jjmayne

Jan 22, 2022
I refuse to believe BD doesn't still watch this forum or something, I literally posted that screenshot like 40 minutes ago lmao

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Yeah people dont be surprised when the news tommorow will say that the update will be broken up in smaller pieces and become a part of the weekly updates starting up in april

Its happend before when updates gotten broken up in smaller pieces caus they needed addiotional time :ROFLMAO:

Probally to remodel more of the house

Or even remodel the college :ROFLMAO:

May 15, 2022
No no no, you guys are all wrong. I know the truth.

Braindrop has 5000+ renders done. When he went back to check them and see if any needed a slight tweak, he noticed that every single one had a smudge on them. He sighed and knew that this would cause another delay, but what could he do, so he deleted all of them. He lowered his head in shame for having to delete the most massive update to date, took off his glasses to rub his eyes. Thats when he noticed that his glasses had a smudge on them. The next post in March will say that the bad news is that the update is delayed again but the good news is that Braindrops glasses are now clean. Now you guys know the truth.

bluetack_man

Nov 25, 2016
Patreon has been paused until March 26, 2023 so sayeth the thingy at the top of his Patreon page. "Mac" also hasn't said anything on discord since 2 days ago when she said "Yes" regarding if she got the update or not.

View attachment 2427355

Before that, it was mostly just a guy getting attacked by other discord users for rightfully asking questions wanting transparency from the PR person who was hired to answer questions and be transparent.
Good for you to update us on the discord chatter, but hide your discord name next time! I wouldn't be surprised if BD or one of his ass-licking mods kicks you for leaking stuff here...

murphy88

Apr 14, 2020
Hello, the last version I played was the 0.9.5.1, but it was a long time ago, when I try to catch up I see that the one that is now occupies the same, what happened? has not advanced or content has been removed? I imagine that the saves will no longer serve?

jjmayne

Jan 22, 2022
Good for you to update us on the discord chatter, but hide your discord name next time! I wouldn't be surprised if BD or one of his ass-licking mods kicks you for leaking stuff here...
Honestly I thought about that after I posted, but I've already said some things in the discord awhile back that probably should've gotten me banned lol. So now I mostly just lurk lol

Reactions: bluetack_man

jjmayne

Jan 22, 2022
Actually, if you read further into the word soup, she says "if things go poorly, she'll release it within the next day" So what does that mean with all the motion blur and reposing he wants to add? Does that mean she'll release the update without all that nonsense while BD works on that reworked stuff before March 13? Or does that mean they're gonna wait until two weeks into March before deciding that BD isn't up for the release and then they finally compile something?

Come on now. Like, I'm so confused by their wording lol. Truly a politician.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Actually, if you read further into the word soup, she says "if things go poorly, she'll release it within the next day" So what does that mean with all the motion blur and reposing he wants to add? Does that mean she'll release the update without all that nonsense while BD works on that reworked stuff before March 13? Or does that mean they're gonna wait until two weeks into March before deciding that BD isn't up for the release and then they finally compile something?

Come on now. Like, I'm so confused by their wording lol. Truly a politician.
I took it to mean if BD isn't emotionally in a good place by 13th of March, then "MacKenzie" will release what is done the next day. Could be wrong though. I rarely understand the word salads either. Basically another post to buy himself another month until the next MacDrop. It is all just comical at this point.

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
I think it's kinda funny that he'll be in the right state of mind right when March Madness is starting just like I called it a few days ago. Hate to say I told you so but I kinda did.

Reactions: Ilhares and jjmayne
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes