Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
So much shit just to release an update. I don't even want to think about the fact that he still plans on reworking the older content. I will probably die from old age before that comes out and I am only 31.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
At this point i believe we will never see another update.

BD get yourself to a mental healthcare professional and get your shit together man if not for your game for your family.
I've been trying to stay positive. I gain NOTHING for not being so, so, I do try.

BUT...

Holly Fuck on a Cracker. If this guy is not trying to kill his game, he's trying HARD to get rid of his resource stream. I've never seen such a unprofessional approach.

JUST. FUCKING. STOP. MAKING. PROMISES.

Stop posting shit. Don't say ANYTHING. When you're ready Drop the update, in SILENCE. Keep the updates coming, without saying another word. You've said lies enough for the next 10 years.

No one cares anymore.

Sorry Snake, it's not about you, as you well know.

Peace :D

taylorg88

May 22, 2021
So, Braindrop after saying this was his last post of the year in his last wordvomit post has decided he wants to be involved in the following post. Literally going back on what he said a week ago. He then gives himself an "out" by having "Mackenzie" say release on the 13th if he's feeling up to it. Which he also said in his last post that Mackenzie would have control over the release that was supposed to happen last week which she chose not to post. What's stopping her from not posting it this time? Since these "two people" love going back on their words?

lol You can't make this stuff up and people are still buying the shit he's peddling.

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
So much shit just to release an update.
This is an understatement. I'm not a VN developer but I have been a software developer and have managed developers, and no-one sits on a bank of assets like BD claims that he is. 99% of developers will, if anything, rush something half-assed out just to get people off of their backs.

There are VN projects where the developer is clear that their game is a hobby, and it will be done when it's done, but WVM has been a 'pay me to get the stuff you want on XXX date' project from the beginning and has to be held to the same standard as any other business.

And he is a total, complete failure at that.

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
This is an understatement. I'm not a VN developer but I have been a software developer and have managed developers, and no-one sits on a bank of assets like BD claims that he is. 99% of developers will, if anything, rush something half-assed out just to get people off of their backs.

There are VN projects where the developer is clear that their game is a hobby, and it will be done when it's done, but WVM has been a 'pay me to get the stuff you want on XXX date' project from the beginning and has to be held to the same standard as any other business.

And he is a total, complete failure at that.
As a VN dev i really don't think he has any renders at all i don't think he has done any work sing last update sins last summer he is stalling for money and have not created anything other than preview and whose weird birthday renders.
Before last update he claimed he had 2k renders ready he could have made a release a couple of weeks later and then keep working but he has released nothing at all.
So if we take into the account the 2k renders and the time he should have about 5k renders now to release but i don't think he has more than a couple of hundreds if he even has that. It does not take that much to code the update and release a little at the time maybe a couple of days of coding in renpy for each small update each week.
He is stalling for time to make as much money as possible before it all comes crumbling down on him.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I usually give devs the benefit of the doubt but with so many delays and excuses in this case, it's impossible.

Dankmemer

Jul 15, 2017
Back to getting chunks of the update, that was supposed to be out in november, lmao this fucking scammer

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well the funniest part is that he was working on that exhibition game for over a year

But he cant seem to optimize it so he keeps going back and forward on that basketball game

And then he got a great idea to remodel the mc his house as well caus why not just waste more time to push the update further away

But dont worry remember last year when it was said 2023 will surely be better :ROFLMAO:

Its 3 months in 2023 and still its the same old bs with nothing but false release dates and empty exuses

But yeah he got stress from people complaining but dont worry he is drying his tears with the thousands of dollars :ROFLMAO:

Oh yeah just not this month caus hes taking a break in cashing in for probally just one month

Just to be back smiling cashing back in those thousands of dollars

To keep reworking the same update renders that were supposed to come out since last year :ROFLMAO:

Caus why caus more and more people are getting annoyed so he gets more stressed and worried that the renders wont do justice to the amount of waiting on the update

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
To be honest I think he should just release whatever he has and quit. He tried being a developer but to be honest I think he needs to let it go. He is mentally unstable or bipolar. The signs are there. The game is not worth his mental degradation.

Damien81a

Aug 4, 2022
lol is that not the same excuse he used in january, need to fix a couple of renders fore the basketball game, a couple of days.
I am just so glad i cheked this thread before giving him a sub on patreon 5 months ago. so thx to all the ppl who keep this thread alive and keep the warnings up ;)

Reactions: Devka and OEJ

jjmayne

Jan 22, 2022
You should NEVER give any dev money before checking the game out and reading about it. ;)
Scummy thing is, BD deletes all of his "update delayed" posts on Patreon, so nobody can actually see what is happening. If you somehow manage to see the comments, you might see a few people dragging BD but the rest are people attacking them because they don't actually know his history.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes