we want BD's time sheet and shit like that.

Holy hell what a shit show there.
Old post on patreon matters a ton even if your not a sub you can still see all the delay post and people becoming patreons can see even more and leave right away and they don't want that its just a scam by now

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes